Author Topic: FREESTYLE SHIT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD JUSS NOW  (Read 193 times)

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
FREESTYLE SHIT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD JUSS NOW
« on: March 03, 2002, 12:13:37 PM »
im new to this board, so please dont diss/if u piss this bitch off i just might have to diss you, achoo! u sneeze when u smell my shit haha cause my shit is tha shiznit u feelin it, im grillin my rhymes & they are well done it aint no fun if the homies can have a lil taste of my cum..haha u like my freestyle type?  i tell u what's on my mind and baby it's not always fine..Raekwon i could be your dime, i wanna move to the ATL to make u all mine but in the mean time imma keep doin my thang and tryin to find a G at this time..HOLLA BACK PAPACITAS IF U FEELIN MY FREESTYLE RHYME!!~ 8) ;) :-*

PEACE LUV & DOGGY DOGGS
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*