Author Topic: Do yall realize Bishop just got steamrailed?  (Read 2414 times)

AllianceWest

Re: Do yall realize Bishop just got steamrailed?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2008, 11:45:19 PM »
Bishop is one of the few artists that I still bump consistently.  He dropped so much quality music in one year it amazes me he can get hate.  Everything mixtape he dropped shitted on the majority of albums that came out.  He beat nas's nigger with nigger noise he killed Game's LAX.  I can't predict the future but I hope dude drops the Reformation on Aftermath.  It'll most likely be a classic.

I wasn't bumping stat quo until he got the fuck out.  When he started dropping the mixtapes, dude hit my radar.  The South Got Something to Say and The Bailout are banging.  Aftermath lost a good artist.

Here's how they should sell these up and coming artists.  You give them limited distribution in a region that they would most likely sell in.  For example, Stat Quo in the south.  If they meet the expectations you introduce them into another market.  When you begin introducing the artists don't ship out twenty cds a store, ship out five or so to x amount of stores.  Keep it limited to save money.  Over time if they proove their worth then you can invest big and stock twenty cds a store across the nation. 

The worst thing they can do is hold back an artist from dropping a cd.  Imagine if Nas never dropped illmatic or Jay never dropped Reasonable Doubt .  Those didn't sell like hotcakes but over time they have.  Look where Jay is at now .  Labels aren't thinking straight.  They're not investing in their artists properly.

Thats Just Your personal opinion of a Game hater, i have seen your posts and you think Bishop is better than Game, which is fine, thats your Opinion, But I think Game is better than Bishop, if Not, Why Is Pretty much everybody Calling Game to be on their Records? Becoz He has some Sex appeal to the Song? No Homo. Or Maybe Becoz He is Ill and Bishop is not.

at the end of the day, there are Far More people Not Feeling Bishop and Feeling Game, than People Not Feeling Game and Feeling Bishop.

And FYI, Let Us Live and Dope Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishops Reason For Existance.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2008, 04:57:42 AM »
Bishop is one of the few artists that I still bump consistently.  He dropped so much quality music in one year it amazes me he can get hate.  Everything mixtape he dropped shitted on the majority of albums that came out.  He beat nas's nigger with nigger noise he killed Game's LAX.  I can't predict the future but I hope dude drops the Reformation on Aftermath.  It'll most likely be a classic.

I wasn't bumping stat quo until he got the fuck out.  When he started dropping the mixtapes, dude hit my radar.  The South Got Something to Say and The Bailout are banging.  Aftermath lost a good artist.

Here's how they should sell these up and coming artists.  You give them limited distribution in a region that they would most likely sell in.  For example, Stat Quo in the south.  If they meet the expectations you introduce them into another market.  When you begin introducing the artists don't ship out twenty cds a store, ship out five or so to x amount of stores.  Keep it limited to save money.  Over time if they proove their worth then you can invest big and stock twenty cds a store across the nation. 

The worst thing they can do is hold back an artist from dropping a cd.  Imagine if Nas never dropped illmatic or Jay never dropped Reasonable Doubt .  Those didn't sell like hotcakes but over time they have.  Look where Jay is at now .  Labels aren't thinking straight.  They're not investing in their artists properly.

Thats Just Your personal opinion of a Game hater, i have seen your posts and you think Bishop is better than Game, which is fine, thats your Opinion, But I think Game is better than Bishop, if Not, Why Is Pretty much everybody Calling Game to be on their Records? Becoz He has some Sex appeal to the Song? No Homo. Or Maybe Becoz He is Ill and Bishop is not.

at the end of the day, there are Far More people Not Feeling Bishop and Feeling Game, than People Not Feeling Game and Feeling Bishop.

And FYI, Let Us Live and Dope Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishops Reason For Existance.

That sounded pretty damn gay you stupid mophucca. Im tierd of niggaz like you tryna cover their gayness with "no homo".

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2008, 03:27:39 PM »

Dope Boys was a sorry Jay-Z Roc Boy rip off.  Let Us Live was poorly executed.  Why is he name dropping on that track?  Game's quality tracks are far too few.   Just Beginning [Where I'm From], Walk Thru The Sky, Truth Rap, Church for Thugs, The Documentary, Where I'm From,  One Night, Doctor's Advocate, Ol' English, Why You Hate The Game,  Never Can Say Goodbye, Game's Pain, Letter to the King , and Spanglish are quality Game tracks.  I won't include questionable tracks like Hate It or Love It and West Side Story because I believe 50 cent's side of the story.  I had high hopes for the Game after  Doctor's Advocate but LAX was a major disappointment.   Where as he showed lyrical growth on the second cd he took a step backwards on the third.  I think dude has a lot of talent but lacks lyrically.  I wish he had a nice ghost writer because he'd be the complete package.   He's my favorite vocalist in the industry.  Who can switch up styles like him?

I enjoy Bishop because he spits real lyrical shit on a consistent basis more so than game does.  He doesn't have the excuse of "name dropping is my style."  He rips it on tracks like The Translator, HisStory, Down [I'll still Kill] original verison, Africa, City Light, Everyday, Can't Figure It Out, Grow Up, and My Opinion.  The list goes on.  I think he needs to improve his vocals but that's it.  I don't give a fuck about swag.  His music speaks for it self.  Besides Game's swag/personality is a joke.  Dude seems more two faced than a fucking a mirror.

I don't know why mainstream artists want to work with Game.  Maybe it's cause dude has name recognition on the West Coast and is the only major selling artist, maybe there's an economic interest, maybe he's fun in the studio.  I can't tell you why.  It does seem that most mainstream artists stick with mainstream artists for singles.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2008, 06:43:07 PM »
Some of you niggas are the biggest haters I've ever seen. Since when did it become cool to sit up and down talk another man who's tryna make better of his life and some of the shit said is far off from fact. If Bishop never comes out he is still in a better position than anybody in here. Just to have the oppertunity to work with a legend such as Dr. Dre is an accomplishment in itself, for Dre to choose to sign Bishop says alot about the skill of Bishop. Some you niggas in here rap will never even reach where he's reached in the years he's been doing it so cut the bullshit.

Facts are yea Game came out under Aftermath but it wasn't till 2 years later. He was about to get dropped until 50 stepped in and took on the project.

Facts are Bishops " Grown man athem " was starting to pick up on radio and to many was considered a hit....But Dre snatched the record. I've never heard a bad record from Bishop. Nigger Noise was prolly the best tape I've heard in a longtime.

Facts are G. Malone is dropping in march and I think Jayrock in Feb...sometime in the first quarter so niggas need to stop speaking on shit they don't know about.

Stop wanting to see a nigga fail and try supporting niggas who tryna hold you down. Some of yall are the same niggas who gone hop on the bandwagon when shit pops for all these artist so just chill and let things take its course...I mean fucc!

Signing off

Mr. Bludivision himself

www.myspace.com/firinsquadcon

www.myspace.com/yaboyconfse

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2008, 09:42:53 PM »
Some of you niggas are the biggest haters I've ever seen. Since when did it become cool to sit up and down talk another man who's tryna make better of his life and some of the shit said is far off from fact. If Bishop never comes out he is still in a better position than anybody in here. Just to have the oppertunity to work with a legend such as Dr. Dre is an accomplishment in itself, for Dre to choose to sign Bishop says alot about the skill of Bishop. Some you niggas in here rap will never even reach where he's reached in the years he's been doing it so cut the bullshit.

Facts are yea Game came out under Aftermath but it wasn't till 2 years later. He was about to get dropped until 50 stepped in and took on the project.

Facts are Bishops " Grown man athem " was starting to pick up on radio and to many was considered a hit....But Dre snatched the record. I've never heard a bad record from Bishop. Nigger Noise was prolly the best tape I've heard in a longtime.

Facts are G. Malone is dropping in march and I think Jayrock in Feb...sometime in the first quarter so niggas need to stop speaking on shit they don't know about.

Stop wanting to see a nigga fail and try supporting niggas who tryna hold you down. Some of yall are the same niggas who gone hop on the bandwagon when shit pops for all these artist so just chill and let things take its course...I mean fucc!

Signing off

Mr. Bludivision himself

www.myspace.com/firinsquadcon

www.myspace.com/yaboyconfse

I remember when Game was jus getting his buzz pplon here were talking shit and when he dropped his album it got worst. The same niggaz who were talking shit are now so called Games fans.
Jus support both artsist and stop choosing sides like a bunch of women

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
i understand why bishop dissed game. that was justified, but i dont understand why he took a shot at snoop?

this sounds to me of desperation & jealousy on bishop's part. it seems that his rapping career isnt going the way he wanted it to,
 and is now venting his anger on the few established artists on the west who are still successful like snoop. well snoop's about the only one besides game.
maybe bishop thinks that snoop isnt doing enough to help hungry up and coming rappers. if thats so, then bishop is wrong on that.
snoop has brought so many rappers into the game. some have gone, some have stayed, but he gave em a shot. he put them on his albums, he released their own albums, and helped them get their own record deals, and just generally put them in a positive situation where they wouldnt've been if snoop didnt work with them.
daz, kurput, soopafly, bad azz, e-white, rbx, lil c style, tray deee, goldie loc, doggy's angels, western union, and the list goes on.
he's helped to try and bring other cats into the game, but he cant bring everybody into the game. others need to share the burden too, and i understand that he's like one of the few artists on the west that are still successful, but that doesnt mean that automatically because of that, that he has to put everybody else in the game because there are no other successfull artists on the west that can bring new cats into the game. snoop cant be blamed for that. snoop has made his contribution, and still is contributing to helping other westcoast cats out.

bishop is wrong for taking a shot at snoop.

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2008, 10:07:29 PM »
Exaacctttlllyyyy double! I remember that shit too!

I remember in a interview on here Snoop was talking pretty foul on bishop sayin he will never come out and all this shit. This was a longtime ago tho iono if that's why he got at em or not but hey I see it as conpetition. I miss the days where u can go at somebody and it was just for the sport without it turning into " BEEF "

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2008, 10:17:50 PM »
Back in the day Bishop was asked if he was feeling Snoop's music and he said "Naw, dude spits rawer Langston Hughes type shit back home but releases bubble gum rap."  I guess they used to have a personal relationship.  After that Snoop and him seemed to have had problems. 

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2008, 10:26:39 PM »
^^
i can agree with that though.
snoop used to spit dope raps, but now it is commercially appealing bubblegum rap.

i totally agree with that. he's speaking the truth there.

snoop has obviously swtiched his style to commercial so as to stay relevant. well atleast i assume he thought so. i dont think he needed to do that, but i guess he would know better than me.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »
i understand why bishop dissed game. that was justified, but i dont understand why he took a shot at snoop?

how the fuck was that justified? he bought him onto his stage and showed him love and then game didnt want to do a track with him and suddenly thats thats justified, the niggas finished and game aint even got to to speak on the nigga again the same with spider loc, its desperation coming from both of them, another month, year goes by and they stuck in the same posistion whilst they see niggas like game and snoop making more money etc etc and the only thing they can do is try and find a reason to hate on them for that, especially with the nigga crooked i, that bascially stems from jealousy, where as you see niggas like jay rock, who gives props who keep it real and they benefit from doing so

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

phatpat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2008, 03:52:36 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NnHFaXXK3KU

bishop came no.1 in the top 5 washed up rappers in the west coast.

Majesty

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2008, 04:30:57 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NnHFaXXK3KU

bishop came no.1 in the top 5 washed up rappers in the west coast.
I agree with no 1 fuck bishop he comes out like westcoast version of 50

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2008, 05:23:55 AM »

how the fuck was that justified? he bought him onto his stage and showed him love and then game didnt want to do a track with him and suddenly thats thats justified, the niggas finished and game aint even got to to speak on the nigga again the same with spider loc, its desperation coming from both of them, another month, year goes by and they stuck in the same posistion whilst they see niggas like game and snoop making more money etc etc and the only thing they can do is try and find a reason to hate on them for that, especially with the nigga crooked i, that bascially stems from jealousy, where as you see niggas like jay rock, who gives props who keep it real and they benefit from doing so

Game is a two faced bitch.  He caught emotions just cause Dre was working with Bishop and dissed him.  Despite the lack of interview everything Bishop said about dude isn't wrong.  It's true.  Game was Bishop until 50 came by and saved his ass.  Only reason Game has stardom is cause of the popularity of G-Unit and being the one major West Coast rapper to come out in the past ten years.    It's a shame 50 didn't tape the conversations with Game because they're probably not too different from the shit Buck pulled.