Author Topic: Do yall realize Bishop just got steamrailed?  (Read 2383 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: Do yall realize Bishop just got steamrailed?
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2008, 09:42:18 AM »
i understand why bishop dissed game. that was justified, but i dont understand why he took a shot at snoop?

how the fuck was that justified? he bought him onto his stage and showed him love and then game didnt want to do a track with him and suddenly thats thats justified, the niggas finished and game aint even got to to speak on the nigga again the same with spider loc, its desperation coming from both of them, another month, year goes by and they stuck in the same posistion whilst they see niggas like game and snoop making more money etc etc and the only thing they can do is try and find a reason to hate on them for that, especially with the nigga crooked i, that bascially stems from jealousy, where as you see niggas like jay rock, who gives props who keep it real and they benefit from doing so

Game is a two faced bitch.  He caught emotions just cause Dre was working with Bishop and dissed him.  Despite the lack of interview everything Bishop said about dude isn't wrong.  It's true.  Game was Bishop until 50 came by and saved his ass.  Only reason Game has stardom is cause of the popularity of G-Unit and being the one major West Coast rapper to come out in the past ten years.    It's a shame 50 didn't tape the conversations with Game because they're probably not too different from the shit Buck pulled. 

and thats a justified reason for bishop to diss game because he's in the same posistion as game was? LMAO get the fuck outta here stan, game could of signed to puffy the same day he got dropped from aftermath, he would of been good either way, only difference is people like game, and dislike that fag bishop

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
and whats interesting about bishop lamont, is that snoop gave him a shoutout in the song "my peoples" ,...... snoop was giving him props, yet bishop disrespects him on that song of bishop's, talking about how he's washed up and old news n shyt. bishop's very fukkin ballsy to say that, when bishop's career hasnt even kicked off yet. stupid fool.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »
and whats interesting about bishop lamont, is that snoop gave him a shoutout in the song "my peoples" ,...... snoop was giving him props, yet bishop disrespects him on that song of bishop's, talking about how he's washed up and old news n shyt. bishop's very fukkin ballsy to say that, when bishop's career hasnt even kicked off yet. stupid fool.

That last part was very true right there. No hate, but if your career hasn't even gotten started yet and has been in limbo for several years then you can't call someone else's career washed up.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2008, 09:27:43 PM »
i understand why bishop dissed game. that was justified, but i dont understand why he took a shot at snoop?

how the fuck was that justified? he bought him onto his stage and showed him love and then game didnt want to do a track with him and suddenly thats thats justified, the niggas finished and game aint even got to to speak on the nigga again the same with spider loc, its desperation coming from both of them, another month, year goes by and they stuck in the same posistion whilst they see niggas like game and snoop making more money etc etc and the only thing they can do is try and find a reason to hate on them for that, especially with the nigga crooked i, that bascially stems from jealousy, where as you see niggas like jay rock, who gives props who keep it real and they benefit from doing so

Game is a two faced bitch.  He caught emotions just cause Dre was working with Bishop and dissed him.  Despite the lack of interview everything Bishop said about dude isn't wrong.  It's true.  Game was Bishop until 50 came by and saved his ass.  Only reason Game has stardom is cause of the popularity of G-Unit and being the one major West Coast rapper to come out in the past ten years.    It's a shame 50 didn't tape the conversations with Game because they're probably not too different from the shit Buck pulled. 

and thats a justified reason for bishop to diss game because he's in the same posistion as game was? LMAO get the fuck outta here stan, game could of signed to puffy the same day he got dropped from aftermath, he would of been good either way, only difference is people like game, and dislike that fag bishop

No, that's not what the sentence was meant to convey.  I should have started a new paragraph but didn't.  I'm not trying to make that argument.  I'm trying to say Bishop has a legitimate right to diss Game because Game got all emotionally and dissed Bishop for no real reason.

I was only making the comment about Game v. Bishops career because people hate on Bishop's career but act like Game's was any better when compared their time lengths and relative positions.  The only reason Game got the jump off was because of Iovine's plan and G-Unit's popularity. 

I don't know shit about what ifs.  Who knows what would have happened if Game got dropped?  No one does.  Who knows how long Game would have stayed on the label?  No one does.     

BIGWORM

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2008, 10:54:35 PM »
NEW WEST...lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2008, 08:28:37 AM »
maybe Game and bishop should turn this into something positive and do a battle