Author Topic: DAMN@Gas Prices  (Read 704 times)

tempo2

Re: DAMN@Gas Prices
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 02:46:16 AM »
^ you know that's not true, if that was the case our money would be worth more than it is now.  :-[

what do you mean? everything thats happening in america economics wise is happening in england too you know.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 07:18:14 AM »
its gonnna go back up to 3 in summer.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2008, 07:20:21 AM »
you bitches. It's 1,18 over here in the netherlands for 1 liter, and it was about 1,65 a liter 3 months ago

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 03:29:29 AM »
you guys are idiots if you think it's because of obama.. he is not in the office yet... gas prices always go down before elections.. wait utill summer... it's going to go back up high as hell

who the fucks sayin it's cuz of obama?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 03:30:07 AM »
^ you know that's not true, if that was the case our money would be worth more than it is now.  :-[

what do you mean? everything thats happening in america economics wise is happening in england too you know.

well fuck sorry to hear that shit.....but your pound is still worth more than our dollar.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:11 AM »
you guys are idiots if you think it's because of obama.. he is not in the office yet... gas prices always go down before elections.. wait utill summer... it's going to go back up high as hell

who the fucks sayin it's cuz of obama?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »
^dumb muthafuckaz...i told you that was gunna happen.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 03:47:55 PM »
I got gas at $1.60 last week.

There is also a promotion going on at the local grocery store. Every $10 spent on groceries gets 1 cent off at the pump upto 20 cents, and you can use up to 3 coupons at a time. So I could get gas at $1.00/gal. 8)

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »
lol gas is gonna go up higher then it was b4!!!

ITS A LIE TO GET U HAPPY FOR A LIL BIT!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2008, 02:46:05 PM »

If they do that and the world will go into a depression. It might go up again some next summer, but there is no way it'll be near $5 a gallon like this summer.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »

If they do that and the world will go into a depression. It might go up again some next summer, but there is no way it'll be near $5 a gallon like this summer.
You know summer is the worst time to get gas.  It's possible that gas will be 5 bucks.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

You know summer is the worst time to get gas.  It's possible that gas will be 5 bucks.

If shit keeps hitting the fan economically, I can't imagine OPEC cutting production anytime soon. I predict around $3 for a high next summer, that is, if we don't all lose our jobs before then. There have been tons of people coming into both of my jobs asking if we are hiring. America is in dire straits right now, as is much of the world.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »
gas is actually cheap as fuck right now where i live, last time i saw it was only 80 cents a litre

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
Dumb Americans. Price goes up and you're all on board for clean energy. The second the price drops, everyone forgets about it. The price of gas and oil is a scam. They keep it high for the perfect amount of time, drop the price, then 6 months from now, it'll be back up. Their screwing you. And you love it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:56 PM »
Dumb Americans. Price goes up and you're all on board for clean energy. The second the price drops, everyone forgets about it. The price of gas and oil is a scam. They keep it high for the perfect amount of time, drop the price, then 6 months from now, it'll be back up. Their screwing you. And you love it.

that's my point. this is only to get the alternative energy talk quieted, get us back on oil then fuck us over again.