Author Topic: Stuff That White People Like: Black Music that Black People Don’t Listen to....  (Read 957 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

eye listen to jazz. ella fitzgerald, miles davis, john coltrane, sonny rollins, chick corea, herbie hancock, dave douglas and the list goes on..........

hey i see you got the homie snipes in ya pic

"Lot of the scripts I've been in with other non-white actors haven't been great. Lot of non-white actors ain't all that great." 
                                                                                                                                                                                 - Wesley Snipes

this aint a joke he seid this shit

why you completely ignore what eye said?? anyway at the end of they day................ there arent that many big time Black actors.... what you going to have Denzel, Will, and Wesley all in one movie??? eye think that niggas wife is white anyway so who gives a fuck, what he got to say.

james browns wife was white as well.. that dont make him a bad singer .. or make wesley snipes a bad person.. you trippin for real... if you think that.. at the end of the day interracial marrages and shit are going up and up and up... i was in trinidad in august every one is black.. every white person i say white man whate girl was with a black person.. married or some shit and no one give a shit....
once again...........where the fuck did eye say that makes him a bad actor??? you peckerwoods love making shit up. no it doesnt make him a bad actor but niggas like him and james brown etc. it makes them horrible role models to the young Black seeds. there is a problem when more than 85 % of Black hollywood marries white people or out their race, and then on the other hand white Hollywood, what you can catch maybe 3 or 4 who got Black partners??? maybe? eye dont know, robert dinero the only one eye can come off the top my head.

you look at that shit and got to think like damn.............mentally as a people we fucked.

second. everything you see is not what you see. you claim that whitemen were out there in Trindad with Black women............. thats not news............. you honkies love going to Black islands and for filling your fantasies. a lot of those women are mentally dumb and are attracted to the money the white man has............ shit deeper than what you think.

so when was u in the west indies?? how do you know... you talk mad shit.. u on the internet too much ...fuckin noid.. you fucked up if you tihnk that your people is mentally fucked if they want to date/marry be with some one who isent a member of there own race...
its the same in the dominican republic......you dumb cracker.......... you went to Trinidad what once???and you think you know shit nigga?  all my peoples are west indian, so eye know what the fuck is up.......  so please shut the fuck up. dont get happy just because you got one stupid Black bitch who likes white guys........ fuck that bitch. you dont know shit. you go to trinidad and stay where the tourists are at. fuckin clown.......... damn eye cant stand you white motherfuckers on the real.
matter of fact.........dont even reply back unless you going to talk on the real shit that eye stated before.

why dont you talk on the fact that more than 85% of Black Hollywood date white people or non Blacks and on the other hand white Hollywood, if you lucky you can name maybe 5 who dating or are married to Blacks or out they race. there is something wrong with that picture. shit aint proportionate. so if you cant speak on that. or back up evidence that pig is one of the cleanest animals. shut the fuck up. dumb ass honky, you cant even spell and you want to try to act like you can over stand what eye write.

dude u lookin to cath a stroke...

and i didetn stay where the tourists stay...
port of spain... is where i was and WILL be at.. i dont give a fuck whos dating who.. or what u say or think.... some of the thigns you say are upsetting to me. becasue you genrelize against a whole race.. i was taught by black people that to genrelize against a whole is ignorant and stupid... so i dont... what has happened to you personally.. from a white or a fucki nchinese guy or summin that was a attack against you or the black race?? becasue it must of been murder.. you mad pissed...

"i was taught by Black people not to generalize"....shut the fuck up. and you still didnt talk about the disproportionate rate of interracial dating between white and Black hollywood/ celebrities. just like eye thought. you cant speak on that type of shit. because its too complex for you to comprehend. you dumb fucking white boy. please dont act like you automatically know shit because you married to some dumb Black bitch, who feels the need to be with some honky ass pale cracker such as your self.

question 4 job -
do u think it's possible that, because there is so much interracial dating going on in hollywood, it could have something to do with the fact that a lot of actors/actresses travel a lot and experience all kinds of different cultures and have had exposure to all types of people that it's just something that they prefer?

my question really has to do with someone like miles davis...being as proud of being a black man as almost anyone could have been, still said he loves brazillian and ethiopian women over his own african american women....do u find fault in that? is this totally irrelavent?

ethiopians aint Black??? or is that your typical devil nature of divide and conquer. And when davis is talkin about Brazilian what is he talking about Black  Brazilians or white Brazilians. if you people trying to engage in conversation/debate with ............ lay out the details. because eye know how you people do, ya like to deal with half truth and half lies......never absolute truth.

well lets  take what you say into consideration??? that still doesnt explain why Black holllywood dates/marries non-Blacks and white Hollywood dates there own because white celebrities do a whole bunch of traveling around the world. they is no correlation.

what eye am saying is that......... mentally Blacks are fucked up in there heads. to not find their race of women/ men ( but its usually the brothers stepping to the other side) unattractive and go find a white women and put her on a pedestal.

eye challenge you to name 15 prominent white actors man or female, who are dating/married to some one who is Black ( also the age difference cant be ridiculous large between the two, because usually its an old white women picking up young Black brothers).
okay then when your done with that ( because thats going to be quick because in all actuality there is really only 4 maybe 5 you can find)

make a list of Black hollywood who are dating/married to non-Blacks.
eye guarantee you that this list will make that above stated list insignificant. and thats a problem......... what the fuck do our young seeds see on tv. white seeds looking at tv and seeing white and white couples.............. the young Black seeds looking at tv and seeing Black and non-Black couples. its not healthy

and wahts wrong with black actors datign whie or out of there race.... as long as there happy. thats all that matters.. at least there dating somebody right... whens the last time for you job.... who gives a fuck who is dating waht colour thay are.... only you job the bitter rambling old hostile fool....
still no one is talking about the disproportionate rate between Black and white hollywood/celebrities............ yo just shut the fuck up......you already proved you self incapable of replying back with anything that's intelligent. fuck yo kids

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
still no one is talking about the disproportionate rate between Black and white hollywood/celebrities............ yo just shut the fuck up......you already proved you self incapable of replying back with anything that's intelligent. fuck yo kids

no, you're right. it's an interesting point...although i'm not sure how not answering that particular question negates all other points, though. there are obviously many facets and many sides to every argument, just because one part of it can't be answered doesn't mean that it's not the end all and be all of the argument.

do you think it could possibly have any relation to the disproportionate number of minorities in white hollywood? speaking strictly statistics..

in relation to the miles davis question i asked you earlier - i know that ethiopians are black and i know that brazillians can be black as well...my question had more to do with the insinuation that it could be also be a cultural thing with celebrities...meaning it's not necessarily as 'black' vs. 'white' but more of an 'american black' vs. 'african black'...even with someone as pro-black as miles davis....does what i'm trying to say make any sense?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

no, you're right. it's an interesting point...although i'm not sure how not answering that particular question negates all other points, though. there are obviously many facets and many sides to every argument, just because one part of it can't be answered doesn't mean that it's not the end all and be all of the argument.

do you think it could possibly have any relation to the disproportionate number of minorities in white hollywood? speaking strictly statistics..

in relation to the miles davis question i asked you earlier - i know that ethiopians are black and i know that brazillians can be black as well...my question had more to do with the insinuation that it could be also be a cultural thing with celebrities...meaning it's not necessarily as 'black' vs. 'white' but more of an 'american black' vs. 'african black'...even with someone as pro-black as miles davis....does what i'm trying to say make any sense?

what does that have to do with the disproportionate number of minorities in white holllywood......when Black celebs not even marrying/ dating white celebrities............. they marrying/dating regular whites, or non-Blacks. eye mean Kobe bryants wife........... what is she mexican, well she some where from white Latin America. The bitch was a music video girl, who DIDNT EVEN FINISH HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!! not to metion MEXICANS DONT EVEN LIKE BLACKS LIKE THAT!!!!!! to begin with in the first place. but eye guess its okay because this nigger got money.
now what famous white celebrity you know who is married/dating to someone who is Black that didnt even finish highschool. that could never happen with white people. only Blacks because mentally we slaves....... basically fucked in the head.
please dont play me either.............eye am still waiting on that list............you totally skipped all that.

second
yo eye like you but fall back on this...... because eye have no choice but to categorize as a fuckin white devil. BLACK IS BLACK PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!! lets get that overstood from the start. whether you a Black from.. Panama, Mexico, Jamaica, Africa, Europe etc. whatever and where ever........ BLACK IS BLACK............so please stop with the american Black vs African Black.......because thats just straight devilish tactics of divide and conquer. my question is was miles davis talking about............ Black Brazilians or whites???

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
^^ straight from Miles Davis autobiography...

"The finest women in the world for me are Brazilian, Ethiopian, and Japanese women. And here I mean a combination of beauty, femininity, intelligence and the way they carry themselves, their body carriage, and the respect the have for a man. Japanese, Ehtiopian and Brazilian women respect men and don't ever try acting like a man - at least the ones I've known. Most American women don't know how to treat a man, it seems to me, especially a whole lot of black women, mostly the older ones...a lot of black women think that all black men want and desire white women, even though they may be treating their black women like queens. This fucks them up. Most white women tend to treat a man better than a black woman does, because most white women don't have those hangups that black women have..."

yeah man, I don't have a list for you...in regards to your other question. No list whatsoever. Only one I can think of is Robert Deniro and you already said his name...there's also that skinny white dude from 'hustle and flow' that has a black girl. she's real cute.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Most white people I know don't listen to Jazz or any much of any Hip Hop. Most white people I know that are in to music listen to some type of hard rock, whether it be punk or metal. Most white people I know don't have many if any black friends.

Most white people I know that do have black friends pretty much fit the description of the article. My guess is they have a hard time being accepted by the black community so they over-compensate by trying to know more about what their black friends like and like "blacker" things than the blacks do.

I never cared to fit in anywhere. I never got into Jazz although I'd like to give it a try. And I don't need to convince myself that I'd have been against the commercial hip hop of the day when I listen to hip hop because I liked the more underground acts back then. Not now though. I think most of it sucks now (the rap I used to like). Most of my closest friends were black as a kid, and that remains the same today. I never go out of my way to impress anyone, so I don't bother being the white guy that defends the "good black stuff". I'm usually the one arguing in favor of Larry Bird rather than Jordan. And most of my black friends have 3 to 4 kids with 2 or 3 different women they have no intention marrying. Why would I want to impress them?

Hey Ma

Most white people I know don't listen to Jazz or any much of any Hip Hop. Most white people I know that are in to music listen to some type of hard rock, whether it be punk or metal. Most white people I know don't have many if any black friends.

Most white people I know that do have black friends pretty much fit the description of the article. My guess is they have a hard time being accepted by the black community so they over-compensate by trying to know more about what their black friends like and like "blacker" things than the blacks do.

I never cared to fit in anywhere. I never got into Jazz although I'd like to give it a try. And I don't need to convince myself that I'd have been against the commercial hip hop of the day when I listen to hip hop because I liked the more underground acts back then. Not now though. I think most of it sucks now (the rap I used to like). Most of my closest friends were black as a kid, and that remains the same today. I never go out of my way to impress anyone, so I don't bother being the white guy that defends the "good black stuff". I'm usually the one arguing in favor of Larry Bird rather than Jordan. And most of my black friends have 3 to 4 kids with 2 or 3 different women they have no intention marrying. Why would I want to impress them?

now that is keeping it real.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
And most of my black friends have 3 to 4 kids with 2 or 3 different women they have no intention marrying. Why would I want to impress them?
so black friends with relationships with 1 woman you would try to impress?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

And most of my black friends have 3 to 4 kids with 2 or 3 different women they have no intention marrying. Why would I want to impress them?
yea eye dont know why he had to mention that........but then again white people cant help it. its their nature.

tempo2

wow black and white are now arguing about who has the rights to listen to what music

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
eye listen to jazz. ella fitzgerald, miles davis, john coltrane, sonny rollins, chick corea, herbie hancock, dave douglas and the list goes on..........

"Lot of the scripts I've been in with other non-white actors haven't b een great. Lot of non-white actors ain't all that great." 
                                                                                                                                                                                 - Wesley Snipes

why you completely ignore what eye said?? anyway at the end of they day................ there arent that many big time Black actors.... what you going to have Denzel, Will, and Wesley all in one movie??? eye think that niggas wife is white anyway so who gives a fuck, what he got to say.

james browns wife was white as well.. that dont make him a bad singer .. or make wesley snipes a bad person.. you trippin for real... if you think that.. at the end of the day interracial marrages and shit are going up and up and up... i was in trinidad in august every one is black.. every white person i say white man whate girl was with a black person.. married or some shit and no one give a shit....
once again...........where the fuck did eye say that makes him a bad actor??? you peckerwoods love making shit up. no it doesnt make him a bad actor but niggas like him and james brown etc. it makes them horrible role models to the young Black seeds. there is a problem when more than 85 % of Black hollywood marries white people or out their race, and then on the other hand white Hollywood, what you can catch maybe 3 or 4 who got Black partners??? maybe? eye dont know, robert dinero the only one eye can come off the top my head.

you look at that shit and got to think like damn.............mentally as a people we fucked.

second. everything you see is not what you see. you claim that whitemen were out there in Trindad with Black women............. thats not news............. you honkies love going to Black islands and for filling your fantasies. a lot of those women are mentally dumb and are attracted to the money the white man has............ shit deeper than what you think.

so when was u in the west indies?? how do you know... you talk mad shit.. u on the internet too much ...fuckin noid.. you fucked up if you tihnk that your people is mentally fucked if they want to date/marry be with some one who isent a member of there own race...
its the same in the dominican republic......you dumb cracker.......... you went to Trinidad what once???and you think you know shit nigga?  all my peoples are west indian, so eye know what the fuck is up.......  so please shut the fuck up. dont get happy just because you got one stupid Black bitch who likes white guys........ fuck that bitch. you dont know shit. you go to trinidad and stay where the tourists are at. fuckin clown.......... damn eye cant stand you white motherfuckers on the real.
matter of fact.........dont even reply back unless you going to talk on the real shit that eye stated before.

why dont you talk on the fact that more than 85% of Black Hollywood date white people or non Blacks and on the other hand white Hollywood, if you lucky you can name maybe 5 who dating or are married to Blacks or out they race. there is something wrong with that picture. shit aint proportionate. so if you cant speak on that. or back up evidence that pig is one of the cleanest animals. shut the fuck up. dumb ass honky, you cant even spell and you want to try to act like you can over stand what eye write.

did you notice that most of the time it's black men who date white women and you rarely see a white man date a black woman? I lived 2 years and a half in haitian community and had many black male and female friends, also had a good white girlfriend who would date only black men. And i've come to realise one thing. Black woman have a lot of prejudice against white men that black men don't have against white girls. I remember a discussion with a black woman and she told me the truth, that most black woman don't find white man attractive at all, physically, and they dont like our personnality and all that shit. The exact opposite of black men who all wanted to get some of the white meat and tought they would fuck white girls until they get married to a black queen just to impress their mother or something. I'm lucky i had a black girlfriend once and it was a good experience even though we would argue over anything.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Well the line at the end was a commentary on the silliness of the article (so was the whole post really). It pigeonholes white people that like Jazz and "real" hip hop as a majority of whites that only listen because blacks don't anymore and the whites want to feel superior, and whatever other shit it was saying. It was stupid and prejudice. My post reflected that.

Now if you want my actual opinion of "urban" polygamy I'll give it to you; I think anyone that doesn't marry the women he impregnates and then goes on and impregnates other women is a person that should be ashamed of himself. I think an entire community that condones and endorses such a lifestyle is a disgrace to themselves. On a side note I also think people that divorce when they have young children should be fined to the point where divorce isn't a good alternative.

Now I realize I may be on a high horse here. I've never gotten a girl pregnant, and I've never married and had children with someone I couldn't stand. So I can't say for sure I wouldn't do what I am against. But I also can't say for sure that if my mother was killed by a mugger and that mugger got free I wouldn't kill him. That doesn't mean I wouldn't still consider it murder and realize I should be charged.

What I do know is that my grandfather didn't want to marry my grandmother after she got pregnant in a small Greek village. What I do know is that because of that he was locked up in the local jail for 3 weeks. Why 3 weeks? Because that's how long it took him to realize he had to marry her. It would have been as long as it took him to do the right thing. What I do know is that if not for those strict conservative laws and social outlook of 1930s Greece I wouldn't exist today.

So that's how I feel.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"Lot of the scripts I've been in with other non-white actors haven't b een great. Lot of non-white actors ain't all that great." 
                                                                                                                                                                                 - Wesley Snipes

did you notice that most of the time it's black men who date white women and you rarely see a white man date a black woman? I lived 2 years and a half in haitian community and had many black male and female friends, also had a good white girlfriend who would date only black men. And i've come to realise one thing. Black woman have a lot of prejudice against white men that black men don't have against white girls. I remember a discussion with a black woman and she told me the truth, that most black woman don't find white man attractive at all, physically, and they dont like our personnality and all that shit. The exact opposite of black men who all wanted to get some of the white meat and tought they would fuck white girls until they get married to a black queen just to impress their mother or something. I'm lucky i had a black girlfriend once and it was a good experience even though we would argue over anything.

i disagree...a lot of black girls really love non-black dudes who show them positive attention. especially the ones who were brought up in the hood and have grown accustomed to being treated like scum by the black men they came up with. i know black girls who dont even wanna fuck with black men anymore because of all that shit.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck yo kids
anyone else find this shit random and funny as hell? im goin to hell  :-[ Job you cold doggie. no disrespect dennis...dont up my insurance premiums or nothin like that holmes

Hey Ma

RACE. IT BRINGS OUT THE IGNORANCE IN ALL OF US. especially danny.