Author Topic: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?  (Read 773 times)

2euce 7even

OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?
« on: November 26, 2008, 04:33:30 AM »
In The Song Where He Says:
"Ridin The Rage, From Tha Same Turf That Ran Snoop And His Crew Out Of Stage"

??? Was/Is There Beef?

bullet_wrongkind

Re: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 05:12:55 AM »
who gives a fuck

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:48:58 AM »
Well, If You "Don´t Give A Fuck" About West Coast Rap(pers) Then Wtf Are You On Tha Dub Anyway?Smoke A Blunt And Chill.

BJV

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 02:36:50 PM »
In The Song Where He Says:
"Ridin The Rage, From Tha Same Turf That Ran Snoop And His Crew Out Of Stage"

??? Was/Is There Beef?

That sounds like a stab at him for sure.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »
No, because that wasnt Mitchy who said that in that song. It was a Hound Foundation song and Black Mikey said it. Mikey is from 59 Brims....and the Brims ran Snoop, Tha Pound, Eastsidaz, etc off the stage durin the Puff Puff Pass concert here in SD.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 02:45:43 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BJV

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 03:01:00 PM »
No, because that wasnt Mitchy who said that in that song. It was a Hound Foundation song and Black Mikey said it. Mikey is from 59 Brims....and the Brims ran Snoop, Tha Pound, Eastsidaz, etc off the stage durin the Puff Puff Pass concert here in SD.

+1 for clarifying

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 03:03:38 PM »

+1 for clarifying

no problem man, i was at that concert....hella triv.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »

+1 for clarifying

LMAO!!!!!!! DUDE I HEARD BOUT THAT SHIT I THOUGH MA HOMIES TRYIN TO SHIT ME

Okka

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 06:38:23 PM »

Which members of the Dogg Pound was there?

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
I KNOW KURUPT AND DAZ WAS FA SHO. I WASNT THERE THAT NIGHT BUT I HEARD THEY WAS THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT TRIED TO STAY AND GET WIT SOME NIGGAZ FOR A SECOND. I HEARD SNOOP RAN OFF LOOKIN LIKE A RAMEN NOODLE
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 07:56:45 PM »
I KNOW KURUPT AND DAZ WAS FA SHO. I WASNT THERE THAT NIGHT BUT I HEARD THEY WAS THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT TRIED TO STAY AND GET WIT SOME NIGGAZ FOR A SECOND. I HEARD SNOOP RAN OFF LOOKIN LIKE A RAMEN NOODLE

I went with one of my homegirls from LB (she kept mouthin about comin down here with her blue chucks n LA on n shit lol)  It was down at Coors Ampitheter here in SD. We was about 10 rows or so back and we knew from tha outset it was gonna be some triv, cus the whole first couple rows was just a bunch of Bloods (Southside 59 Brims). The show started off with the Lics...which wasnt nobody funkin with. Then the Eastsidaz, then Kurupt n Daz and Badazz. Then Snoop was the last one on stage. Southside was all chill for most of the show, just throwin up signs n shit...but nothin major. But when Snoop hit the stage (and everybody who performed was on stage then) the shit changed. They started throwin shit at him, mostly red rags n hats n cups n shit. Then somebody threw a bottle at him with a red rag in it. The shit busted on stage and Kurupt took the red rag out, threw the shit on the ground and started c-walkin on it. Thats when muhafuckas started tryna get at em. Hoppin over the gates and tryna get up on stage. Snoop threw the mic at em, into the crowd. One of the Eastsidaz (i think it was one of em) threw the mic stand into the crowd then skirted off...Daz threw one of them bigass speakers into the crowd, and skirted. Everybody on stage pretty much was outta there with the quickness though. I always been a big DPG/ Snoop/ Eastsidaz fan n all....so its all good. But on some gangsta shit them muthafuckas was hardly impressive lol. I mean, this shit was a concert so everybody in the seats already been through 3 different checks. They mighta been spooked tho too cus there was San Diego muhafuckas on stage also who probably aint been searched (I know i seen some green flags up there). I know they halted the tour for a bit after that show cus Snoop thought the shit was a set up....with all them Bloods just happenin to be in the first rows.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:49:46 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »

Kurupt took the red rag out, threw the shit on the ground and started c-walkin on it.

That nigga kurupt a fool LOL!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »

Kurupt took the red rag out, threw the shit on the ground and started c-walkin on it.

That nigga kurupt a fool LOL!

ROFL

Okka

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 08:58:24 AM »

I went with one of my homegirls from LB (she kept mouthin about comin down here with her blue chucks n LA on n shit lol)  It was down at Coors Ampitheter here in SD. We was about 10 rows or so back and we knew from tha outset it was gonna be some triv, cus the whole first couple rows was just a bunch of Bloods (Southside 59 Brims). The show started off with the Lics...which wasnt nobody funkin with. Then the Eastsidaz, then Kurupt n Daz and Badazz. Then Snoop was the last one on stage. Southside was all chill for most of the show, just throwin up signs n shit...but nothin major. But when Snoop hit the stage (and everybody who performed was on stage then) the shit changed. They started throwin shit at him, mostly red rags n hats n cups n shit. Then somebody threw a bottle at him with a red rag in it. The shit busted on stage and Kurupt took the red rag out, threw the shit on the ground and started c-walkin on it. Thats when muhafuckas started tryna get at em. Hoppin over the gates and tryna get up on stage. Snoop threw the mic at em, into the crowd. One of the Eastsidaz (i think it was one of em) threw the mic stand into the crowd then skirted off...Daz threw one of them bigass speakers into the crowd, and skirted. Everybody on stage pretty much was outta there with the quickness though. I always been a big DPG/ Snoop/ Eastsidaz fan n all....so its all good. But on some gangsta shit them muthafuckas was hardly impressive lol. I mean, this shit was a concert so everybody in the seats already been through 3 different checks. They mighta been spooked tho too cus there was San Diego muhafuckas on stage also who probably aint been searched (I know i seen some green flags up there). I know they halted the tour for a bit after that show cus Snoop thought the shit was a set up....with all them Bloods just happenin to be in the first rows.

Is there any footage of this? There was some fight on stage on the "Gangsta Shit" DVD.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »

That sucks for the other thousands of people that paid to see Snoop perform.