Author Topic: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?  (Read 784 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 09:52:01 AM »
thats san diego for ya we gets grimmie with it its a blood city no doubt about it just ask spider loc's bitch ass....

8)

Okka

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
I just checked out that "Gangsta Shit" DVD and it's not the same fight. There was a big Blood vs. Crip fight at the "MTV Country Club" (it's on the dvd)

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »
I KNOW KURUPT AND DAZ WAS FA SHO. I WASNT THERE THAT NIGHT BUT I HEARD THEY WAS THE ONLY NIGGAZ THAT TRIED TO STAY AND GET WIT SOME NIGGAZ FOR A SECOND. I HEARD SNOOP RAN OFF LOOKIN LIKE A RAMEN NOODLE

Kurupt took the red rag out, threw the shit on the ground and started c-walkin on it.

That nigga kurupt a fool LOL!

LMAO...KURUPT IS A G.

but thats what make me wonder (they) c-walk on thrown down red rags and shit but at tha same tyme they fuck wit the game. ???

westsiderider323

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 11:01:55 AM »

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »
No, because that wasnt Mitchy who said that in that song. It was a Hound Foundation song and Black Mikey said it. Mikey is from 59 Brims....and the Brims ran Snoop, Tha Pound, Eastsidaz, etc off the stage durin the Puff Puff Pass concert here in SD.

+1 for clarifying

no problem man, i was at that concert....hella triv.

i was there too...tripple triv...but you know how niggas are down here..
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
i think he takes a stab at lil e and dj quick on the song ''so federal''
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

2euce 7even

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 01:09:18 AM »
^^ what does he say?

what make me wonder (they) c-walk on thrown down red rags and shit but at tha same tyme they fuck wit the game

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 07:05:50 AM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

if he really did that it wasn't to disrespect Bloods in general, just to the specific ones that disrespected them by throwing the rag up there on stage

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
im touched to tears. JAY ROCK u ma NIGGA!!!!!!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 09:17:45 AM »
^WRONG THREAD HAHA  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2008, 01:10:48 PM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

if he really did that it wasn't to disrespect Bloods in general, just to the specific ones that disrespected them by throwing the rag up there on stage

whats so disrespectful about throwin the rag up on stage of crips?lol

someone explain that blood vs. crip shit..everytime i watch a documentary they show how they hate each other, cross out letters, fight each other,etc. and on the other hand i look at the rap game and im like "wtf"?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

someone explain that blood vs. crip shit..everytime i watch a documentary they show how they hate each other, cross out letters, fight each other,etc. and on the other hand i look at the rap game and im like "wtf"?

Those documentaries on tv are about 10-15 yrs late on gang mentality man. Yeah, usually Bloods n Crips aint cool with eachother. But in San Diego, and LA too...shit hasnt been strait Blood vs Crip all the time for years. In my town, its more Blood vs Piru....and in LA its more Crips vs Crips then Bloods vs Crips.  When u get to prison that shit changes, if u a Blood u dont get no stripes for killin another Blood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mr. VIP

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »
at the end of the day its all about money. and thats why you see crips like glasses malone fucking with so called bloods like lil wayne and baby and you see nipsey hussle fucking with the game in the rap game there aint no blue and red only "green"....

8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 04:06:00 AM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

Those documentaries on tv are about 10-15 yrs late on gang mentality man. Yeah, usually Bloods n Crips aint cool with eachother. But in San Diego, and LA too...shit hasnt been strait Blood vs Crip all the time for years. In my town, its more Blood vs Piru....and in LA its more Crips vs Crips then Bloods vs Crips.  When u get to prison that shit changes, if u a Blood u dont get no stripes for killin another Blood.

what you mean by "gettin stripes"?piru vs. bloods?how did the beef started?i mean i dont get it: half of the rappers that are from a piru set, they (still) rap bloods.like quik, game, suge knight.game is from cedar block piru but he´s reppin the bloods.so i thought its the same but now i want to know the diference between them. same shit in the rap game, bloods fuck wit crips and vice versa, yeah like the other dude said its all about money but its still strange.

f31roger

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »
what you mean by "gettin stripes"?piru vs. bloods?how did the beef started?i mean i dont get it: half of the rappers that are from a piru set, they (still) rap bloods.like quik, game, suge knight.game is from cedar block piru but he´s reppin the bloods.so i thought its the same but now i want to know the diference between them. same shit in the rap game, bloods fuck wit crips and vice versa, yeah like the other dude said its all about money but its still strange.

Its not Blood vs Piru... its more of Lincoln Park vs Skyline Park. 

Every Piru is a Blood, but not every Blood is a Piru.