Author Topic: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?  (Read 785 times)

Al Bundy

Re: OLD: Was Mitchy Dissin Snoop?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 10:15:21 PM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

if he really did that it wasn't to disrespect Bloods in general, just to the specific ones that disrespected them by throwing the rag up there on stage

whats so disrespectful about throwin the rag up on stage of crips?lol

someone explain that blood vs. crip shit..everytime i watch a documentary they show how they hate each other, cross out letters, fight each other,etc. and on the other hand i look at the rap game and im like "wtf"?

Those documentaries on tv are about 10-15 yrs late on gang mentality man. Yeah, usually Bloods n Crips aint cool with eachother. But in San Diego, and LA too...shit hasnt been strait Blood vs Crip all the time for years. In my town, its more Blood vs Piru....and in LA its more Crips vs Crips then Bloods vs Crips.  When u get to prison that shit changes, if u a Blood u dont get no stripes for killin another Blood.

what you mean by "gettin stripes"?piru vs. bloods?how did the beef started?i mean i dont get it: half of the rappers that are from a piru set, they (still) rap bloods.like quik, game, suge knight.game is from cedar block piru but he´s reppin the bloods.so i thought its the same but now i want to know the diference between them. same shit in the rap game, bloods fuck wit crips and vice versa, yeah like the other dude said its all about money but its still strange.

if you don't know shit about gangs, then don't rep them!

bhound123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 11:50:42 PM »
i think he takes a stab at lil e and dj quick on the song ''so federal''
[/q
Slick doesn't take a stab at quik.... he just said his homeboy got stopped by the gang unit leaving the concert

bhound123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »
damn lmao at Kurupt

if he really did that it wasn't to disrespect Bloods in general, just to the specific ones that disrespected them by throwing the rag up there on stage

whats so disrespectful about throwin the rag up on stage of crips?lol

someone explain that blood vs. crip shit..everytime i watch a documentary they show how they hate each other, cross out letters, fight each other,etc. and on the other hand i look at the rap game and im like "wtf"?

Those documentaries on tv are about 10-15 yrs late on gang mentality man. Yeah, usually Bloods n Crips aint cool with eachother. But in San Diego, and LA too...shit hasnt been strait Blood vs Crip all the time for years. In my town, its more Blood vs Piru....and in LA its more Crips vs Crips then Bloods vs Crips.  When u get to prison that shit changes, if u a Blood u dont get no stripes for killin another Blood.

what you mean by "gettin stripes"?piru vs. bloods?how did the beef started?i mean i dont get it: half of the rappers that are from a piru set, they (still) rap bloods.like quik, game, suge knight.game is from cedar block piru but he´s reppin the bloods.so i thought its the same but now i want to know the diference between them. same shit in the rap game, bloods fuck wit crips and vice versa, yeah like the other dude said its all about money but its still strange.
No direspect homeboy, but the questions that you are asking are something that somebody with B's and flames all in their sig should know arlready. You're asking about stripes and rappers that are Rustas but rep BLOODS... that makes you sound young and corny. Like I said no disrespect intended, but like I said you got what it b like and everything else in your sig, so you should have homies filling you in on this stuff, unless you get all your gang knowledge from music and steet documentaries? Reminds me of when I moved to Dallas in 93 and I met this rich kid from the suburbs claiming he was a PIRU, but he didn't know PIRU is a street in compton?!? Look at it like this BLOODS is the military and PIRUS and BRIMS are branches of the military ( like the marines and army ). that's why your favorite PIRU rappers say BLOOD

f31roger

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 02:50:13 AM »

No direspect homeboy, but the questions that you are asking are something that somebody with B's and flames all in their sig should know arlready. You're asking about stripes and rappers that are Rustas but rep BLOODS... that makes you sound young and corny. Like I said no disrespect intended, but like I said you got what it b like and everything else in your sig, so you should have homies filling you in on this stuff, unless you get all your gang knowledge from music and steet documentaries? Reminds me of when I moved to Dallas in 93 and I met this rich kid from the suburbs claiming he was a PIRU, but he didn't know PIRU is a street in compton?!? Look at it like this BLOODS is the military and PIRUS and BRIMS are branches of the military ( like the marines and army ). that's why your favorite PIRU rappers say BLOOD

I think your suspicions are correct.  Anyone that knows Bloods and the differences would not be asking these questions. I get katz on youtube asking me questions about Bloods, and they from Europe.  I think its funny that people get misinformed, but to be real and so that they understand, its always good to put em up on game. 
----

to homie asking questions, Gang Bangin is serious... katz have died for their causes, so anyone real to the street Gangs dont take it lightly.  Muthafukaz take it as a trend or fad.  Shits real.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 04:47:42 AM »
yeah, if you want to know more about that gang shit, go watch history channels gangland documentaries, or something. Coming on this board, asking questions like that, only makes you look stupid.. REAL stupid.