Author Topic: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30-08!  (Read 2809 times)

Lunatic

Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
^for real, 5 pages deep

when all y'all wake up tomorrow, there will be a dope ass crooked i interview up!  ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Muhfukka

crooked i is lying to himself

Okka

I have been a big Crooked I fan for a long time, always tellin my friends about Crook and bumpin his shit. But on the real, this shit is gettin ridiculous :-X

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Funny how so many people are dissing Crook, but still cared enough to drop by and comment.  8)

that's not really a reason for a celebration.

underdog

Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
the announcement has been temporarily delayed, but the interview is still dropping in 2 days!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2008, 02:13:40 PM »
the announcement has been temporarily delayed, but the interview is still dropping in 2 days!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!

EFFeX

Funny how so many people are dissing Crook, but still cared enough to drop by and comment.  8)

that's not really a reason for a celebration.

True, but it shows that there is still SOME interest in his next move.

I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty negative until the album is on the shelves. I personally don't care as long as he keeps dropping hot music, but I can see why others feel the way they do.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what is that gon do for crook tho?
singin to them, will he get his album released?
did omar?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Crooked I deserves to be hassled by fans. And what is the point of visiting a message board if no one posts?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you feel me?
especially them game groupies, they are "happy" til you say something about their master and then its war
aint this a fuckin forum???????

Crooked I deserves to be hassled by fans. And what is the point of visiting a message board if no one posts?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest

EFFeX

you feel me?
especially them game groupies, they are "happy" til you say something about their master and then its war

No one is getting bent out of shape homie, I'm just commenting on a fact. Whether people like him or not when there's a Crooked I thread, people seem to rush into it eager to say SOMETHING.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah homie its nuthin and im jus sayin (repsect what you sayin fa sho tho)
first off no doubt when cats see or read "CROOKED......."  they gon come in the thread and say some dumb shit like
he aint droppin
he old
he done
hes over..

ya feel me?

but then the cats that say why are cats "mad" or sayin bad shit about crooked?
I mean you gotta understand he hasnt dropped a fuckin album in years/a fuckin decade!!!
that means cats have had kids, and this cat still hasnt dropped a fuckin album!!
thats a long fuckin time!!!
but bottomline, them talkin shit, IMO is them mad that they arent gettin a album!!
jus me tho!!

but good lookin out on speakin on real shit unlike the game groupies!!!!

you feel me?

No one is getting bent out of shape homie, I'm just commenting on a fact. Whether people like him or not when there's a Crooked I thread, people seem to rush into it eager to say SOMETHING.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2008, 04:36:44 PM »
True, but it shows that there is still SOME interest in his next move.

I'm thinking that it's going to be pretty negative until the album is on the shelves. I personally don't care as long as he keeps dropping hot music, but I can see why others feel the way they do.
  There is definite interest but at the same time, it's not really a good look.  People still care but at the same time, they know enough about the history of all this to think that it's just gonna be more of the same.

We've had an official single with Akon, Hip-Hop Weeklys, digital releases, mixtapes. We've been waiting on an album for over 8 years and counting. Hell, we've even had a DVD in retail stores. The people want an album. Anything less than that isn't a "major" announcement to them.

I don't ever want this to come off as a shot at Crooked I because as an artist, I think he was one of the very best but the "Boss" talk is kind of getting old with the redundant. I have the DVD already, I bought the mixtape. The more the album gets held off, the less impact it really has. He doesn't have a Dr. Dre track record where he can wait 10 years to give us another album. Even Saigon had a street album that ended up in your Best Buys and local retail shops. Same with Spider Loc. Digital releases and mixtapes are cool but at the very least, he needs something like a street album, compilation, retail mixtape, or group project to drop in the stores.

At this point, anything less than a "MAJOR" announcement is counterproductive to his whole campaign. The thing is the majority of these "haters" are just impatient fans who got tired of waiting and gave up. When you keep hearing the same thing over and over again, after awhile, you give up on hearing it and move on to the next thing. 

EFFeX

nah homie its nuthin and im jus sayin (repsect what you sayin fa sho tho)
first off no doubt when cats see or read "CROOKED......."  they gon come in the thread and say some dumb shit like
he aint droppin
he old
he done
hes over..

ya feel me?

but then the cats that say why are cats "mad" or sayin bad shit about crooked?
I mean you gotta understand he hasnt dropped a fuckin album in years/a fuckin decade!!!
that means cats have had kids, and this cat still hasnt dropped a fuckin album!!
thats a long fuckin time!!!
but bottomline, them talkin shit, IMO is them mad that they arent gettin a album!!
jus me tho!!

but good lookin out on speakin on real shit unlike the game groupies!!!!

you feel me?

I feel you on the things changed in the last decade since we been waiting tip! Man, I was in high school when Crook first dropped. I'm already out of college and on with my own life. Craziness.