Author Topic: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30-08!  (Read 2771 times)

cantcnOrBMe

the announcement has been temporarily delayed, but the interview is still dropping in 2 days!

lololol classic

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the announcement has been temporarily delayed, but the interview is still dropping in 2 days!

lololol classic

haha what a surprise

Okka

Is this a fuckin joke?

h2k4

HAHA! LMAO!  Crooked I....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

pure comedy...

lol!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
lol @ another "major announcement". I swear.... I dont wanna read another 'new' west artist interview until they have an album that is out in stores that they can talk about.

peterstannard

• Lil Geezy
anyone know whats happened to the website over at dynasty, its been down for a few days now...

This is complete speculation, so don't take this as fact. I'm wondering that if he DID get signed, that it's possible a new site is in the works?

Noone paid the electricity bill and the lights were turned out.
Audiohosting.org: Hosting the music industry.

east_london_don

• Lil Geezy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
This announcement is gon' be huge! I'm hoping he either got signed to BYI or he's announcing the release date for B.O.S.S.!!! This should be good 8)

Matty

i been waiting for this announcement since it got announced a few days ago, better not be any more delays :laugh:

still doesn't leave much hope for an album with delays on a simple annoucement. does crooked think this is hyping people up or something cause as far as i can read everyone is pretty amused and laughing @ him. the only way this could be funnier would be if he announces the album and gives a 'solid' release date for it :laugh:

YoungCrookedI

LOL @ peoples who believe that crook signs to B.Y.I,even game offered crooked a deal 2 times and he didnīt sign there...

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2008, 08:34:16 AM »
LOL @ peoples who believe that crook signs to B.Y.I,even game offered crooked a deal 2 times and he didnīt sign there...

lol. The Game offers any1 who spits a 16 in front of him a deal now a days.  However Game's Record deals offer no money, signing bonus, and Games BWS doesnt even have a distribution deal with any majors right now like BYI has with Geffen/Interscope.  All Game could ever do for Crooked I was put him mixtapes and thats it.  BWS is a crew but as a label its a joke.

YoungCrookedI

Re: Crooked I Set To Make Major Annoucement On December 1st! New Interview 11-30
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2008, 10:55:38 AM »

lol. The Game offers any1 who spits a 16 in front of him a deal now a days.  However Game's Record deals offer no money, signing bonus, and Games BWS doesnt even have a distribution deal with any majors right now like BYI has with Geffen/Interscope.  All Game could ever do for Crooked I was put him mixtapes and thats it.  BWS is a crew but as a label its a joke.

yeah thatīs the reseason why crooked didnīt sign there,you think omarīs situation is different? cause he ainīt drop an album too...so why omar sign him there?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2008, 12:21:49 PM »
the announcement has been temporarily delayed,
lol. What a faggot. I stopped giving a damn about Crooked I a long time ago.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

EFFeX

Funny how so many people are dissing Crook, but still cared enough to drop by and comment.  8)