Author Topic: Detox; The DubCC show *updates and news thread*"  (Read 16277 times)

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Detox; The DubCC show *updates and news thread*"
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2009, 09:10:45 AM »

Another Detox sketch?

www.twitter.com/governormusic
# This new mixtape features some of the tracks that were supposed to be on Dr.Dre's "DETOX"...

# ...about to put out this mixtape of the Dr. Dre project I recorded that Atlantic records dropped the ball on...my time is NOW!

Governor ft.50Cent; Uncut

I just copped this @ mixtapetorrent while looking for that new Young Buck mixtape & saw this in the most popular DL's. it just hit the other day. so all the production on here I haven't heard before not even remotely. So is it being confirmed or denied officially thru Aftermath that this is in fact authentic Dr. Dre Production?
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2009, 09:27:45 AM »
of for sure.  ;D

shit sound ight so far from what I've heard. it's sounds like according to the 1st track (the intro) he's tellin' Dre to not be mad at him (Governor). so maybe it really is his work he did with Dre but it seems he doesn't have Dre's 100% on it, or permission to even put it out?
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

BIGWORM

« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
Drake wrote 4 track. Hopefully they won't be used.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2009, 03:04:13 PM »

Another Detox sketch?

www.twitter.com/governormusic
# This new mixtape features some of the tracks that were supposed to be on Dr.Dre's "DETOX"...

# ...about to put out this mixtape of the Dr. Dre project I recorded that Atlantic records dropped the ball on...my time is NOW!

Governor ft.50Cent; Uncut

I just copped this @ mixtapetorrent while looking for that new Young Buck mixtape & saw this in the most popular DL's. it just hit the other day. so all the production on here I haven't heard before not even remotely. So is it being confirmed or denied officially thru Aftermath that this is in fact authentic Dr. Dre Production?

NOT confirmed..... and you know Dre wont speak on it.  :P

Damn who is this cat? Did he used to work with T.I.? Crazy if he's actually got Dre production on this mixtape. Which tracks do you think are the Dre ones?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »
That "Uncut" track sounds like a cheap Dre imitation. This Governer guy is garbage :-\, no way would Dre let someone sing like he is on that track

Matty

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
sounds wack as fuck to be honest. and it sounds like someone just added a 50 cent acapella over that dodgy sounding beat.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
Actually, that Governor dude has already been on a Dre track.

It was called "take the heat", a method man left over from the tical album (not the 1st one of course),Tical 0 i think the album was called.

Governor sounded the same on the hook. I just think he sucks... I didn't like the hook on take the heat.
And this track is pure garbage. Shooting out the doctor on this is just a disrespect to his legacy and the fact that he only releases DOPENESS.

There is NO WAY something like this would be on detox. Or there will be alot of suicides when it drops  :D

Kobe  8)
Governor  :-\

by the way, what's the actual release date for that "Detox" album we're talking about ? Nah i'm just kidding

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:51:43 PM by da chronic »

The D.O.C and

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2009, 06:01:41 PM »
Were can i get the whole mixtape?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2009, 06:07:44 PM »
Actually, that Governor dude has already been on a Dre track.

It was called "take the heat", a method man left over from the tical album (not the 1st one of course),Tical 0 i think the album was called.

Governor sounded the same on the hook. I just think he sucks... I didn't like the hook on take the heat.
And this track is pure garbage. Shooting out the doctor on this is just a disrespect to his legacy and the fact that he only releases DOPENESS.

There is NO WAY something like this would be on detox. Or there will be alot of suicides when it drops  :D

Kobe  8)
Governor  :-\

by the way, what's the actual release date for that "Detox" album we're talking about ? Nah i'm just kidding

Oh word, I liked everything about "Take The Heat" except for the hook, so that would explain it lol. Do you know why that track wasn't used at all?

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 12:48:45 AM »
^
Nop, no idea... Too expensive maybe ? Or meh thought it didn't fit witht he rest of the album. Cause the track is a banger, thats for sure

The D.O.C and

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »
sounds wack as fuck to be honest. and it sounds like someone just added a 50 cent acapella over that dodgy sounding beat.

have you heard the whole mix-tape?
to me it (the mix-tape) sounds like a mix of the "Dr.Pepper" beat and "Raekwon´s; About me" beat....

Is it worth the download? That Govenor dude is straight ass cheeks

Matty

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 03:24:27 PM »

have you heard the whole mix-tape?
to me it (the mix-tape) sounds like a mix of the "Dr.Pepper" beat and "Raekwon´s; About me" beat....

nah i was just referring to the track with 50. dl'ing the whole thing for a listen now.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:28:14 PM by Matty »

Lunatic

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 03:40:00 PM »
Is he rapping on this tape or some shit?

He was signed to Grand Hustle/Atlantic and even put out a major album through there but it flopped bad and he got dropped. His most famous appearance has to be "Hello" (he did the hook) on the T.I. "KING" album that went 2x platinum a few years ago (2006).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
well i recognise 1 scott storch beat and a reworked version of california love. every track is mixed terribly. not too sure what to make of it, but its not very good and i doubt dre had very much, if anything, to do with it.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »
every track is mixed terribly.

true

not too sure what to make of it,
but its not very good and i doubt Dre had very much, if anything, to do with it.

Really? .... I went trough it again;
-Tighten U Up; could easily be a laidback Dre beat
-I'm Just Saying'; The drums,piano etc.... sounds like Dre
-Uncut (ft.50 Cent); just because of the name drop
-Welcome 2 My World; got Dre written all over it
-Dance 2 The Music; got Dre written all over it
-Bring Back The Music; could be....

Would you be able to up just those tracks? I really don't wanna waste my bandwidth on this whole thing lol

edit : Don't worry I'm just gonna download it, will drop my thoughts later
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 08:32:24 PM by dubsmith_nz »