Author Topic: Xavier Nady gets his ring  (Read 144 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Xavier Nady gets his ring
« on: April 21, 2010, 05:28:12 PM »
NEW YORK (AP)—Talk about an unexpected guest—and what a treat, too!

Cubs outfielder Xavier Nady(notes) received his 2009 World Series ring on Wednesday when New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman delivered the prize to Citi Field before Chicago faced the New York Mets.

“It was funny. I didn’t know when I was going to get it so I was surprised,” Nady said. “It was pretty special.”

Nady praised Cashman for bringing it over himself and said the ring was “gorgeous.”

Nady played in only seven games last season. He went on the disabled list in April with an injured right elbow that eventually required ligament replacement surgery. He signed a $3.3 million, one-year contract with the Cubs in January.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Xavier Nady gets his ring
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 07:44:55 PM »
i wish we kept him. :-\

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:14:29 AM »
x nady- former cal bear    salinas

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:26:52 AM »
x nady- former cal bear    salinas
yeah my boys played @ Cal with X. Cool dude, congrats
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh