Author Topic: The DubCC documentaries thread (911,Roswell,2Pac + more to come)  (Read 3040 times)

Chad Vader

The DubCC documentaries thread (911,Roswell,2Pac + more to come)
« on: November 27, 2008, 11:40:10 PM »
Zero An Investigation Into 9 11 2008
http://www.rlslog.net/zero-an-investigation-into-9-11-2008-dvdrip-xvid-repack-sosiso/

It’s slightly unusual to see an ISO group to release dvdrips, but why not if the quality is okey. SoSISO pred a repack of documentary Zero: An Investigation Into 9/11. There’s no reason mentioned in the NFO. It’s also interesting to see that even years after the actual event, there are still new movies being filmed about the topic. I am sure this one will spur a bit of controversy as most of the others did.

ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not be true. This brand new feature documentary explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic new witness testimony, which directly conflicts with the US Government’s account. Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights; Gore Vidal, and Noble Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de da Sera, “What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and omissions of stunning gravity.” The importance of this film can not be overstated, if its thesis is correct, the justification for declaring the war on terror is built on a series of outrageous lies.

Download links
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 06:37:46 PM by Chad Vader »

Matty

Re: Zero An Investigation Into 9 11 2008 (new documentary about 911)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 02:59:20 AM »
i saw this before - pretty good, made by some italians i think. just goes over some of the more common sense discrepancies about the official 9/11 story like the fact that washington has the most protected airspace in the entire world and in reality a hijacked plane would never be allowed to fly around off course.

it also aired on prime-time tv in russia, lol 8)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 03:00:58 AM by Sir Hanks »

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »
This is a great film...one of the best from the "truth movement."

And yeah it was shown on Russian tv on the 7th anniversary of 9/11 to some 30 million viewers.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 04:26:13 AM »
imma peep i get off on this type of thing...

Chad Vader

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 06:10:42 AM »

I filter these propaganda documentaries.... it's funny how both sides tell the "truth" (right and left wing).
So I balance shit out,the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't take all their "facts" for fact  :P... most of this is some conspiracy shit.  :laugh:
Think it illegal yet  ;)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 09:35:23 AM »

I filter these propaganda documentaries.... it's funny how both sides tell the "truth" (right and left wing).
So I balance shit out,the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't take all their "facts" for fact  :P... most of this is some conspiracy shit.  :laugh:
Think it illegal yet  ;)

Actually, defenders of the official conspiracy theory have been extremely reticent to say anything honest or accurate.

And you're right-it is all conspiracy shit-but which conspiracy is really more plausible after investigation?  The answer is palpably rhetorical?

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."-Einstein

^Most people fall into this category unfortunately because they've been indoctrinated so much into thinking America can do wrong.  In fact, it is hard to find a time when America has done right without expecting something in return.  Damn shame.

Chad Vader

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 10:42:50 AM »

Think it illegal yet  ;)

Actually, defenders of the official conspiracy theory have been extremely reticent to say anything honest or accurate.

And you're right-it is all conspiracy shit-but which conspiracy is really more plausible after investigation?  The answer is palpably rhetorical?

I'm a sucker for documentaries,and believe me I've seen my fair share of documentaries from both sides  :P :laugh:
And what investigation? If you look at that shit with some scepticism.... When did Italian actors become credible sources?
They're not more credible than you and me.... I mean,I can also speak on this...  :laugh:

^Most people fall into this category unfortunately because they've been indoctrinated so much into thinking America can do wrong.
In fact, it is hard to find a time when America has done right without expecting something in return.  Damn shame.

It's all about who you talk to...  ;)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »

Think it illegal yet  ;)

I'm a sucker for documentaries,and believe me I've seen my fair share of documentaries from both sides  :P :laugh:
And what investigation? If you look at that shit with some scepticism.... When did Italian actors become credible sources?
They're not more credible than you and me.... I mean,I can also speak on this...  :laugh:

^Most people fall into this category unfortunately because they've been indoctrinated so much into thinking America can do wrong.
In fact, it is hard to find a time when America has done right without expecting something in return.  Damn shame.

The bottom line is that if one understands who the executive director of the 9/11 Commission (Philip Zelikow) was and how he got the job then it's rather easy for people to see that the whole official investigation was all manipulated lies, omissions, distortions, half-truths and so on.  I'm very familiar with 9/11 as I've studied it independently under a prof at college and also have been doing my own research for around 4-5 years.  All the subsequent questions could be answered with a real investigation.

As far as the Italian actor I see your point but he is merely repeating facts that have been uncovered by actual journalists, professors, scientists, engineers, and so forth.  That's like using Charlie Sheen for 9/11 truth-people adore and worship celebrities, therefore, more exposure is given.

Anyway, I think anyone with a somewhat open mind on 9/11 can see that the twin towers and WTC 7 were brought down with some type of device, i.e. thermate.  All 3 "collapses" violate basic Newtonian laws of physics.   ;)

Chad Vader

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 02:47:29 PM »

Think it illegal yet  ;)

The bottom line is that if one understands who the executive director of the 9/11 Commission (Philip Zelikow) was and how he got the job then it's rather easy for people to see that the whole official investigation was all manipulated lies, omissions, distortions, half-truths and so on.

I don't question that fact  ;)

I'm very familiar with 9/11 as I've studied it independently under a prof at college and also have been doing my own research for around 4-5 years.
All the subsequent questions could be answered with a real investigation.

We can investigate and investigate.... but I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of this.
This shit is just like JFK or Roswell UFO incident.  :P :-\ :laugh:
So like I said before,the "truth" is somewhere in the middle. (at least that's how I see it)  ;)

As far as the Italian actor I see your point but he is merely repeating facts that have been uncovered
by actual journalists, professors, scientists, engineers, and so forth.
That's like using Charlie Sheen for 9/11 truth-people adore and worship celebrities, therefore, more exposure is given.

Charlie Sheen is a celeb....
Non those Italian cats actors ain't,there's not a single credible person appearing actually.
It could might as well be you and me  ;) :laugh:

Anyway, I think anyone with a somewhat open mind on 9/11 can see that the twin towers
and WTC 7 were brought down with some type of device, i.e. thermate.  All 3 "collapses" violate basic Newtonian laws of physics.   ;)

Well,I don't know much about it... other than what's presented there.
So I believe I'm better off not speaking on it.  ;)
But if there's something to it,how come "no one" have spoken off any irregular activity in the days/weeks/months before 9-11.
It's not a easy task to place bombs in every floor in two buildings unnoticed.  ;)

Matty

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »
true we may never get the truth because the evidence was taken away/destroyed. that in itself should be enough to raise more eyebrows. maybe people closer to the inside of the operation will come out in the future. something tells me its sealed pretty damn tight. we can't allow something like this to happen again without people all the way down the chain demanding better investigations...

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

Think it illegal yet  ;)

The bottom line is that if one understands who the executive director of the 9/11 Commission (Philip Zelikow) was and how he got the job then it's rather easy for people to see that the whole official investigation was all manipulated lies, omissions, distortions, half-truths and so on.

I'm very familiar with 9/11 as I've studied it independently under a prof at college and also have been doing my own research for around 4-5 years.

We can investigate and investigate.... but I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of this.
So like I said before,the "truth" is somewhere in the middle. (at least that's how I see it)  ;)

As far as the Italian actor I see your point but he is merely repeating facts that have been uncovered
That's like using Charlie Sheen for 9/11 truth-people adore and worship celebrities, therefore, more exposure is given.

Non those Italian cats actors ain't,there's not a single credible person appearing actually.

Anyway, I think anyone with a somewhat open mind on 9/11 can see that the twin towers
and WTC 7 were brought down with some type of device, i.e. thermate.  All 3 "collapses" violate basic Newtonian laws of physics.   ;)

But if there's something to it,how come "no one" have spoken off any irregular activity in the days/weeks/months before 9-11.
It's not a easy task to place bombs in every floor in two buildings unnoticed.  ;)

There's not a credible person in the film?  How about Dario Fo, Steven Jones, David Ray Griffin, Lou Cacchiole, Nafeez Ahmed, etc?

And people have come out and talked about the days/weeks leading up to the attacks.  For one, bomb-sniffing dogs were removed from the WTC prior to the attacks.  Moreover, there were "power downs" (entire floors and security cameras were disabled while mysterious workers were in and out) before 9/11.  Not to mention a company called Ace Elevators were doing elevator modifications which were located right next to the crucial core columns needed to bring those buildings down.  Most people think those towers were tube structures but they actually had 47 massive core columns and 240 perimeter columns.  Furthermore, GW Bush's brother Marvin was a principal in the security company, Securacom, for the entire complex.  Also, his 1st cousin Wirt Walker III was the CEO of this company.  But of course these issues weren't raised by the 9/11 Commission because like the Chairmen(Kean & Hamilton) said in their book Without Precedent, "They were set up to fail."

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 10:02:47 AM »
here is a good documentary type investigation
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=in+plane+site&emb=0&aq=f#

Chad Vader

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 03:57:15 AM »

Think it illegal yet  ;)

There's not a credible person in the film?  How about Dario Fo, Steven Jones, David Ray Griffin, Lou Cacchiole, Nafeez Ahmed, etc?

And people have come out and talked about the days/weeks leading up to the attacks.  For one, bomb-sniffing dogs were removed from the WTC prior to the attacks.  Moreover, there were "power downs" (entire floors and security cameras were disabled while mysterious workers were in and out) before 9/11.  Not to mention a company called Ace Elevators were doing elevator modifications which were located right next to the crucial core columns needed to bring those buildings down.  Most people think those towers were tube structures but they actually had 47 massive core columns and 240 perimeter columns.  Furthermore, GW Bush's brother Marvin was a principal in the security company, Securacom, for the entire complex.  Also, his 1st cousin Wirt Walker III was the CEO of this company.  But of course these issues weren't raised by the 9/11 Commission because like the Chairmen(Kean & Hamilton) said in their book Without Precedent, "They were set up to fail."

I somehow missed your reply...  :P :-\ :-[
will get back to it... will take a minute to reply to all that  ;)
some of the info is very interesting,will do some research on it  ;) (for what it´s worth..  ;) you never know what is true anymore  :P :laugh: :-[ :-[)

Chad Vader

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 07:02:08 AM »
UFO Hunters S02E05 The Real Roswell
http://www.rlslog.net/ufo-hunters-s02e05-the-real-roswell-hdtv-xvid-fqm/

This History Channel show kinda caught my eye at the beginning of the first season, but I never got around to watching any of the episodes. Season 2 started a few weeks ago and I decided to keep getting it in hope of some day having the time to watch…maybe when I retire…anyway, Roswell has been covered countless number of times by documentary makers so let’s see what new this one has to offer…

On July 8, 1947 at 5:26 EDT, an Associated Press news wire announced that soldiers from Roswell Army Air Field in New Mexico recovered a “flying disk” from a nearby rancher’s property. The tiny town of Roswell has never been the same. Now, 61 years later, new theories, new witnesses, and new evidence have emerged. The most shocking lead is that there may have been a second crash, and if it can be found, it may finally reveal what really happened at Roswell.

UFO Hunters S02E05 The Real Roswell

Roccy

how it really goes down..