1 (2.6%)
2 Ahhhh
2 (5.1%)
1.5 Wak
1 (2.6%)
1 Wick wick wak
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Revisited Scarface's discography  (Read 5406 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Revisited Scarface's discography
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2009, 03:36:31 AM »
Why did J. Prince diss Lil Troy at the end?

Did you care to really listen to it? J.Prince kinda explained it all  ;)
Face also has some words for Lil Troy on 11.We Need You....
other than that I really don't know or care about their beef. (it's been going on for a while).
Listen to the music,fuck all their personal dealings...
so enjoy the music not all this WWE shit  :-\ :P

oh well I'm guessing the person who snitched everybody out was Lil troy

fuck him

There's more to this though,I can't really speak on it,because I don't really care or know enough about it.
But I'm sure 3rdCoast will come around and speak on it... if you care that is  ;)
Found this while searching for some other shit though;

Rap-A-Lot CEO, J. Prince, Sued Over Alleged Beating; Calls The Suit Extortion
Published: Friday - April 13, 2007
Words by Liz "Red" Thomas

J. Prince
Photo: InDMix.com

Music executive Ronnie Bookman filed a lawsuit in Houston on Thursday (April 12) against Rap-A-Lot Records founder J. Prince, claiming Prince viciously attacked him.

In the suit, Bookman alleges that Prince (real name: James Prince) lured him to Fresh Recreation Center Gym for a meeting, then was attacked by seven associates of Prince after they were unable to come to an agreement over contracts regarding Prince's artists.

"What he did was lure me over there to the gym like he was going to sign off on the clearance forms, so I went over there and didn't think nothing of it," Bookman said in a statement. "We went into the weight room. After we discussed some bogus contracts that he had sent over to my studio, which were a clumsy attempt to try to steal my studio, he told me that I had been talking about Rap-A-Lot Records, and we went back and forth with that. He put somebody on the phone and we chopped that up. Then I asked him: 'Now what?' He said 'Uh huh, ok, ok... now let's see how you gonna like this!' And then he opened a door and those seven guys came rushing out and did their number on me."

Bookman reportedly suffered severe head injuries, a broken nose and both of his eyes were battered and blackened, one of which requires surgery.

Bookman's 7303 Records was reportedly being courted by Warner Bros. Records, and according to Bookman, Prince felt threaten and called the beating an attempt to "eliminate competition in the Houston rap and hip-hop music business through the use of threats, intimidation and violence."

"I'm not going to let someone come in and destroy my business through threats or intimidation," said Bookman. "I want to serve notice that it's time to stop this right now."

After hearing about the suit, Prince released a statement, saying he has been falsely accused and attacked Bookman's credibility, dismissing the suit as an attempt to extort money from him.

"Through my years in this music industry, I've been falsely accused and sued by many, which none of them were successful," said Prince. "I guess this is a new season where drug dealing rats and parasite lawyers are out to extort me. If anyone with good sense would pull this guy Ronnie Bookman's record, they would see how bad his credibility stinks. The true facts will be revealed in a court of law."

www.ballerstatus.com

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2009, 07:20:09 AM »
A bit late on replying on this thread, but I wanna say I agree with what Chad Vader said. This was a hell of an album. Definitely a 4-4.5 album, that we just might call a classic in a couple of years (sometimes it takes some time). Rap A Lot hasn't lost it's touch. Best label out there for about 20 years, plus it's the only independent label that hasn't fallen appart (just look at all the "empires" - Death Row, Cash Money, No Limit, etc etc.) J Prince is a smart businessman and have the most respect for him, and the artists and musicians on his label.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2009, 10:48:38 AM »

yeah thats what i meant, in a way like the made album altho they were best buy exclusives traxx
but yeah thats what I meant,  but yeah them leftover albums were dope IMO

chad,
you have any idea of the leftovers traxx for any of the face albums?

Yeah they are made up of My Balls & My Word and My Homies II. And don't be surprised if another "new" Scarface album drops this new from Rap-A-Lot either.

I think he meant unreleased leftovers (correct me if I'm wrong  ;)).... anyway,like D-Nice said; a lot of leftovers was used for those two projects.
I see a another leftover album coming in near future too.... lets see what happens with his new project first (collabo album with; ..... yet to disclosed)

alot of his left overs get chopped in half.. n put on other cats albums as verses

face is really done wit rap...anything new u hear from face is gonna be production..

verses.. will be old and unreleased

he said n i think he stickin to his guns.. that the only way he will ever record new shit again..is with a super group..beanz n jay..or nas n cube

he hasnt done shit since pimp died..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »
yeah and im thinkin about callin it quits
only way i wont jump off the nearest bridge is if face comes back wit a group or not
hopefully solo
DAMN JUS THINKIN BOUT THIS IS CRAZY
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »
best discography of all time, best artist of all time.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »
Bumping Emeritus right now. Loving that beat.

midwestryder

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »

yeah thats what i meant, in a way like the made album altho they were best buy exclusives traxx
but yeah thats what I meant,  but yeah them leftover albums were dope IMO

chad,
you have any idea of the leftovers traxx for any of the face albums?

Yeah they are made up of My Balls & My Word and My Homies II. And don't be surprised if another "new" Scarface album drops this new from Rap-A-Lot either.

I think he meant unreleased leftovers (correct me if I'm wrong  ;)).... anyway,like D-Nice said; a lot of leftovers was used for those two projects.
I see a another leftover album coming in near future too.... lets see what happens with his new project first (collabo album with; ..... yet to disclosed)

alot of his left overs get chopped in half.. n put on other cats albums as verses

face is really done wit rap...anything new u hear from face is gonna be production..

verses.. will be old and unreleased

he said n i think he stickin to his guns.. that the only way he will ever record new shit again..is with a super group..beanz n jay..or nas n cube

he hasnt done shit since pimp died..

you forgot that scarface is doing a rock n roll  album. that is what he said on the deal

Lunatic

« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2009, 07:59:22 AM »
Face will do new shit on The Product album..

Lunatic

« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2009, 08:09:45 AM »
ain't face a full fledged member of the product?
he was on the last album..in order to properly introduce them..on this album, i think it's more malice and hen..but i'm sure scarface is heavily involved still..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2009, 08:22:20 AM »
ain't face a full fledged member of the product?
he was on the last album..in order to properly introduce them..on this album, i think it's more malice and hen..but i'm sure scarface is heavily involved still..

Kind of like what he did with Facemob it sounds like.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »
damn surprised all the rap a lot artists are cool wit prince?
i mean im at the record stores and theres a gang of best of, but im guessin z-ro, face, etc.. didnt approve of them
jus like he didnt approve of balls and my word right?

^^^
the 2nd facemob album ain't really a facemob album. it actually sounds like j.prince threw some dmg leftovers together and put the facemob name on it.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2009, 12:01:47 PM »
damn surprised all the rap a lot artists are cool wit prince?
i mean im at the record stores and theres a gang of best of, but im guessin z-ro, face, etc.. didnt approve of them
jus like he didnt approve of balls and my word right?

^^^
the 2nd facemob album ain't really a facemob album. it actually sounds like j.prince threw some dmg leftovers together and put the facemob name on it.

Nah that album was not approved by Face. J Prince did the same thing with Devin also.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »
Actually now looking back, it looks like at one time Scarface was behind the Balls & My Word album

In this video he did for Recognize from the album, check out around 1:45 of the video he drops a banner for the album cover on a wall and J Prince is even in the video. I have no idea time wise when he did the video from when J dropped it but it looks like at one time he was with the project. Apologizes if someone has brought this up already.  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »
well i jus dont understand aite lets say the projects that werent approved by face, devin, get boys etc...then how can rap a lot drop them projects and face and others not have them pulled?
and yeah i seen that video for that album?
how is that possible that he didnt approve of the album but hes on the cover, he made a video forit and the album was all new material?
something aint right here
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2009, 12:46:02 PM »
well i jus dont understand aite lets say the projects that werent approved by face, devin, get boys etc...then how can rap a lot drop them projects and face and others not have them pulled?
and yeah i seen that video for that album?
how is that possible that he didnt approve of the album but hes on the cover, he made a video forit and the album was all new material?
something aint right here

Well the label owns the material. I think what happened with Face, him and J probably had a disagreement before the album dropped. Now looking back at this video it was already done but by then Face had left and did his Def Jam South thing. Probably happened mid production of the album. But J owns the masters so he can do with it whatever he wants.