Author Topic: {VIDEO} Shawty Lo Speaks On PSC Fight And Big Kuntry  (Read 978 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

penenstamp

Re: {VIDEO} Shawty Lo Speaks On PSC Fight And Big Kuntry
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 09:46:25 AM »
-1 for opening another thread about this subject.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 10:54:35 AM »
lol..Shawty Lo is such a bitch..I hope Kuntry puts the convo out..the chair ain't hit nobody but they sure got to runnin' away in that footage when it was thrown..Talkin' 'bout Kuntry flop well so did him..lol at callin the label lame ACCEPT TI & Dro; he don't want it with them boys lyrically. really, the whole grand hustle label better than lo; that ain't even a testament to the talent on GH, just how bad Lo is.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 11:17:18 AM »
the whole grand hustle label better than lo; that ain't even a testament to the talent on GH, just how bad Lo is.

No. Grand Hustle has DJ Drama, so that takes away everything from that label. Why the hell do you even support the label that DJ Drama is signed to?

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 11:18:40 AM »
the whole grand hustle label better than lo; that ain't even a testament to the talent on GH, just how bad Lo is.

No. Grand Hustle has DJ Drama, so that takes away everything from that label. Why the hell do you even support the label that DJ Drama is signed to?
lol,

I rather listen to Drama shout over a record than Lo rap regularly :D  considering how critical u are, i'd love for u to listen to shawty lo cd :laugh:

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »

lol,

I rather listen to Drama shout over a record than Lo rap regularly :D  considering how critical u are, i'd love for u to listen to shawty lo cd :laugh:

you're a fool for that first comment. dj drama is the worst dj to ever get in the hip hop game. if he dies, i'll drink a beer on it.

i heard his shawty lo's cd. ok, his name is worse than t.i.'s, but his album is not worse than paper trail.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »

lol,

you're a fool for that first comment. dj drama is the worst dj to ever get in the hip hop game. if he dies, i'll drink a beer on it.

i heard his shawty lo's cd. ok, his name is worse than t.i.'s, but his album is not worse than paper trail.
drama is not the worse, there are a few who are more annoying.
his album is much worse than paper trail ???  anyone who listens to HipHop can see that.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 12:13:58 PM »
Grand Hustle really aint got nobody good except for TI, BoB, Mega, and 8ball & mjg. But I will say Lo > Yung LA..that dude is fuckin garbage

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
Grand Hustle really aint got nobody good except for TI, BoB, Mega, and 8ball & mjg. But I will say Lo > Yung LA..that dude is fuckin garbage
Mac Boney is also much better than Lo (rap skills wise)..Kuntry is also better than Lo (he ain't the greatest, but better than Lo). Yung La is the only one i can see ppl even being able to make an argument for.

still..

Ain't I > Shawty Lo career

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »
Mac Boney is also much better than Lo (rap skills wise)..Kuntry is also better than Lo (he ain't the greatest, but better than Lo). Yung La is the only one i can see ppl even being able to make an argument for.

still..

I like Mac Boney and I agree. Idk bout Kuntry tho..I think dude is trash too.

Foolish & Dey Know(Remix) > anything LA will ever make

tbh its the beats in Lo's songs that make him tolerable

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »

still..

Mac Boney is sick. Kuntry isnt great, but slightly better than Lo. Ain't I Remix > Foolish easily.
and it's probably better than the Dey Know Remix as well.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »

still..

Mac Boney is sick. Kuntry isnt great, but slightly better than Lo. Ain't I Remix > Foolish easily.
Whos on the Aint I remix? Depending on which Dey Know remix it is, I heard one with Fab, Maino n Luda n it was a wrap.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »

still..

Whos on the Aint I remix? Depending on which Dey Know remix it is, I heard one with Fab, Maino n Luda n it was a wrap.
T.I. & Young Dro - they kill it. That Dey Know Remix u heard must be a blend; the official remix had Wayne, Jeezy, Luda, Plies.

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 02:36:16 PM »
Lunatic, you're straight up hating on Shawty Lo.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 05:21:39 AM »
Lo is one funny lookin dude