Author Topic: everyday at work I take a blunt break...  (Read 4576 times)

Muhfukka

Re: everyday at work I take a blunt break...
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »
.5 in a blunt damn thats gay

why waste weed? my shit is super dank, so .5 in a bleezy is more than enough to toss 2 people.

you're probably used to smoking streezy...my kush is 1 hitter quitter status, son. 8)
haha what the fuck you think because you have a club card youre the only one with good weed? thats straight up bullshit

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:14 PM »

why waste weed? my shit is super dank, so .5 in a bleezy is more than enough to toss 2 people.

you're probably used to smoking streezy...my kush is 1 hitter quitter status, son. 8)
haha what the fuck you think because you have a club card youre the only one with good weed? thats straight up bullshit

Well i feel both of u...
i like to smoke for the pure pleasure of smoking....

on the otherhand i dont need more than .5 in blunt bcuz i will only get to a certain point and the it wont affect me after that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2008, 11:01:54 PM »

well, if you think .5 in a blunt aint enough, i gotta question how good the tree you're smokin is...

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2008, 11:13:39 PM »

well, if you think .5 in a blunt aint enough, i gotta question how good the tree you're smokin is...

Elior....he prob. likes to smoke for the pleasure of smoking which is nice = )

Muhfukka

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2008, 12:05:03 AM »
believe me the weed i smoke is on the same level as the shit you buy at the cannabis clubs, but i wont even consider rolling a blunt without at least a gram in it. why would you go buy a blunt for just .5, the whole idea of a blunt is youre smoking a big old bat, not a little tobacco leaf with half a gram of weed in there. but oh yeah you proabably pay like 25 bucks for a gram so i can see hy you would be a jew

Al Bundy

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2008, 01:35:52 AM »
but oh yeah you proabably pay like 25 bucks for a gram

i don't feel bad for anyone who would pay that much for a G LOL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2008, 04:03:07 AM »
i pay 20... and i usually just bowl it up with that dank shit, 1 bowl, and chillinnn

Floydness

« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »
believe me the weed i smoke is on the same level as the shit you buy at the cannabis clubs, but i wont even consider rolling a blunt without at least a gram in it. why would you go buy a blunt for just .5, the whole idea of a blunt is youre smoking a big old bat, not a little tobacco leaf with half a gram of weed in there. but oh yeah you proabably pay like 25 bucks for a gram so i can see hy you would be a jew

LMAO! Its not about how much weed is in there, its about the person hitting the weed... u could honestly get faded taking 3-5 hits as long as those hits are super bomb and its bomb ass weed.. and jews are actually very generous!! dont let this sterio type fool u!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:58:44 PM by Floydness »

zilla

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2008, 12:10:10 PM »
^ co-signed.. it's the art of inhaling and knowing how much to exhale, there's a bunch of rookies in here.

Muhfukka

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2008, 02:30:08 PM »
know how to smoke? come on now i dont want to say too much on this website but marijuana has been basically my job for the last 4 years

Muhfukka

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2008, 02:30:57 PM »
and no i dont mean sitting around and smoking weed all day

Floydness

« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »
are u a dealer? lol 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
well you have to sell it to make money, but no im not a "dealer"

Floydness

« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »
BTW, todays afternoon delight is: A1 sour diesel laced with some turkish hash 8)

Floydness

« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
well you have to sell it to make money, but no im not a "dealer"

ahh I see what u mean ;) 8) :D ;D :)