Author Topic: everyday at work I take a blunt break...  (Read 4575 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: everyday at work I take a blunt break...
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2008, 01:56:43 AM »
when you roll 3 blunts a day for 5 years straight, get back 2 me, lil boy. until then, calm down with the cockiness. unless you wanna come here and compare one of your blunts to mine. 8)

lol at this guy, u think ur the only one that smokes all day homie, u wanna get technical  ive been smokin since i was 13 n lol if you think rollin 3 blunts a day is a lot.

come meet me nik lol, but i doubt your dumbass would be calling me lil boy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2008, 02:03:53 AM »
when you roll 3 blunts a day for 5 years straight, get back 2 me, lil boy. until then, calm down with the cockiness. unless you wanna come here and compare one of your blunts to mine. 8)

lol at this guy, u think ur the only one that smokes all day homie, u wanna get technical  ive been smokin since i was 13 n lol if you think rollin 3 blunts a day is a lot.

..how old r u?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2008, 02:08:14 AM »

..how old r u?

im 19 its on my profile, but its not that im younger, i juz doubt nik would talk to me like that if we met in person.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2008, 02:14:01 AM »

..how old r u?

im 19 its on my profile, but its not that im younger, i juz doubt nik would talk to me like that if we met in person.
now that I think of it...he would b to scared to meet up with u for a smoke session...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2008, 02:18:47 AM »

..how old r u?

now that I think of it...he would b to scared to meet up with u for a smoke session...

lol, lets smoke ali where do u stay at, ididnt know u lived the 818

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2008, 02:23:08 AM »

..how old r u?

lol, lets smoke ali where do u stay at, ididnt know u lived the 818
I'm staying @ my cousins place in thousand oaks...not from the 818...

Floydness

« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2008, 08:45:57 AM »
If .5 can't get 2 people high then your weed is garbage.

.5 of my shit can get 10 people high...but we like to blow big, young'n 8)

you shoulda came and got some yesterday and youda seen for yaself.
YOUR shit? you mean the expensive weed that you buy and pay taxes on? seriously i have to laugh at this shit. i dont want to sound like a snob or anything but i am a lot more knowledgeable than you about this shit

LOL.. weed doesnt EVER get taxed in this state (to my knowledge) 8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »
arguing about who rolls the best blunts, who smokes the best weed, who has the best smoking technique... lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2008, 11:33:28 AM »
arguing about who rolls the best blunts, who smokes the best weed, who has the best smoking technique... lol.

hands down 818 gots one of the best buds in the world. europeons always tell me that shit from cali always sells out, and all the weed around socal cant compare to the 818, and norcal lol they can have their grand daddy chronic.

Floydness

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »

I dont... Ive been smoking for years and I still hit it like retard lol :-\ :-X

Floydness

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2008, 11:43:40 AM »
I think that hands down he has the best teq! lol

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

hands down 818 gots one of the best buds in the world. europeons always tell me that shit from cali always sells out, and all the weed around socal cant compare to the 818, and norcal lol they can have their grand daddy chronic.
most the shit that u think is from the 818 is grown up in the bay cud... 8) 8) 8) 707 iz what it iz... :firedevil:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »

most the shit that u think is from the 818 is grown up in the bay cud... 8) 8) 8) 707 iz what it iz... :firedevil:

mayb but their not the main consumers. nobody wants to buy OG in the bay they rather have their 15 dollar grand daddy chornic.

edit: infact lotta other places in socal they dont even get the real OG, they say its too expensive just the like bay heads.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 12:32:10 PM by LooN3y »

Floydness

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
Todays Blunch special: HCR OG  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2008, 03:17:59 AM »
LOL@Looney ...Respect your elders, son. Stop getting all sensitive. Come chill in WH and smoke a fatty with me (i get to roll it) and ill be sure to call you little boy in person, young homie. 8)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 03:20:21 AM by Now_I_Know »