Author Topic: Joe Budden - 4 those who dont like him, this gotta be 1 of the realest tracks  (Read 627 times)

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's just something about Budden that makes me wanna turn the song off. I get bored with his voice or/and delivery. I mean he's definetly lyrical but imo Royce is 10x the rapper Budden is.

SPOT ON... simple as that man 8) Not hating cuz Joe is still sweet but you have hit the nail on the head right there!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
There's just something about Budden that makes me wanna turn the song off. I get bored with his voice or/and delivery. I mean he's definetly lyrical but imo Royce is 10x the rapper Budden is.

SPOT ON... simple as that man 8) Not hating cuz Joe is still sweet but you have hit the nail on the head right there!

co-sign. ;)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

co-sign. ;)

Double Co-Sign from here.. Royce Is The best period.. second is Joy... then crook & Joell...!

AnybodyKilla

co-sign. ;)

Double Co-Sign from here.. Royce Is The best period.. second is Joy... then crook & Joell...!

Ill triple co-sign that. Buddens a beast and i although i can still listen to hm, his voice does get annoying and boring, he needs to work on that!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

co-sign. ;)

Ill triple co-sign that. Buddens a beast and i although i can still listen to hm, his voice does get annoying and boring, he needs to work on that!!!

this might be the first "triple co-sign" in Dubcc history! :D :P

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck that Joey>Royce...other than Crooked,to me budden has no rivals in this shit right now

GangstaBoogy

Joe Budden is too real for this era of rap. If dude would've been around in the early 90s he would be respected as one of the best EVER. But when you have grown ass men crackin the souljaboy, songs like this get looked at as "boring" or "too depressing".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bez

Budden shudda blew up big time. He should be bigger than Weezy is. Shame really. I dont think people appreciate REAL hip hop anymore.

AnybodyKilla

co-sign. ;)

LOLLL!!!

Jome

co-sign. ;)

Let me quadruple co-sign this motherfucka.

He obviously got lyrics, but his voice and delivery... naah.  :-\

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Joe Budden is too real for this era of rap. If dude would've been around in the early 90s he would be respected as one of the best EVER. But when you have grown ass men crackin the souljaboy, songs like this get looked at as "boring" or "too depressing".

So true!!!  I couldn't agree more

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

co-sign. ;)

Let me quadruple co-sign this motherfucka.

He obviously got lyrics, but his voice and delivery... naah.  :-\

someone has to co-sign this to the 5th & that record will never be broken. :D

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Budden shudda blew up big time. He should be bigger than Weezy is. Shame really. I dont think people appreciate REAL hip hop anymore.
culdent have said it ny better

OG Hack Wilson

whens Crook droppin his mix tape/cd w/ ill bill?  i heard it was goin to be soon

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
How is it when a person can say 3 words in a line and just cuz he says it with a slang or a gangsta bravado ppl hop on it.  And when dudes who can spit word for word connecting each scheme together without stopping, ppl don't see/respect the skill involved in that...  I dunno I guess it comes in time...

To me, if the delivery (different than flow) is on point, I don't give a fuck whatsoever about the beat or how he's riding it... 

So you got these cats with the killer delivery, and the best lyrics out but ppl sleep cuz they don't listen to the rapper rap...

That's what I find with alot of ppl who can't get into Budden, or East Coast Hip-Hop..  If Hip-Hop was acapella, without the beat, y'all would have alot different top 10 lists..  And of course the beat is half the genre, but I hate when ppl say so-and-so is a better artist, and they're talking about lyrics and delivery, and not beats..
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:35:18 PM by The-Leak »