Author Topic: maxi-padz  \/s  KillahBlade  (Read 266 times)

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
  • ..::Ur WackNess Irritates Me::...
maxi-padz  \/s  KillahBlade
« on: February 26, 2002, 12:00:39 PM »
maxi must a lost his mind..accepting a battle and fucking~with~me•
ATTENTION! all horny emcees..maxi is sucking~for~free•(ha!)
battling me like gambling with ya life..when i flush emcees i come~royally!•
maxi’s the most frequent dick rider!..heard he makes all vets cum~loyally!!•(ha!)
throwing punches at ya mouth!..hate heads like you..cats~with~big~lips*•
Killah’s packing heat!..The maxi you ask?..his innerds are just stats~from~my~clips!!!•
maxi’s nothing but dirt!..sorry son but that sure as hell doesnt mean people will dig-ya!!!•
style switch
maxi’s got inferior~tactics..3 shots in ya..pulling interior~hat~tricks when I pull the trigga•
words~do~spill..maxi’s weak..the type nerds~could~kill!!.. punches leave holes where verbs~should~fill!•
even on a slow~day my words role~play!..battle lasts 5 mins..rape so raw, maxi feels it the whole~day!!•
spiritually~spray~suckas..if maxi brought chaos..then i rapidly~rape~rukkus!•
maxi swallows sea~man!**..dickless bitch!..hes just jealous cause he cant be~them!!•(ha!)
maxis throwing an unstable~defense..take notes from this verse..its a fable~of~sense•
maxis aint delivering punches!..Killah eats every envelope!•
pressures on punk..Killah passes maxi the mic but he be~gins~to~choke!•
herbs~get~slayed~now!..youre behind the times..your words~are~played~out!..permanent marker?!..your verbs~just~fade~out!•
rhyme~ill~fates..maxis death is a definite..its only something time~will~make!•
maxis reps himself as a hole!..not as a whole..hes just something I~will~rape!!!!!!•
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
LiFePhOrMz
::..ViSioN Harm-Many H20 Apocalyse Choz Gareefa 757 Dizaaterous One::..

My Record::...Doesn't Matter
<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

-----------------------------------
º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: maxi-padz  \/s  KillahBlade
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 12:04:51 PM »
[EnTeR JuDgE MaXi]
[/color]

KillahBlade is up for Gayness Charges for being on a board full of wack emcees and raping his boyfriend 757 times, thus his homosexual nickname... in the court of lyrical whores.. KillahBlade came to my board asking for the tightest emcee.. he had no idea what he is in for...
[/color]

A HOES language? only YOU could INTURPRIT, a RIPPED-SKIRT-BITCH i could FLIP-MY-WORST-SPIT/
And have ya 'sense'less ass STRIPPED-'WORTHLESS', i see ya GASed up cauze ya TRIPPED-ON-reVERSED-SPITS/
Ya NET CAREER is 'goin nowhere' like OPRAHS-NEXT-DIET, this BATTLE? i think ya got a lil OVER-EXCITED/
It was OVER-WHEN-U-IMPLIED-IT 'heat to tha grill' ill leave ya SHOULDERS-IGNITED its like ive STOLEN-ya-LIFE-KID/
Inturprit the 'LAW' bitch give ya SHIT-'aREST' and 'read ya own WRITES' wack SPITS-AT-BEST are you RIP-OBSESSED?/
This Hoe Tells 666 people hez mad cauze i 'TIPPED-HIS-GUEST' of beatin me 'RYDIN FOR MASKED MURDER' isnt that CLICK-INSEST?/
KillahBlade's 'ridin so many dicks' hez known az a GIANT-HEMMOROID, still BUTT HURT? DECIDE-TO-'FILL'-A-VOID/
Blade 'RE-TRIED'-AND-STILL-GETS-DESTROYED, got ya mouth WIDE OPEN so i guess im INVITED-SO-SO-HERES-A-DICK-NOW-ENJOY/
Ill have ya droppin to tha FLOOR-YA-SNATCH-DUESCHER, ya only get one vote=SCORED-a-WACK-AMUZER/
A SORE-ASS-LOZER, ya fuckin BUGgin bitch imma THORAX-BRUISER couldnt get 'DRAFT'ED like 'aDORE-CRACK'-ABUZER?/
Ill knock you out like AMBIEN-WITH-VICODIN get 'mixed up' ill leave ya SLAMMED-AGAINST-A-KNIFE-AGAIN/
Ya 'stuck', JAMMED-HENCE-A-LIFE-OF-SIN, confused about ya femcee flow? its DAMNED-SINCE-A-'DIKE's-YA-TREND/
A THUG?..i 'picture YOU ROLLIN' in a PINK THONG and barbie ROLLER-SKATES, with OLDER-MATES to CONTROL-YA-FATE/
Check his VIDEO, 757 GANG-BANG 500 a canadian SOLDIERS-DATE just another HOES-'MISTAKE'/
Shit, atleast PAC had ONE-NUT ya DUMB-SLUT with no ballS ,CSN rapes MM, give ya an 'orgasm' and couldnt 'overCUM'-FUCKED/
MM'S askin ya "are you still down"? Blade says: "yeah my mouths BECOME-TOUGH, it dont hurt 757, i gotta 'NUMB-BUTT'"/
Aa 'weight'? i heard ya SQUAT-YA-'RACK' who TAUGHT-U-TO-ACT? lookin for APPLAUSE? why think ya SICK cauze ya GOT-THA-CLAP?(std)/
Tha MM UNDERCOVERS, CAUGH-IN-THE-SACK , one CENT TWERP TRICK gettin SHOCKED-FROM-THE-BACK/
In ya ASS goes my middle phalange ta FINGER FUCK YOU, i even RIP ya 'colon' ta prove how 'SHITTY'-YOU-ARE/
Ya 'open ta get hurt'? i think ya RISK-IS-AJAR like an ugly BITCH-IN-MY-CAR im 'RUSSIAN YA OUT'-VOTED like a 'commy' 'COMMITTEE-TO-CZAR'/
[/color]

The Jury has come to a verdict.. Guilty on all charges of shitty emceeing and homosexual rap tendencies.. ur punishment has just been dealt.. 20 bars of hard ass lyrics from the Judge Maxi to dispose of ur faggotries.. CASE DISS-MISSED[/b]
[/color]

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 08:24:24 AM »
BEGIN THA VOTES
LiFePhOrMz

<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2002, 09:02:37 AM »
MAXI-PADZ REVIEW
------------------
Well, as always maxi comes with his unique multi-laden style which always gets props from me but this verse is something special when it comes to wordplay. It's obvious that he felt the need to assert himself as WCC's top emcee...
OVERALL RATING: 4.5/5 (2.5 is average)

Tha_KilLaHBlaDe
--------------
Damn, this is the best of your ish I've seen yet... ill wordplay... nice punches... some good vocab... and you keep your focus the whole way through. The only weakness here is that some of your material isn't that original. The male-on-male oral sex diss has been done way to many times.
OVERALL RATING: 3.9/5 (2.5 is average)

VOTE = maxi-padz
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2002, 09:28:42 AM »

A THUG?..i 'picture YOU ROLLIN' in a PINK THONG and barbie ROLLER-SKATES, with OLDER-MATES to CONTROL-YA-FATE/
Check his VIDEO, 757 GANG-BANG 500 a canadian SOLDIERS-DATE just another HOES-'MISTAKE'/
Shit, atleast PAC had ONE-NUT ya DUMB-SLUT with no ballS ,CSN rapes MM, give ya an 'orgasm' and couldnt 'overCUM'-FUCKED/
MM'S askin ya "are you still down"? Blade says: "yeah my mouths BECOME-TOUGH, it dont hurt 757, i gotta 'NUMB-BUTT'"/
Aa 'weight'? i heard ya SQUAT-YA-'RACK' who TAUGHT-U-TO-ACT? lookin for APPLAUSE? why think ya SICK cauze ya GOT-THA-CLAP?(std)/

The Jury has come to a verdict.. Guilty on all charges of shitty emceeing and homosexual rap tendencies.. ur punishment has just been dealt.. 20 bars of hard ass lyrics from the Judge Maxi to dispose of ur faggotries.. CASE DISS-MISSED[/b]
[/color]

[/quote]

With these lines Maxi ripped out Killah in my opinion.
Like Not said Maxi came harder than ever on this one!

Vote: Maxi

Killahblade: keep doin' that good shit! Yur in the right path!

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2002, 01:23:15 PM »
2-0 maxi
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

KVB

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2002, 01:32:00 AM »
I'm votin' for KillahBlade, because his verse had more powerful punchlines, IMO. I'm not hatin' on Maxi, just stating my opinion.

Choz_N_1

• Lil Geezy
  • Bay Area will Bury Ya, -EastBay G'z
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2002, 04:44:30 AM »
vote=killahblade
reason=he came hard as fuck wit the punches.....and i lilke his flow

BLINK N' I'LL BLAST YOU!!!!
STRAIT ORIGINAL WESTSIDA!!!(born n' raised buster's)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2002, 05:25:16 AM »
MAXI-PADZ REVIEW
------------------
Well, as always maxi comes with his unique multi-laden style which always gets props from me but this verse is something special when it comes to wordplay. It's obvious that he felt the need to assert himself as WCC's top emcee...
OVERALL RATING: 4.5/5 (2.5 is average)

Tha_KilLaHBlaDe
--------------
Damn, this is the best of your ish I've seen yet... ill wordplay... nice punches... some good vocab... and you keep your focus the whole way through. The only weakness here is that some of your material isn't that original. The male-on-male oral sex diss has been done way to many times.
OVERALL RATING: 3.9/5 (2.5 is average)

VOTE = maxi-padz

i prrtty much agrees with NoT

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2002, 12:51:14 PM »
so..
2-3 maxi
how does tha votin go first ta 5??
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2002, 01:35:21 PM »
so..
2-3 maxi
how does tha votin go first ta 5??

Yeah, usually it's either the first to four or first to five. Do first to five since this battle is so good that more people should vote on it. BTW, great verse!
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2002, 01:42:33 PM »
actually.. if nobody have written special rules, its: first to5 (3-0, KO)

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2002, 01:55:31 PM »
aight Well keep votin yall
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2002, 02:40:29 PM »
vote = maxi

killah was good, but not good enough

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!