Author Topic: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS  (Read 795 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 04:26:46 PM »
^ Someone ban this moron. Going on a forum just to get a rise out of people.. get a job.

I have a job. I am one of America's key racial-realist thinkers. I run a think tank and have my own online/hardcopy publication on racial realism called American Renaissance.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 07:22:18 PM »
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
                                                                                 -the Buddha

I say hate and love are complimenary parts of the human condition.

They bring experience to our existences as we journey through Life....

Like my man R.A the Rugged Man said;

"...and everybody i EVER met in my life was fake and never met anybody i didn't learn to HATE."

Its true, i hate you all.

But still...I'm a fan of humanity. I don't care what type of peroscope you look at through the world thru, you can't tell me the human-race is not also ILL. Illuminate yall. Wherever i sit son, that is my throne.

As it is with people, so it is also with religion: there are some things about whatever faith you will feel, there are other aspects you won't, however its all about seeing the light in all; for that is the most beneficial in order to differentiate the light from the dark.

Dude, Buddhism has made you fucking retarded. Goddamned Asians...

My intelligence is light-years beyond yours, respond with some substance otherwise don't ever quote me again.

Btw, the real Jared Taylor believes Asians to be superior to whites:

'...north asians appear to be superior to whites...why would you not believe that...why would you think that Haitians for instance, are just as intelligent as Japanese? Why would you think that?'.

-Jared Taylor, August 18, 2008.
http://www.amren.com/interviews/tyt/20080818cenk_uygar.html

But as I said, please don't make it a habit of quoting me as I lack the patience to constantly address such goyamic weak mindedness.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »
My intelligence is light-years beyond yours, respond with some substance otherwise don't ever quote me again.

Substance? You think a thing you say has substance? It's little more than pseudo-metaphysical bullshit masquerading as sage advise. You haven't reached "enlightenment" just because you can talk that way on a message board.

And considering how obviously butthurt you are by some of my posts, it seems your Monk ass DOES give a fuck.

'...north asians appear to be superior to whites...why would you not believe that...why would you think that Haitians for instance, are just as intelligent as Japanese? Why would you think that?'.

I am the real Jared Taylor, and I have said that yes, Asians do demonstrate superior intellect to whites. But whites build the greatest civilizations, in part because our religion is Christianity and because we are much more creative than Asians.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:51 PM »
^ No you're not the real Jared Taylor, get the hell out of her. You're probably "Real American" or one of the other morons who posts her. I'm sure the real Jared uses the same picture as on his damn wikipedia article. And why would the real Jared post on an internet hiphop forum. Ban this kid.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »

Substance? You think a thing you say has substance? It's little more than pseudo-metaphysical bullshit masquerading as sage advise. You haven't reached "enlightenment" just because you can talk that way on a message board.

And considering how obviously butthurt you are by some of my posts, it seems your Monk ass DOES give a fuck.

I am the real Jared Taylor, and I have said that yes, Asians do demonstrate superior intellect to whites. But whites build the greatest civilizations, in part because our religion is Christianity and because we are much more creative than Asians.

This is the first time i've ever responded to you, so I find it hard to believe you really think I care for your pitiful mind.

The real Jared Taylor said;

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society. This doesn't mean that I want America to become Asian. I think every people has a right to be itself, and this becomes clear whether we're talking about Irian Jaya or Tibet, for that matter".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Taylor#cite_note-12

There you have it: Asian society superior to white society. The real Jared Taylor's words not mine. 

However, my intellect is superior to yours not because of my racial background, but rather because of how I have chosen to utilize my mind thus far in my life.

A master's handiwork cannot be measured
But still priests wag their tongues explaining the "Way"
and babbling about "Zen".
This old monk has never cared for false piety
And my nose wrinkles at the dark smell of incense
before the Buddha.

-Ryusai.

But as I said, please don't make it a habit of quoting me as I lack the patience to constantly address such goyamic weak mindedness.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 03:55:17 AM by Rugged Monk gives not a fuck. »

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 04:44:10 AM »
^ No you're not the real Jared Taylor, get the hell out of her. You're probably "Real American" or one of the other morons who posts her. I'm sure the real Jared uses the same picture as on his damn wikipedia article. And why would the real Jared post on an internet hiphop forum. Ban this kid.
Yeah, ban this fuck.  Just like they did my father.
Time for a change...bring it!

Jared Taylor

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 03:01:22 PM »
Ban this kid.

Why? Because I speak the truth and you can't refute it?

Before JOB committed suicide, did you ever speak out against all of his anti-white racism? If not, then why was he OK but not me?

Yeah, ban this fuck.  Just like they did my father.

Your father killed himself on here because I was speaking the truth, and he realized I was right.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 03:08:11 PM by Jared Taylor »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 03:06:57 PM »
This is the first time i've ever responded to you, so I find it hard to believe you really think I care for your pitiful mind.

The real Jared Taylor said;

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society. This doesn't mean that I want America to become Asian. I think every people has a right to be itself, and this becomes clear whether we're talking about Irian Jaya or Tibet, for that matter".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Taylor#cite_note-12

There you have it: Asian society superior to white society. The real Jared Taylor's words not mine. 

Note that I said "ingredients" to a successful society, which is quite a different matter from "civilization" anyway. A society might be successful and stable (unlike these shithole African countries), but that doesn't necessarily means it innovates and evolves into a successful civilization that lasts for millenia. For the most part, Asians do not innovative as much as whites.

And anyway, if you read some of my other articles, you will find that one of my strongest praises for Asians, especially the Japanese, is that unlike Americans, they DO NOT allow very much immigration and are not ashamed of being xenophobic. Japan, for instance, is 98% ethnic Japanese, with few foreigners and non-Japanese allowed. I would love to see America follow their example in that respect.

Whatever, because you are trying too hard to prove me wrong. Contrary to what you have said, you DO give a fuck, and you are extremely upset by my posts on here. But you are not succeeding.

A master's handiwork cannot be measured
But still priests wag their tongues explaining the "Way"
and babbling about "Zen".
This old monk has never cared for false piety
And my nose wrinkles at the dark smell of incense
before the Buddha.

-Ryusai.

And just because you can copy and paste someone else's poetry doesn't make you clever.

Face it, dude...you SUCK.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 04:19:42 PM »
Jared Taylor

Rugged Monk

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 06:23:07 PM »

Note that I said "ingredients" to a successful society, which is quite a different matter from "civilization" anyway. A society might be successful and stable (unlike these shithole African countries), but that doesn't necessarily means it innovates and evolves into a successful civilization that lasts for millenia. For the most part, Asians do not innovative as much as whites.

And anyway, if you read some of my other articles, you will find that one of my strongest praises for Asians, especially the Japanese, is that unlike Americans, they DO NOT allow very much immigration and are not ashamed of being xenophobic. Japan, for instance, is 98% ethnic Japanese, with few foreigners and non-Japanese allowed. I would love to see America follow their example in that respect.

Whatever, because you are trying too hard to prove me wrong. Contrary to what you have said, you DO give a fuck, and you are extremely upset by my posts on here. But you are not succeeding.

I give enough of a fuck to bother posting yes. But why would I be upset? We are winning. The Globalists, the secularists, we, 'them' are winning.

White colonialism helped industrialise and gear the world towards a globalised economy, same as Christendom helped proliferate, homogenise and merge world cultures and ideas.

You are and will continue to make yourself a useful pawn.

One moon shows in every pool;
In every pool, the one moon.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 06:44:01 PM by Rugged Monk »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 08:01:42 PM »
But why would I be upset? We are winning. The Globalists, the secularists, we, 'them' are winning.

For now, it appears that way, yes. But Barack Obama's victory might very well galvanize white nationalism in a way that even I could never have foreseen possible just five years ago. Already, we are seeing a rise in nationalism in majority-white countries from Ireland to Switzerland to Russia, as whites start to realize how much they hate multi-culti bullshit. Many former liberals are starting to appreciate the hypocrisy of blacks, namely their anti-semitism and racism towards other ethnic groups (including whites and Latinos), and they want nothing to do with them. Perhaps Obama's presidency will awaken whites to the failures of multi-culturalism like never before, and they will strike back.

It is you who is the pawn, not I.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 01:01:48 AM »
But why would I be upset? We are winning. The Globalists, the secularists, we, 'them' are winning.

For now, it appears that way, yes. But Barack Obama's victory might very well galvanize white nationalism in a way that even I could never have foreseen possible just five years ago. Already, we are seeing a rise in nationalism in majority-white countries from Ireland to Switzerland to Russia, as whites start to realize how much they hate multi-culti bullshit. Many former liberals are starting to appreciate the hypocrisy of blacks, namely their anti-semitism and racism towards other ethnic groups (including whites and Latinos), and they want nothing to do with them. Perhaps Obama's presidency will awaken whites to the failures of multi-culturalism like never before, and they will strike back.

It is you who is the pawn, not I.

He's the pawn? You're some moron pretending to be a racist ignorant fool on a hip hop forum. No one thinks you're Jared Taylor, and hopefully one day, someone will kill you and the real Jared Taylor for making this planet a horrible place. Typical white supremacist blaming all of societies problems on colored folk. Last time I checked, white people run the banks, corporations and companies whose mistakes are running the worlds economies into the ground.

Who's to blame for all the world's problems? Rich, white people.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:45 AM »

There is definately the prospect of white nationalism emerging in response to increased immigration in Europe, however, considering the state of government in Western Europe, I can only see it gaining a real foothold in Russia and a lil eastern europe. Although EU countries may elect right-wing governments who will understandably temper or even halt the flow of immigration; secularism and multiculturalism will remain characteristic of the EU and its a long shot to believe that Europe may once again descend into the facist white chauvinism of the previous century.

I do recognise Jared Taylor's lament that he just wants a place for whites same as Japan is for the Japanese, however the man fails to see that nobody is stopping him from only mixing with whites, that is his choice, it just dosn't have to be everybody elses. There are many places  that are predominately white you just got to move there.

Anyway, Japan is small and sea locked there is not really much room for lots of immigration but it still accepts some immigrants and compensates for its low refugee intake by providing huge amounts of foreign aid.

I think people are alot more intelligent than we give them credit for and people's consciousness has been steadily expanding beyond the point where you can just feed them racial generalizations and expect them to be intellectually satisfied.

We fathered in this generation.
Triumphantly.

-Bob Marley, 'Redemption Song'.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:48:40 AM by Rugged Monk starring as ILLuminatus Overfiend. »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2008, 02:01:16 AM »
Why do u guys take jared so serious ?

Hes that RUF guy.  Who always talked about killing crackers.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2008, 08:41:47 AM »
You should check this out:

[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]