Author Topic: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS  (Read 811 times)

Jared Taylor

It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
Seriously, who the hell would want to cover up the BEAUTY of women, making them wear the burka or whatever it's called? Anyone with common sense should look upon a man like that as having something psychologically WRONG with him.

Those stupid Muslims might claim they have a right to do this because it is their "culture". Well, then, they need to get a new culture. After all, their "culture" hasn't been around forever. Like everything else about the human race, it was invented at some stage by their ancestors. If white Christians hadn't changed their culture since medieval times, where would we be?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »
lol...u know whats funny...well except the fact that white people like urself have small dicks,lol...is the facts that u try so hard to b a tight alias...but yet ur karma isn't in the negatives...u can't even make people hate u...u fail in so many ways that its not even funny anymore...it must b horrible that people don't even care enough about u to hit the "diss" button,lol...

zilla

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 08:06:15 PM »
If white Christians hadn't changed their culture since medieval times, where would we be?

Well, that's because Jesus came and had theories that made sense. It was common sense over ideology. He said treat people as you want to be treated. Before him, they were killing their own sons and daughters for studying other gods etc. His ideas sat well with the human heart, and constantine knew this when he helped put the bible together at Nicea, that's how he became so powerful. People psychologically tend to side with what makes sense, and Jesus was making sense. Now, does it make sense to cover yourself in scorching hot summer from head to toe and sweat to death while you're trying to take care of your kids? NO! But I wouldn't be so quick to call them perverts. Their idea is actually a good one. Women should not expose themselves like they do in the Western world, they are abusing themselves and others. However, either extreme is no good. Both extremes can produce perverts.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 08:24:31 PM »
Seriously, who the hell would want to cover up the BEAUTY of women, making them wear the burka or whatever it's called? Anyone with common sense should look upon a man like that as having something psychologically WRONG with him.

Those stupid Muslims might claim they have a right to do this because it is their "culture". Well, then, they need to get a new culture. After all, their "culture" hasn't been around forever. Like everything else about the human race, it was invented at some stage by their ancestors. If white Christians hadn't changed their culture since medieval times, where would we be?

obviously ur not a man of god.
cuz if u were, ur a fucking contridicting urself .

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 04:09:44 AM »
the whole cover up thing is because other man shouldnt see your wife´s beauty..it´s "out of jelousy".

Hey Ma

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 11:10:38 AM »

obviously ur not a man of god.
cuz if u were, ur a fucking contridicting urself .

lol man of god wanna fight about it?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »
Fuck Islam.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »
 Zorastrianism is the best religion of all time
the world would be a peaceful place if people followed Zoroaster

Elano

Rugged Monk

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 02:24:28 AM »
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
                                                                                 -the Buddha

I say hate and love are complimenary parts of the human condition.

They bring experience to our existences as we journey through Life....

Like my man R.A the Rugged Man said;

"...and everybody i EVER met in my life was fake and never met anybody i didn't learn to HATE."

Its true, i hate you all.

But still...I'm a fan of humanity. I don't care what type of peroscope you look at through the world thru, you can't tell me the human-race is not also ILL. Illuminate yall. Wherever i sit son, that is my throne.

As it is with people, so it is also with religion: there are some things about whatever faith you will feel, there are other aspects you won't, however its all about seeing the light in all; for that is the most beneficial in order to differentiate the light from the dark.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 03:34:43 AM by Rugged Monk gives not a fuck. »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

Jared Taylor

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 05:38:08 PM »
Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
                                                                                 -the Buddha

I say hate and love are complimenary parts of the human condition.

They bring experience to our existences as we journey through Life....

Like my man R.A the Rugged Man said;

"...and everybody i EVER met in my life was fake and never met anybody i didn't learn to HATE."

Its true, i hate you all.

But still...I'm a fan of humanity. I don't care what type of peroscope you look at through the world thru, you can't tell me the human-race is not also ILL. Illuminate yall. Wherever i sit son, that is my throne.

As it is with people, so it is also with religion: there are some things about whatever faith you will feel, there are other aspects you won't, however its all about seeing the light in all; for that is the most beneficial in order to differentiate the light from the dark.

Dude, Buddhism has made you fucking retarded. Goddamned Asians...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »
^ Someone ban this moron. Going on a forum just to get a rise out of people.. get a job.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »
^ Someone ban this moron. Going on a forum just to get a rise out of people.. get a job.
Well, he may be on his job.  A white man with as much power as him has to be rich, and just sitting around feeling good about himself. 8)
Time for a change...bring it!