Author Topic: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS  (Read 797 times)

Jared Taylor

Re: It's quite obvious Islam is a religion of PERVERTS
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2008, 12:57:11 PM »
He's the pawn? You're some moron pretending to be a racist ignorant fool on a hip hop forum. No one thinks you're Jared Taylor, and hopefully one day, someone will kill you and the real Jared Taylor for making this planet a horrible place. Typical white supremacist blaming all of societies problems on colored folk. Last time I checked, white people run the banks, corporations and companies whose mistakes are running the worlds economies into the ground.

Who's to blame for all the world's problems? Rich, white people.

First of all, don't call me "ignorant" again. I back up my arguments with facts, which is a lot more than I can say for you.

Second, the fact that you wish death upon me goes to show how threatened you feel by the knowledge that I kick. You know I am right, so you want me to die.

Anyway, "white people" (whatever the fuck that means) run successful, prosperous societies. Look at African countries in comparison; about the only thing the "leaders" of those countries do is bleed the treasuries of their countries once they come to power (usually, in coups). When "white" leaders do a bad job, half the population doesn't starve or get genocided, like we're seeing in Zimbabwe.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »
There is definately the prospect of white nationalism emerging in response to increased immigration in Europe, however, considering the state of government in Western Europe, I can only see it gaining a real foothold in Russia and a lil eastern europe. Although EU countries may elect right-wing governments who will understandably temper or even halt the flow of immigration; secularism and multiculturalism will remain characteristic of the EU and its a long shot to believe that Europe may once again descend into the facist white chauvinism of the previous century.

Probably not. Please note that while I am a Christian, my white nationalism is secular, not theological.

I do recognise Jared Taylor's lament that he just wants a place for whites same as Japan is for the Japanese, however the man fails to see that nobody is stopping him from only mixing with whites, that is his choice, it just dosn't have to be everybody elses. There are many places  that are predominately white you just got to move there.

Very rarely. Anyway, what I "lament", besides immigration, is the instability that foreigners bring to societies. Especially when the foreigners in question are Latinos who hate America for stealing Texas, or Muslims who want to turn America into some kind of sharia country.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2008, 01:42:39 PM »
He's the pawn? You're some moron pretending to be a racist ignorant fool on a hip hop forum. No one thinks you're Jared Taylor, and hopefully one day, someone will kill you and the real Jared Taylor for making this planet a horrible place. Typical white supremacist blaming all of societies problems on colored folk. Last time I checked, white people run the banks, corporations and companies whose mistakes are running the worlds economies into the ground.

Who's to blame for all the world's problems? Rich, white people.

First of all, don't call me "ignorant" again. I back up my arguments with facts, which is a lot more than I can say for you.

Second, the fact that you wish death upon me goes to show how threatened you feel by the knowledge that I kick. You know I am right, so you want me to die.

Anyway, "white people" (whatever the fuck that means) run successful, prosperous societies. Look at African countries in comparison; about the only thing the "leaders" of those countries do is bleed the treasuries of their countries once they come to power (usually, in coups). When "white" leaders do a bad job, half the population doesn't starve or get genocided, like we're seeing in Zimbabwe.

You back up you're arguments with facts? Islam is a religion of perverts? Sure thing. You're the most ignorant person on this forum. And the reason African countries aren't prosperous societies is so complex, it can't be blamed on a few black leaders. You over simplify every arguement, and stick some biased ignorant opinion to it. Get a real job, and stop pretending to be Jared Taylor, just to piss people off.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
There is definately the prospect of white nationalism emerging in response to increased immigration in Europe, however, considering the state of government in Western Europe, I can only see it gaining a real foothold in Russia and a lil eastern europe. Although EU countries may elect right-wing governments who will understandably temper or even halt the flow of immigration; secularism and multiculturalism will remain characteristic of the EU and its a long shot to believe that Europe may once again descend into the facist white chauvinism of the previous century.

Probably not. Please note that while I am a Christian, my white nationalism is secular, not theological.

I do recognise Jared Taylor's lament that he just wants a place for whites same as Japan is for the Japanese, however the man fails to see that nobody is stopping him from only mixing with whites, that is his choice, it just dosn't have to be everybody elses. There are many places  that are predominately white you just got to move there.

Very rarely. Anyway, what I "lament", besides immigration, is the instability that foreigners bring to societies. Especially when the foreigners in question are Latinos who hate America for stealing Texas, or Muslims who want to turn America into some kind of sharia country.

Yes it seems you lament alot. White nationalism had it's run. Now its NWO baby and the Beast is only as good as we make it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 06:57:17 PM by Rugged Monk starring as ILLuminatus Overfiend. »

Jared Taylor

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 08:19:02 PM »
Yes it seems you lament alot. White nationalism had it's run. Now its NWO baby and the Beast is only as good as we make it.

Nope, white nationalism will re-emerge. The NWO is destined to fail. Just look at how many countries in Europe are turning to national interests instead of cooperating in the G7 like they're supposed to.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »
You back up you're arguments with facts? Islam is a religion of perverts? Sure thing. You're the most ignorant person on this forum.

No, you are. You probably wouldn't even know the difference between the Sunnah and hadith if I asked you in person (and don't go to Wikipedia and respond to that), and yet you think I'm ignorant of Islam? I know all about what makes it such a fucked-up religion. Whereas your entire education is probably reading The Guardian or some bullshit multi-culti Euro-trash rag.

And the reason African countries aren't prosperous societies is so complex, it can't be blamed on a few black leaders. You over simplify every arguement, and stick some biased ignorant opinion to it. Get a real job, and stop pretending to be Jared Taylor, just to piss people off.

No, I'm afraid it can be blamed on the leaders. People get the government they deserve.

the ghost

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 03:12:56 PM »
Swear to god I just lol'd at Jared Taylor saying "the knowledge that I kick"....ROFL sounds like something the "real" Jared Taylor would say!

Crooked I

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 09:32:57 PM »
Fuck Isl..

i think a taliban raped ur mom or sista hahaha or maybe u had to suck some osama dick