Author Topic: I-Elite... nWo promo  (Read 221 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I-Elite... nWo promo
« on: February 26, 2002, 05:56:54 PM »
The following has been paid for by the Elite...

The Elite's music hits (nWo theme)

Out walks Hollywood Hulk Sikotic, The Outsiders: "Big Sexy" Tha7th and "Tha Bad Guy" I-Bo, Big Doggy Pump and M Pac

I-Bo gets on the mic... "Hey Yo..." (big pop)... we have did it, me and tha7th are now the WCC tag team champions, and there is nothing no one can do about it. You see... last month, I beat the crap out of the whole WCC, everyon, even your hero Maxi. (boos start) All me and tha7th did was drop two verses this month, and we got two belts. That's it, We got gold. So lets take a survey shall we. How many people came to see the WCC... (loud cheers)... How many came to see the... (before he can finish crowd chants... THE ELITE). Chalk one up for the good guys."

tha7th... "You see, you guys over looked us so many damn times, that it was just time to kick someone's teeth in. Then the K.I.N.G.S. tried something after that, well buddy boys, as you can see, the Elite is the most dominate force in keystyling today. We got two members in the Hall of Fame, we are the crew champions, and we now have tag team gold. K.I.N.G.S. got 10 members, and ain't got half of what we got.  You know why, because the Elite, this crew is just TOO SWEET."

M Pac ..."Alright, (M Pac sucks... M Pac sucks)... Alright dammit, let me talk... You see some people don't want me to succeed, well my whole time here, I was never as lyrically gifted as some, of had punchlines like some, but I always win, and I will keep on until the Middleweight title is mine... (M Pac sucks... M Pac sucks)

BigDoggyPump... "To all my freaks out there... The Big Doggy Pump was the true MVP of the crew battle, the same way I'm MVP in bed. People out there try and doubt my skillz, well ToNe, Logic, as you can see, I'm holding crew gold, and your women, well you hold your (peep)." (loud boos start up)

"Hollywood" Sikotic (place blows it's roof off)... "Thank you all my Sik-a-maniacs... They have finally honored me and the Big Man tha7th with our rightful place in the hall of fame. And now I got this Maxi Padz tampone mutha(peep) on my jock brother... challenging me to battles. Well brother, your reign was hot, but you did it behind my back brother. Now it's time to take out this pest once and for all. You see, what you did in that short time I was gone was impressive, but see brother, well I was gone. I've been on the top before, and stayed there longer than anyone has. I am the TRUE ICON of WCC. Your little crew can't match us in crew battle, and the Elite brother can take out your little crew in a snap of a finger. Brother, Whatcha You Gonna Do... When Sik-A-Mania and the Elite runs wild on you..."

LOL... best one yet... Maybe.

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
Re: I-Elite... nWo promo
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2002, 04:08:56 AM »
lol that shit wuz funy

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 11:04:46 AM »
You see, when we first started Elite, we only wanted Elite members, bad move by us to bring Trauma BigJake and Prince Techiec to our team, so they got kicked out. Even though Trauma is middleweith belt holder, he still aint good enough for Elite. Only real mc's is deserves a spot in Elite, and by looking at the other in WCC, i cant find any.  I dont even understand why we're getting challenged by other crews... i can never tell how we will battle, but everybody knows how it's gonna end... (breaking the mic in 2 pieces and flexing my muscles)

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2002, 01:09:41 PM »
LOL that was dope M Dogg.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2002, 07:11:09 AM »
You see, when we first started Elite, we only wanted Elite members, bad move by us to bring Trauma BigJake and Prince Techiec to our team, so they got kicked out. Even though Trauma is middleweith belt holder, he still aint good enough for Elite. Only real mc's is deserves a spot in Elite, and by looking at the other in WCC, i cant find any.  I dont even understand why we're getting challenged by other crews... i can never tell how we will battle, but everybody knows how it's gonna end... (breaking the mic in 2 pieces and flexing my muscles)

Should have made him Ken Shamrock and had us become the Corperation.... LOL The Elite... always stay Sucka Free like tha7th says.

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2002, 02:12:13 PM »
Whatever, Naz-T and I still fuckin' teared most of ya'll to pieces in the the crew battle (judging by the average scores given to members of each crew) and ToNe, TimeLock, and Logic came pretty hot too.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2002, 02:16:05 PM »
dont forget who came tightest ;)
and dont forgot who won the battle 8)

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2002, 02:19:56 PM »
dont forget who came tightest ;)
and dont forgot who won the battle 8)

I ain't forgetting either of those things for a second. Just stating that it wasn't as much of a rout as the score would imply.
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2002, 02:27:19 PM »

I ain't forgetting either of those things for a second. Just stating that it wasn't as much of a rout as the score would imply.

yo.. since you're still online ... go and vote on my battle against Blade

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=keystyle;action=display;num=1014817350