Author Topic: ruthless verses amc  (Read 224 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
ruthless verses amc
« on: February 25, 2002, 08:23:04 AM »
sickness always picks a time,to wrap the cord around the neck of the babe/I think sometimes that it will be a damn shame/my cord goes around your neck tighter then a lovers embrace/it gets tighter then you see spots in your face/trying to breathe,you realize this is how I live/every day/almost pass away/only to live another day/the cord never kills it just grows tighter around the neck/til one day you put yaself in check/you get tired of being the babe being choked/and decide to see how it feels to go smoke/someone else that has no one but you to tell too/the cord of life/fuck a knife/you just got this damn cord/and you stuck/cuz thats how you getting fed and you fucked/and you been like this seince before you was born/cuz ya mama was a crack ho/everyday the cord wraps around the neck/everyday wanting to put her in check/when you get out you gonna get smoked/what a joke/lifes a bitch/now you got an itch/to pull the switch/cuz you addicted to crack/can't take that back/just a babe being born/your lifes now in harm/and you just started out/but don't be in doubt/cuz the same bitch that had you/is still going out/and she gonna put a cord around another babes neck/lifes full of checks...........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ruthless verses amc
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 09:21:41 AM »
ruthless won first battle... how this gona end 8)

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2002, 10:41:36 AM »
;D Rulez... first to 4 votes wins
3-0 ko
crewz can vote as long as they go fair

Barz... no limit... LOL

After the ANGEL's (Ruthless) done with his(her) rhyme-lesson...

ENTER THE DEVIL (AMC) with filosophical-lesson:

I love tha  CORD, keep it on ME, it's like a FORD it never betrayed ME/
from  every HORD she protects ME , she makes me AFFORD to be an ill EMCEE/
i keep this UMBILICAL relation with my MOM, she gave me this LYRICAL bless that i'll keep till the days to COME/
i neva CHOKE cuz this cord gives me da COKE i need to get in full SPEED/
i give the people all the COKE they NEED/
my rhyme is DEADLIER than this crack SHIT,  i allways get up EARLIER in the morning to see how my dope HIT/
i've been so high these days that i cant even remember the last time i got WEAKIER-BEAT/
so let me SHARE with you this lethal INJECTION, my style's PERFECTION/
u cant BARE it cuz u don't have my cord-PROTECTION, yur not AWARE that it is a filter to yur poison-INJECTION/

Today's lesson:

i never ever had the MISCONCEPTION that  u can smoke emcees like me(Devil) with that weak INFLEXION/
get out of  yur moms uterus(Heaven) and i'll show u how to make an INSURRECTION/

THe DEVIL (AMC) rests his case!

(Coke = sins)
(MOM=GOD)

Peace!

Now vote yall!

PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2002, 10:47:02 AM »
All I'm Going To Say Is You Both Went Up Another Level To What You Were Before...... I Might Vote If You Really Need It.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2002, 10:52:26 AM »
;D Logic, come and vote, be welcome!
PEACE1!

NoT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Lonely one...
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 11:59:13 AM »
RUTHLESSSOLJAH REVIEW
------------------------
I find it incredibly hard to read your pieces because you don't use line breaks but I managed and i just thought I'd complement you on another big improvement in your game. All you really need to work on now is multis and effective use of the "Enter" key (LOL). A little more wordplay would be nice too. Overall, a solid piece, kid.
OVERALL RATING: 2.7/5 (2.5 is average)

AMC REVIEW
-----------
You went deep on this but at the expense of coming rough. Despite what others say this piece isn't as good as your previous work. You use multis but they seem clumsy and they don't strike their intended targets.
OVERALL RATING: 2.2/5 (2.5 is average)

VOTE = ruthlesssoljah
Nick of Time
SADISTIC MISFITS

Yo, ya 14-carat gold slum computer wizard ~
Tappin' inside my rap page causes blizzards ~
- Ghostface Killah

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2002, 06:35:28 PM »
RUTHLESS SOULJAH REVIEW
---------------------------
Well Ruthless has really stepped up one notch .. and is turnin to be quite a formidable opponent these dayz..
Now, first of all .. i would like to point out that itz really difficult for us voters(at least me..) to read rymes without proper spacing..so next time pleas do that..da ryme like NOT said ..a little more word play would be good.. and i think u should try to expand your vocab more.. othawise the rest of da ryme was ill if u look back to all your previous ones..
KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK!!!

AMC REVIEW
------------

Well u tried to make a decent attempt to use multis but i jus thought u were jus pickin wordz coz they ryme ..so next time..if u're usin multis..make sure they pack a punch...  ;D
your vocab in my opinion is pretty good.. and u came down real hard..but i jus dont think that was enuff for this one..

finally in conclusion ,

my vote goes to RUTHLESS coz i felt her ryme was str8 to the point ...

pz

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2002, 11:12:48 PM »
Thank yall for votin!
PEACE1!

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2002, 06:23:37 AM »
sickness always picks a time,to wrap the cord around the neck of the babe/I think sometimes that it will be a damn shame/my cord goes around your neck tighter then a lovers embrace/it gets tighter then you see spots in your face/trying to breathe,you realize this is how I live/every day/almost pass away/only to live another day/the cord never kills it just grows tighter around the neck/til one day you put yaself in check/you get tired of being the babe being choked/and decide to see how it feels to go smoke/someone else that has no one but you to tell too/the cord of life/fuck a knife/you just got this damn cord/and you stuck/cuz thats how you getting fed and you fucked/and you been like this seince before you was born/cuz ya mama was a crack ho/everyday the cord wraps around the neck/everyday wanting to put her in check/when you get out you gonna get smoked/what a joke/lifes a bitch/now you got an itch/to pull the switch/cuz you addicted to crack/can't take that back/just a babe being born/your lifes now in harm/and you just started out/but don't be in doubt/cuz the same bitch that had you/is still going out/and she gonna put a cord around another babes neck/lifes full of checks...........

I think you came very nice, dope rhymes, and I think youre rhymes and your vocab was better than AMC's. BUT...I read it, and it wans't ill, it wasn't dissing the opponent a lot. Thats too bad, AMC came less il than usual, some nice words, not too many multi's but it was a 'bit' more dissing, thats was good.

In the end, I ma have to vote which is hard, but I have to go for Ruthelss, as she went abov her average fo real, And AMC came weaker.

VOTE RUTHLESS

Peace