Author Topic: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk  (Read 2584 times)

AllianceWest

He does some real talk, even thou his last album was not West Coast Gangsta Rap and Was Total Trash, comparing to What Game and Cube Did with their last projects, He speaks real talk.
I belive that Spider Dissed Snoop out of Despair and Hatred against Game and Him fuking with Game and all that, and Bishop, i dunno why he dissed Snoop,I know he dissed Game not becoz Game said anything as there is no proof interview exists, he dissed Game becoz Game didnt wanna get on the track with him, its pretty obvious as just in august he said on Wendy Williams that Track with Game is comming and after that, seems like everything changed, even thou Game didnt come to Houston Once and Did No Interview there.

These new West Coast cats are just jelaous,as Game and Snoop are in the limelight and Financially good and They are not.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
Bishop tryna make waves since he see his project going no where fast. The west coast would never embrace a square nerdy rapper anyways.

Spider been a nobody and gonna stay a nobody.

These niggaz salty thats why they stay mad. As the nigga jigga would say "get you weight up, not your hate up"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »
REAL TALK.

People can say what they want about Snoop & his career right now, but the big homie knows exactly what he's talking ab out in this interview.

AllianceWest

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »
Bishop tryna make waves since he see his project going no where fast. The west coast would never embrace a square nerdy rapper anyways.

Spider been a nobody and gonna stay a nobody.

These niggaz salty thats why they stay mad. As the nigga jigga would say "get you weight up, not your hate up"

yeah, no hate on BIshop, but he is a nerd, he just doing weights to boost his image and make it look belivable, hardass...I can see thru his eyes that he is a nerd,backpack nigga and i a, pretty sure that Song Grow up was nothing but a desperation and hatred against Rap Fans and Rappers who still wanna carry on the gangsta rap legacy..That song was a total spit in the face.

Gangsta Rap Was based on profanity.,drugs, rags,bitchz and hoes, thats how we loved it,thats How America loved it, Axl Rose was rocking NWA Hat in the video when Dre said that There was still selling NWA Tapes outta the Trunk.Thats The Legacy. The Fuck The Police Legacy, What Bishop doing is Some Cop Shit.

Thou, that Gangsta Rap Legacy took away many lives and was responsible for much violence, thats the way it is, thats just the reality, raw reality and Bishop is basically spitting in everybpodys face with that Song.

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »
Bishop Lamonts Rap Career
2004-2008
R.I.P.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 08:58:10 PM »
yea he's on point 100%

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »
lol....................snoop is so silly, dont believe the hype!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 09:06:30 PM »
lol....................snoop is so silly, dont believe the hype!!!

UH OH! Snoop must've said something negative about a certain broke rapper, huh?  :o

You're a grown man, using the word "silly" in your normal conversation. Sit down.  ::)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »
they shoudnt even be paid attention, when those groupie ass niggas accomplished as much as niggas like snoop and remained relevant for over 10 years then let them talk about them but untill then they should shut the fuck up, snoop dogg shouldnt even talk about them, they just get attention they shouldnt be receving and then think that somehow theyre entitled to have a response

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »
man we wildin at snoops spider loc impersonation man that shits funny as hell

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 09:46:47 PM »
man we wildin at snoops spider loc impersonation man that shits funny as hell

that was funny lol

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 10:11:37 PM by LAzoo »

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »
Man west coast just needs to put all that bullsht aside that's why we can't come out. cuz we always hating on eachother.
Bullets aint got no names

Blue SPI

• Lil Geezy
  • BAYMAAC
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 10:17:30 PM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.
fuck you talkin about, you act like you know what goes on in his head and shit...your the ignorant bitch on here

Snoop is actin like SPI was dissin him from the git go, when Snoop had SPI in his mouth first, and then they squashed it at the peace treaty and SNOOP wants to try & get GAME & SPIDER TO FIGHT??? is that any of his bidness??? no its not game & spider beef dont got nuttin 2 do with snoop, Snoop should shut the fuck up and SPIDER has a right to diss someone that is talkin sidewayz about him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
Got damn that was annoying. Why the fuck are they bleeping out curse words with gunshots...is that really a step up?

Anyway, Snoop said the same shit I just said a few weeks ago. These niggas don't understand the power of fan bases. 40 Glocc is an idiot for trying to start a beef with Lil Wayne (the biggest rapper in the game). Does Spider Loc or Bishop Lamont really think niggas on the West are gonna side with them over Snoop? These dudes are fuckin morons. Learn from Game...learn from Jay Rock...learn from Glasses...you ain't shit unless the OGs stamp you. And even then the world is still against you cuz you're from the West.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"