Author Topic: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk  (Read 2590 times)

AllianceWest

Re: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 11:37:21 PM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.

Makes you think Sometimes whos actually real and whos not, becoz by the moves Spider Made, I dunno how he survives on the streets being so much of a hater, How is He supposed to get the respect being so Mad all the time?

And whats funny is that even his niggaz cant get along, tell me Spi and 40 didnt have a lil misconception when Spi Said that He and Tpain Bumped heads and Talked on some Pimp shit and did a song and When 40 Went at Tpain calling him a faggot and having Homo rhymes in his lines and Tight Jeans and all that talk.

These niggaz cant even get along, they aint no street nighaz., they have no Street respect for anybody,. they are just broke ass bums who will snitch on another nigga for 50 thou.

I am telling you, nigggaz like that will get you killed or snitched on, i can see the fake thru them, and it dont have to be all Street shit, they might have sold dope and Robbed a shot a few cats, but they have no Hood Heart in them, no Common sense and respect for another man as a man, they are lost bums man.

I can Give Spi 400 000, and he will give away all his ECG niggaz names/ Thats what I think, By The Moves that He Makes, It Makes me think he has no respect for another man as a man, and man that has no respect for another man will have no problem getting u locked up or even killed. I would Stay away from Spi or 40 if I was A Rapper, there is no Future in those dudes/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:38:54 PM by AllianceWest »

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 11:38:16 PM »
Snoop is actin like SPI was dissin him from the git go, when Snoop had SPI in his mouth first, and then they squashed it at the peace treaty and SNOOP wants to try & get GAME & SPIDER TO FIGHT??? is that any of his bidness??? no its not game & spider beef dont got nuttin 2 do with snoop, Snoop should shut the fuck up and SPIDER has a right to diss someone that is talkin sidewayz about him

since when spider is so sensitive
did game diss snoop for that ?

AllianceWest

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »
Snoop is actin like SPI was dissin him from the git go, when Snoop had SPI in his mouth first, and then they squashed it at the peace treaty and SNOOP wants to try & get GAME & SPIDER TO FIGHT??? is that any of his bidness??? no its not game & spider beef dont got nuttin 2 do with snoop, Snoop should shut the fuck up and SPIDER has a right to diss someone that is talkin sidewayz about him

since when spider is so sensitive
did game diss snoop for that ?

no, but Game has 20 mils and 3 houses, and i am sure that when he was watching that Video, he was getting head from Some Top Class Model Bitch and Spi Has 200 bucks and Used 02 Taho with Spare Tyres and 3 Rims, I am Sure he got Mad over that....

Its all aobut Money man,Besides, Game knew Snoop was wilding out, Spi Is Just Too Concerned about Being a Hardcore Gangsta Who cant be talked about...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 11:43:17 PM »
REAL TALK.

People can say what they want about Snoop & his career right now, but the big homie knows exactly what he's talking ab out in this interview.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 11:51:05 PM »
fuck you talkin about, you act like you know what goes on in his head and shit...your the ignorant bitch on here
spider loc is too predictable, thats how i know. his constant actions in the past & present re-affirm this...... bitch  :P

« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:53:02 PM by LAzoo »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 01:16:05 AM »
i always think it's funny when snoop talks about positivity and unity.

at the end of the day, he's still beefing with Crooked.

and as far as his skills, lol look it in the mirror and stop stop smoking so much weed; you dropped ego trippin.
it's time to give up

Mr. VIP

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 01:40:43 AM »
haha props to the muthafuckin king of this west coast rap shit snoop dogg hate it or love it that was some real ass talk. spider loc got owed!! LMAO!!

8)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 02:36:25 AM »
is this the same dude that was on Fatherhood?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 03:04:49 AM »
I dont understand why you guys hate on bishop? Is it just because he dissed game? So what he is not all about gangsta image, you want him to get a butterfly tattoo like game? I like game's music but maybe bishop will bring something new for westcoast besides gangsta image that no one wants to promote on radio/p/etc

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 03:04:49 AM »
u groupie ass niggas,young mc could have said somethin about spi and yall would have cheered like bitches,alot of u goofy-ass foreigners and weak ass niggas ,believe the hype that was some real talk,hah!!! fucc a fan base or record sales when it comes to whats right!!! just cuz a nigga rich dont mean he god!!! just cuz you like his music dont mean that they god!!! i dont give a fucc who u is,if you wrong u wrong, and believe that u can be touched...snoop on the camera faking that tuff shit,,all that sounded good but niggas gon cee whats up!!! trust that!!! niggas tried to keep it crip wit cuzz ,but now fucc him!!! he waited this long to respond,how u gonna tell spi and game to fight when he aint fought naan nigga he had beef wit???bet he wont tell spider to get in the ring!!! who he think he is??? dont nobody give a fucc about no rap shit!!! so what he rich??? anybody can get it!!! snoop got more than a few problems on these streets,i promise u ... but get ya clown on cuzz, so nobody should have shit to say now about nothing,let a nigga do them!!! i see that bitch niggas is starting to run the world now,espicially the hip hop world,u got snitching drug lords,rapping police,kissing gang members,crying coke head liars,and ex crip butterflying wearing game show contestants...the game has changed dramatically for the worse!!! but trust this if loc was so much of a nobody then snoop would not have had some much to say about the homie...niggas always talk about what they would have done after the fact...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 03:10:48 AM »

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
tell him what dumbass...niggas knew about this the minute after he did it...fucc a message!!! pull the dicc out your ass...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 03:14:07 AM »
REAL TALK.

People can say what they want about Snoop & his career right now, but the big homie knows exactly what he's talking ab out in this interview.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 03:15:25 AM »

Makes you think Sometimes whos actually real and whos not, becoz by the moves Spider Made, I dunno how he survives on the streets being so much of a hater, How is He supposed to get the respect being so Mad all the time?

And whats funny is that even his niggaz cant get along, tell me Spi and 40 didnt have a lil misconception when Spi Said that He and Tpain Bumped heads and Talked on some Pimp shit and did a song and When 40 Went at Tpain calling him a faggot and having Homo rhymes in his lines and Tight Jeans and all that talk.

These niggaz cant even get along, they aint no street nighaz., they have no Street respect for anybody,. they are just broke ass bums who will snitch on another nigga for 50 thou.

I am telling you, nigggaz like that will get you killed or snitched on, i can see the fake thru them, and it dont have to be all Street shit, they might have sold dope and Robbed a shot a few cats, but they have no Hood Heart in them, no Common sense and respect for another man as a man, they are lost bums man.

I can Give Spi 400 000, and he will give away all his ECG niggaz names/ Thats what I think, By The Moves that He Makes, It Makes me think he has no respect for another man as a man, and man that has no respect for another man will have no problem getting u locked up or even killed. I would Stay away from Spi or 40 if I was A Rapper, there is no Future in those dudes/
u sound stupid...respect is earned not given!!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 04:52:58 AM »

You calling people stupid now? Ahaha, now that's a good one. Let me translate this to your language: eat my dick out your own uneducated mustard asshole, BITCH!

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 05:12:18 AM »
tell him what dumbass...niggas knew about this the minute after he did it...fucc a message!!! pull the dicc out your ass...
regardless you wouldve told him if you knew before him, like the good lil messenger boy u are. dont play dumber than you already are.
whats this about dikks on asses? thats your job. you got your boyfriend spider's dikk permanently lodged up your ass.

you finally learned something. now go run along and tell your booboo spider about earning respect. there might be a possibilty one day that he could eventually get some respect for his sorry ass