Author Topic: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk  (Read 2591 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 05:24:24 AM »
snoop kept it 100 but imo he's no longer the king of the coast.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 05:51:38 AM »
Lol at people talking about going after someone bigger and their fanbase. People quickly forget that Game was on the radio 4 years ago, after Westside Story and How We Do failed to do anything on the charts and didn't get any video and he got asked who is the wackest rapper he has ever worked with. And he said Xzibit and it was later proven that he never even worked with him before.

So stop acting like Game is a rapper that uses beef as the last resort of promotion. Now until we hear the audio of that interview, it's clear that Bishop dissed Snoop and Game out of desperation. I don't know what the deal with Snoop is but it's very clear that there was tention between Game and Bishop ever since Game dissed him 1 year ago.

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 06:23:46 AM »
Cuzzo Knows Wha He Chattin Bout.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 06:37:49 AM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.

Stupid and ignorant but a guy who made 400 million on selling some damn water wants to do business with him and has more bread then you but hes ignorant and stupid. You dont research any situation spi involved in you just assume spider locs wrong like a true dick suckin hater. You sound like someone whos never been around real people and watch from a distance and think you know shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 06:37:55 AM »
Got damn that was annoying. Why the fuck are they bleeping out curse words with gunshots...is that really a step up?

Anyway, Snoop said the same shit I just said a few weeks ago. These niggas don't understand the power of fan bases. 40 Glocc is an idiot for trying to start a beef with Lil Wayne (the biggest rapper in the game). Does Spider Loc or Bishop Lamont really think niggas on the West are gonna side with them over Snoop? These dudes are fuckin morons. Learn from Game...learn from Jay Rock...learn from Glasses...you ain't shit unless the OGs stamp you. And even then the world is still against you cuz you're from the West.

real talk

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 06:42:55 AM »
Got damn that was annoying. Why the fuck are they bleeping out curse words with gunshots...is that really a step up?

Anyway, Snoop said the same shit I just said a few weeks ago. These niggas don't understand the power of fan bases. 40 Glocc is an idiot for trying to start a beef with Lil Wayne (the biggest rapper in the game). Does Spider Loc or Bishop Lamont really think niggas on the West are gonna side with them over Snoop? These dudes are fuckin morons. Learn from Game...learn from Jay Rock...learn from Glasses...you ain't shit unless the OGs stamp you. And even then the world is still against you cuz you're from the West.

real talk
But thats why West Coast rappers do it. Why the fuck should they wait on a damn co-sign when people are waiting on the albums? Hip hop needs to get back together and stop waiting on these OGs that only give half a fuck about the game.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 06:46:23 AM »
Snoop is actin like SPI was dissin him from the git go, when Snoop had SPI in his mouth first, and then they squashed it at the peace treaty and SNOOP wants to try & get GAME & SPIDER TO FIGHT??? is that any of his bidness??? no its not game & spider beef dont got nuttin 2 do with snoop, Snoop should shut the fuck up and SPIDER has a right to diss someone that is talkin sidewayz about him

since when spider is so sensitive
did game diss snoop for that ?

Nigga its past some rap shit for spi but when you got a nigga jokin bout it you suppose to get on that nigga. When did snoop ever box suge or any nigga he had a problem with? Didnt trey dee have that nigga runnin like a track star? Exactly so for a nigga like that to be talkin shit is weirdo shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 07:02:39 AM »
Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad these weirdoz and european motherfuckers is on the west coast nutz so hard cause if they was on the east coasts we would be in more trouble then we are now. These nigga dont know jack shit except for suck the circles(nwa,game,snoop) dick and well fuck with you. What has snoop done for the west as far as getting more artist mainstream? That western union shit? I could have to him that shit wasnt gonna work. Game was on aftermath for years and snoop didnt do shit for him till 50 made game. So he is this big west coast king og to yall but you cant see he aint helpin niggaz come up. I love Glasses Malone but the nigga is on a south label with men who kiss on the mouth gangbangers with millions and one is well into his 30's if not 40's. Snoop couldnt sign him? Shit he signed MC EIHT!!! Hahahhaahaha. No true person would say o he dissed so and so now i dont like him true gay fag shit and thats exactly what most of yall niggaz do.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 07:07:01 AM »
Stupid and ignorant but a guy who made 400 million on selling some damn water wants to do business with him and has more bread then you but hes ignorant and stupid. You dont research any situation spi involved in you just assume spider locs wrong like a true dick suckin hater. You sound like someone whos never been around real people and watch from a distance and think you know shit.
its pretty obvious 50cent tapped spider on the shoulder for protection and creditbility in the west , and not because of his poor rapping skills.
if 50cent thought spider is a dope rapper, then why he aint put him on his album, but only on mixtapes? coz he wack, thats why.
50 wont even put him on his records, let alone release a whole solo album of his wack ass.
so its obvious 50 is dealing with spider for other reasons. i cant say i know exactly what, but it aint for being a gifted rapper, thats for sure.
and seriously i highly doubt spider is doing better than me. he's supposedly fukking with 50, but is still hustling and grinding on the streets. thats pretty pathetic.
does spider earn more than 80-90k a year? well thats how much i make
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:49:11 AM by black-legion »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 07:13:00 AM »
i always think it's funny when snoop talks about positivity and unity.

at the end of the day, he's still beefing with Crooked.

and as far as his skills, lol look it in the mirror and stop stop smoking so much weed; you dropped ego trippin.
it's time to give up

yeah lol. And Crooked's not even worth mentioning.

wardy

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 07:46:50 AM »
Snoop is actin like SPI was dissin him from the git go, when Snoop had SPI in his mouth first, and then they squashed it at the peace treaty and SNOOP wants to try & get GAME & SPIDER TO FIGHT??? is that any of his bidness??? no its not game & spider beef dont got nuttin 2 do with snoop, Snoop should shut the fuck up and SPIDER has a right to diss someone that is talkin sidewayz about him

Nigga its past some rap shit for spi but when you got a nigga jokin bout it you suppose to get on that nigga. When did snoop ever box suge or any nigga he had a problem with? Didnt trey dee have that nigga runnin like a track star? Exactly so for a nigga like that to be talkin shit is weirdo shit.

Think You'll find Spider opened his big gob about snoop back in his death row days when he did that track with eastwood & ganxta ridd called y'all hoes of the dysfunktional soundtrack
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:49:49 AM by wardy »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 08:04:25 AM »
its pretty obvious 50cent tapped spider on the shoulder for protection and creditbility in the west , and not because of his poor rapping skills.
if 50cent thought spider is a dope rapper, then why he aint put him on his album, but only on mixtapes? coz he wack, thats why.
50 wont even put him on his records, let alone release a whole solo album of his wack ass.
so its obvious 50 is dealing with spider for other reasons. i cant say i know exactly what, but it aint for being a gifted rapper, thats for sure.
and seriously i highly doubt spider is doing better than me. he's supposedly fukking with 50, but is still hustling and griding on the streets. thats pretty pathetic.
does spider earn more than 80-90k a year? well thats how much i make

Suge thought he could i cant say he thought the same for game and 50 thought he could rap they both signed him. And how does 50 signing spider loc give him credibilty out west? He sold 10 million before spider loc so why would he need somebody? And its well known 50 backround is solid. The guy has millions do you think hes trying to prove to the euros and people who aint street thats his backround is good? Real respect real from east to west dont matter about who you got beside you. Well heres why no new artist on shady,aftermath.gunit came out in a while <object width="448" height="374"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhL2g7k87v2a8Tn2C8" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhL2g7k87v2a8Tn2C8" quality="high" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed> </object>

And im pretty sure he gets that just being on the shelf on gunit not counting his own shit. How do you know he hustling in the street???????????

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2008, 08:09:34 AM »

Think You'll find Spider opened his big gob about snoop back in his death row days when he did that track with eastwood & ganxta ridd called y'all hoes of the dysfunktional soundtrack

Exactly what im talkin about hahahhahha.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.

Makes you think Sometimes whos actually real and whos not, becoz by the moves Spider Made, I dunno how he survives on the streets being so much of a hater, How is He supposed to get the respect being so Mad all the time?

And whats funny is that even his niggaz cant get along, tell me Spi and 40 didnt have a lil misconception when Spi Said that He and Tpain Bumped heads and Talked on some Pimp shit and did a song and When 40 Went at Tpain calling him a faggot and having Homo rhymes in his lines and Tight Jeans and all that talk.

These niggaz cant even get along, they aint no street nighaz., they have no Street respect for anybody,. they are just broke ass bums who will snitch on another nigga for 50 thou.

I am telling you, nigggaz like that will get you killed or snitched on, i can see the fake thru them, and it dont have to be all Street shit, they might have sold dope and Robbed a shot a few cats, but they have no Hood Heart in them, no Common sense and respect for another man as a man, they are lost bums man.

I can Give Spi 400 000, and he will give away all his ECG niggaz names/ Thats what I think, By The Moves that He Makes, It Makes me think he has no respect for another man as a man, and man that has no respect for another man will have no problem getting u locked up or even killed. I would Stay away from Spi or 40 if I was A Rapper, there is no Future in those dudes/
u sound stupid...respect is earned not given!!!
You calling people stupid now? Ahaha, now that's a good one. Let me translate this to your language: eat my dick out your own uneducated mustard asshole, BITCH!

What's a mustard asshole?

80s baby

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »
im about to listen to this shit and post my 2 cents..