Author Topic: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk  (Read 2586 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »
that was some funny shit. snoop tryin to sound hard haha. this nigga has got to be one of the biggest clowns in the history of music. spi has never been a weak nigga and he'd never bacc down from someone like snoop haha are u niggas fuccin kidding. snoop has never fought any nigga NEVER and he tellin game and spi to fight. remember when Eazy E was on Howard Stern and challenged Snoop to get in the ring wit him and fight haha..E is barely feet tall and Snoop pussied out haha.

80s baby

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
i mean it goes both ways niggaz if you think about it..cause spider been dissin snoop for a minute..talkin about he aint a real crip..when he was on deathrow...he also dissed the eastsidaz as well..then there was the peace treaty..where spider reached out to snoop and they shook hands..then snoop spoke on him like 3 yrs later...and then snoop said more shit...then the final blow was the setting up the fight...

Mr. VIP

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Big Paybacc youz a bitch homie how much does spider loc pay your lame ass to hop on the interview and ride his dick so hard? your homie is the worst rapper in the history of this west coast shit, he got ran the fuck outta dago, game murked his career and now snoop is shitting on him face it its a wrap for your lil spidee....

8)

80s baby

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2008, 10:16:35 AM »
but one thing u have to look at snoop...is this nigga dont go around sayin he ll fuck up niggaz..only time he mentioned it knockin niggaz out was on pimp slapped when he said he ll knock out kurupt...so i dont know only time will tell...dj whoo kid adn spider are cool..so i dont know whats up..wht niggaz think..but it does make sense..why diss niggaz when you dont really have a big fan base..i never understood that..like when bg knoccout and the dpg..dresta and knoccout had that eazy e fan base..i dont know fuc it man..i dont think anybody should worry about the next nigga..its all about the money...its about the skills on the mic not who got the most street cred...ecc is big..but you have to look at what snoop can do too..cuzz can buy an army with his money..that shit about his little brother knoccin niggaz if its who i think he s referring too..nigga need to stop it..

80s baby

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2008, 10:19:31 AM »
once again im going to speak on it..cause i see it posted a million times..snoop dont boast or brag about being a knockout artist..he just saying that he really is from 20s..if he carried himself as knocking niggaz out..then niggaz can say that..he never said he ll knockout suge knight jayo felony eazy e

kuruptDPG

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2008, 10:38:11 AM »
man these spider loc groupies are pissing me off for sum reason lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2008, 10:39:16 AM »
i'm not really feelin snoops new music, but he spoke the truth.

i can imagine big paybacc after he read this interview, goin and tellin spider loc it, and now spider loc un-humbled/ignorant/stupid ass not being able to understand the message snoop is trying to say, so now spider loc is going to reply with a bunch of diss tracks and threats towards snoop. spider's so stupid and ignorant. he cant learn nuthin.
spider shows everybody what not to do if you want to be a successful rapper.

Makes you think Sometimes whos actually real and whos not, becoz by the moves Spider Made, I dunno how he survives on the streets being so much of a hater, How is He supposed to get the respect being so Mad all the time?

And whats funny is that even his niggaz cant get along, tell me Spi and 40 didnt have a lil misconception when Spi Said that He and Tpain Bumped heads and Talked on some Pimp shit and did a song and When 40 Went at Tpain calling him a faggot and having Homo rhymes in his lines and Tight Jeans and all that talk.

These niggaz cant even get along, they aint no street nighaz., they have no Street respect for anybody,. they are just broke ass bums who will snitch on another nigga for 50 thou.

I am telling you, nigggaz like that will get you killed or snitched on, i can see the fake thru them, and it dont have to be all Street shit, they might have sold dope and Robbed a shot a few cats, but they have no Hood Heart in them, no Common sense and respect for another man as a man, they are lost bums man.

I can Give Spi 400 000, and he will give away all his ECG niggaz names/ Thats what I think, By The Moves that He Makes, It Makes me think he has no respect for another man as a man, and man that has no respect for another man will have no problem getting u locked up or even killed. I would Stay away from Spi or 40 if I was A Rapper, there is no Future in those dudes/
u sound stupid...respect is earned not given!!!
You calling people stupid now? Ahaha, now that's a good one. Let me translate this to your language: eat my dick out your own uneducated mustard asshole, BITCH!
checc this out whiteboy,thats all u good for is talking hard from another continent,fucc u and your dead relatives!!! tell snoop to take it out ya anus and tell game to take it out your mouth!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »
tell him what dumbass...niggas knew about this the minute after he did it...fucc a message!!! pull the dicc out your ass...
regardless you wouldve told him if you knew before him, like the good lil messenger boy u are. dont play dumber than you already are.
whats this about dikks on asses? thats your job. you got your boyfriend spider's dikk permanently lodged up your ass.

u sound stupid...respect is earned not given!!!
you finally learned something. now go run along and tell your booboo spider about earning respect. there might be a possibilty one day that he could eventually get some respect for his sorry ass
messenger im not but u are a male groupie,succin dicc 4 baccstage passes,hoe-ass niggas like u make manhood look bad,by the way who the fucc are you???fucc snoop!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2008, 10:44:56 AM »
Stupid and ignorant but a guy who made 400 million on selling some damn water wants to do business with him and has more bread then you but hes ignorant and stupid. You dont research any situation spi involved in you just assume spider locs wrong like a true dick suckin hater. You sound like someone whos never been around real people and watch from a distance and think you know shit.
its pretty obvious 50cent tapped spider on the shoulder for protection and creditbility in the west , and not because of his poor rapping skills.
if 50cent thought spider is a dope rapper, then why he aint put him on his album, but only on mixtapes? coz he wack, thats why.
50 wont even put him on his records, let alone release a whole solo album of his wack ass.
so its obvious 50 is dealing with spider for other reasons. i cant say i know exactly what, but it aint for being a gifted rapper, thats for sure.
and seriously i highly doubt spider is doing better than me. he's supposedly fukking with 50, but is still hustling and grinding on the streets. thats pretty pathetic.
does spider earn more than 80-90k a year? well thats how much i make

stop lying bitch-boy u dont make shit!!! goofy ass computer nerd...

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »
Stupid and ignorant but a guy who made 400 million on selling some damn water wants to do business with him and has more bread then you but hes ignorant and stupid. You dont research any situation spi involved in you just assume spider locs wrong like a true dick suckin hater. You sound like someone whos never been around real people and watch from a distance and think you know shit.
its pretty obvious 50cent tapped spider on the shoulder for protection and creditbility in the west , and not because of his poor rapping skills.
if 50cent thought spider is a dope rapper, then why he aint put him on his album, but only on mixtapes? coz he wack, thats why.
50 wont even put him on his records, let alone release a whole solo album of his wack ass.
so its obvious 50 is dealing with spider for other reasons. i cant say i know exactly what, but it aint for being a gifted rapper, thats for sure.
and seriously i highly doubt spider is doing better than me. he's supposedly fukking with 50, but is still hustling and grinding on the streets. thats pretty pathetic.

I figured the police would have arrested you by  now for leaning up against those Wal-Mart doors when they came crashing down & landing on the poor employee that died.

..................all because this Yokozuna wannabe wanted some special Black Friday rates on a yearly bus pass. *smh*

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
Big Paybacc youz a bitch homie how much does spider loc pay your lame ass to hop on the interview and ride his dick so hard? your homie is the worst rapper in the history of this west coast shit, he got ran the fuck outta dago, game murked his career and now snoop is shitting on him face it its a wrap for your lil spidee....

8)
homes your madres a bitch!!!if u from cali then u should be able to prove im a bitch then...aint nobody got ran outta nowhere fool,lol...u clown ass diccryding faggot,how much u get paid to sit on the computer and hate on the loc pussy??? i get chipped off pretty good cuzz!!!baymacc remember that...snoop dont want it, he hould set up his own fight and quit playing wit it then...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »

I figured the police would have arrested you by  now for leaning up against those Wal-Mart doors when they came crashing down & landing on the poor employee that died.

..................all because this Yokozuna wannabe wanted some special Black Friday rates on a yearly bus pass. *smh*

LMAO!!! ;D

These niggaz (Spider Joke & Fat PayBacc) really think they can touch Snoop? Dumb ass niggas gon end up getting shot the fuck up if they ever come close to even confronting Snoop! Snoop money too long for u niggaz, so keep yapping on the net.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2008, 10:57:55 AM »
but one thing u have to look at snoop...is this nigga dont go around sayin he ll fuck up niggaz..only time he mentioned it knockin niggaz out was on pimp slapped when he said he ll knock out kurupt...so i dont know only time will tell...dj whoo kid adn spider are cool..so i dont know whats up..wht niggaz think..but it does make sense..why diss niggaz when you dont really have a big fan base..i never understood that..like when bg knoccout and the dpg..dresta and knoccout had that eazy e fan base..i dont know fuc it man..i dont think anybody should worry about the next nigga..its all about the money...its about the skills on the mic not who got the most street cred...ecc is big..but you have to look at what snoop can do too..cuzz can buy an army with his money..that shit about his little brother knoccin niggaz if its who i think he s referring too..nigga need to stop it..
its like this my loc,who gives a fucc about a fan base??? nigga if i gotta problem wit u then imma get at u regardless who u is or where u from,niggas aint scared of snoops fanbase ,so what he got bread??? so what he platinum??? real niggas aint scared of the that,oh well,u from the land,u  know what niggas say when the odds are against them,"fucc it" this crip haha...the homie dissed snoop then apoligized ,snoop excepted,then got to talking shit later,so loc got on his ass again,now he finally responded with some weak shit,but niggas gonna see whats up...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2008, 10:59:01 AM »
man these spider loc groupies are pissing me off for sum reason lol
do something about it then...

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »
that was a real interview by snoop....bishop lamont is a bitch...his career is over..... ;D....if spider wants a rap career ...he should leave snoop alone....and if u really on some street shit....then dont come on dubcnn .....to me....it looks like snoop is trying to diffuse a very volatile situation...thats a good thing.....the spider loc internet team seem very upset though...... :-\....