Author Topic: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk  (Read 2577 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Snoop Dogg has Few Words For Spider Loc and Bishop Lamont, Real Talk
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »
Stupid and ignorant but a guy who made 400 million on selling some damn water wants to do business with him and has more bread then you but hes ignorant and stupid. You dont research any situation spi involved in you just assume spider locs wrong like a true dick suckin hater. You sound like someone whos never been around real people and watch from a distance and think you know shit.
its pretty obvious 50cent tapped spider on the shoulder for protection and creditbility in the west , and not because of his poor rapping skills.
if 50cent thought spider is a dope rapper, then why he aint put him on his album, but only on mixtapes? coz he wack, thats why.
50 wont even put him on his records, let alone release a whole solo album of his wack ass.
so its obvious 50 is dealing with spider for other reasons. i cant say i know exactly what, but it aint for being a gifted rapper, thats for sure.
and seriously i highly doubt spider is doing better than me. he's supposedly fukking with 50, but is still hustling and grinding on the streets. thats pretty pathetic.
does spider earn more than 80-90k a year? well thats how much i make

stop lying bitch-boy u dont make shit!!! goofy ass computer nerd...
I figured the police would have arrested you by  now for leaning up against those Wal-Mart doors when they came crashing down & landing on the poor employee that died.

..................all because this Yokozuna wannabe wanted some special Black Friday rates on a yearly bus pass. *smh*
WACC...GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE WITH THAT CORNY ASS SHIT...

Mr. VIP

« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2008, 11:01:16 AM »
Big Paybacc youz a bitch homie how much does spider loc pay your lame ass to hop on the interview and ride his dick so hard? your homie is the worst rapper in the history of this west coast shit, he got ran the fuck outta dago, game murked his career and now snoop is shitting on him face it its a wrap for your lil spidee....

8)
homes your madres a bitch!!!if u from cali then u should be able to prove im a bitch then...aint nobody got ran outta nowhere fool,lol...u clown ass diccryding faggot,how much u get paid to sit on the computer and hate on the loc pussy??? i get chipped off pretty good cuzz!!!baymacc remember that...snoop dont want it, he hould set up his own fight and quit playing wit it then...

were u one of those lame ass crips that came to my city and got ran the fuck off stage? haha probably....

8)

Jome

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »
 :grumpy:

Jome

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2008, 11:09:27 AM »
For the record: No Teflon aka AllianceWest = Banned once again

Big Paybacc: Temp banned, we'll see.