Author Topic: Crooked I Interview!  (Read 1905 times)

Lunatic

Re: Crooked I Interview!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 11:42:50 AM »
FTW: My pleasure! Imagine a Crooked/Khalil track :o
Effex: I sure did put a lot of work in; thanks!
Tha Chemist: Announcement has been delayed
Coast2Coast: that's how much material Crooked has on his hands for BOSS  :o
Hanks: They will be classic tracks!
K4Life: Thanks! I hope so as well!
Mr West: It sure will be Ill!

Keep it coming!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mr. VIP

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 11:52:14 AM »
lol he didnt want to say how much the EP sold talking about i havent really checked blah blah u know he knows exactly how much its sold, it probably didnt do so good.... i say he musta sold around 5-6,000 copies on itunes maybe less....

8)

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
lol he didnt want to say how much the EP sold talking about i havent really checked blah blah u know he knows exactly how much its sold, it probably didnt do so good.... i say he musta sold around 5-6,000 copies on itunes maybe less....

8)

That's actually not bad considering it had nothing but word-of-mouth internet promotion and was only a digital EP.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »
^plus only had 1 week of promo..

penenstamp

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 12:07:05 PM »
Crooked I needs to hook up with TQ a.s.a.p.

That would be a true best of the west collabo.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 12:12:07 PM »
damn, that's a major interview right there

hopefully his announcement has to do with BOSS dropping

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »
excusme Crooked I but you are really dumb
we ain't seeing Boss
and digital release is not possible cause fans don't have money for computer;
do you think fans that don't have money for comuter will have money for your "physical product" ??????
we can wait another 10 years

crooked talkin about business hahaha

i don't know about which OG's he's talking but Cube got Maylay;Snoop-Western Union, Problem;Dre-Bishop
the fact that nobody is fucking with crook doesn't mean that veterans ain't helping the new generation...

and this is no hate; i'm far enough from crook to hate, but it's anoying....

dude ur a dumb motherfucker just stop talking. he said he IS going to release his album in hard copy. if u dont like crooked then ur a ringtone rap fan. hes the best rapper out. fuck who u listen to.

and everybody who wants to bitch and cry talkin,"wheres crookeds album, hes never gonna drop it, im gona stop supporting him cuz hes taking too long to drop his album." shut the fuck up with that shit. im sick of it. if u read that interview he explains why hes taking so long to release it. because the record companies are tryin to fuck him. if ur a true fan of crooked i would u be happy if he released some sloppy ass, ringtone ass, bubblegum bullshit cd? FUCK NO i would be fuckin pissed. im not a little impatient leech whos gonna bitch and whine about whats taking him so long. so just cut that shit right now and go fuckin kill urself. thers enough other good hiphop out there to keep u entertained while we wait. u just gotta look.

i have over 300 crooked i songs and i can just put that shit on shuffle and its wayyy better than any other shit out there. more substance, more bars, less bullshit, just all around real HIP HOP. i have plenty of shit to keep me occupied while i wait. so either quit cryin and find something to pass the time or fuckin kill urself. thanks.

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »
we ain't seeing Boss
do you think fans that don't have money for comuter will have money for your "physical product" ??????

i don't know about which OG's he's talking but Cube got Maylay;Snoop-Western Union, Problem;Dre-Bishop
the fact that nobody is fucking with crook doesn't mean that veterans ain't helping the new generation...

Homie, some people just don't got the loot to drop $800 on a computer and pay a monthly internet bill, but do buy CDs here and there. Not to mention, some people just don't care about the net believe it or not.

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 05:13:47 PM »
apparently I have been sleeping under a rock (or don't have 1 hour a day spare time to keep up with crooked I interviews, announcements, album delays, and planned group projects)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
we ain't seeing Boss

[/quote

and everybody who wants to bitch and cry talkin,"wheres crookeds album, hes never gonna drop it, im gona stop supporting him cuz hes taking too long to drop his album." shut the fuck up with that shit. im sick of it. if u read that interview he explains why hes taking so long to release it. because the record companies are tryin to fuck him. if ur a true fan of crooked i would u be happy if he released some sloppy ass, ringtone ass, bubblegum bullshit cd? FUCK NO i would be fuckin pissed. im not a little impatient leech whos gonna bitch and whine about whats taking him so long. so just cut that shit right now and go fuckin kill urself. thers enough other good hiphop out there to keep u entertained while we wait. u just gotta look.

i have over 300 crooked i songs and i can just put that shit on shuffle and its wayyy better than any other shit out there. more substance, more bars, less bullshit, just all around real HIP HOP. i have plenty of shit to keep me occupied while i wait. so either quit cryin and find something to pass the time or fuckin kill urself. thanks.

Real Spit...

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 05:54:19 PM »
keep it coming!

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »
So what exactly was the big announcement that you talked about in the other thread?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »
Damn I wonder if suge will put out his albums after crook comes out, I like crookeds flow better on tha row it was more gangsta. Good interview lunatic
Bullets aint got no names

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »

'til when?
WEST UP

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »

'til when?

Probably better to not even give a date so people don't get let down if it doesn't drop that day.