Author Topic: Crooked I Interview!  (Read 1902 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: Crooked I Interview!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
cant believe this guy still has fans not many but still some fans, in 10 years of being in the rap game hes giving you 1 official release... and a EP at that when u kids gonna realize that crooked will never be anything but a mixtape rapper, he'll never blow shit you can tell hes even scared himself to face the music with all these delays and all this "everything has to be perfect" blah blah blah acting like hes getting ready for the prom lol quit acting like a bitch crooked and give your fans a fuckin LP already.

8)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 08:42:08 PM »
Damn I wonder if suge will put out his albums after crook comes out, I like crookeds flow better on tha row it was more gangsta. Good interview lunatic
  What albums?  Suge doesn't own any Crooked I music.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
Back like in 03 02 crook was suppose to put out say hi to tha bad guy,he re recorded it like 4 times and preety sure uncle phil own the publishing
Bullets aint got no names

EFFeX

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »
Back like in 03 02 crook was suppose to put out say hi to tha bad guy,he re recorded it like 4 times and preety sure uncle phil own the publishing

Don't forget about Untouchable, I'm sure those recordings are raw.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 10:30:37 PM »
cant believe this guy still has fans not many but still some fans, in 10 years of being in the rap game hes giving you 1 official release... and a EP at that when u kids gonna realize that crooked will never be anything but a mixtape rapper, he'll never blow shit you can tell hes even scared himself to face the music with all these delays and all this "everything has to be perfect" blah blah blah acting like hes getting ready for the prom lol quit acting like a bitch crooked and give your fans a fuckin LP already.

8)

At this point, I dont care if Crooked I blows up, I just want the album. Im sure alot of his fans agree. Fuck him blowing up and becoming the next Snoop or whoever, He just needs to get the album out. And as long has Crooked I keeps giving us TOP Quality, Mixtapes, songs and L.P free, I will be happy for now, but come on. Go to Koch and put the album out.

Back on Topic, Great interview Luna. You touched on alot of good topics, Now im just awaiting his annoucement now...Hope it comes sooner than later. Luna is killin it with these Interviews, they just get better and better, keep up the work. Props.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:40:18 PM by Rickdeeznutz »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »
Yeah thats a dope interview brah, props

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 12:23:17 AM »
  Where you been, man?  Suge lost all the rights to the publishing and masters from that era in bankruptcy court.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:15 AM »
dope interview,that was a good read.luna do you know something about the annoucement? and afew heads here are sayin that crooked is signing to Geffen/Interscope True B.Y.I is that true?

by the way what´s up with the Omar annoucement?

DPGC23

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 07:56:23 AM »
GOOD INTERVIEW,
PROPS

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

EFFeX

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 08:41:48 AM »
dope interview,that was a good read.luna do you know something about the annoucement? and afew heads here are sayin that crooked is signing to Geffen/Interscope True B.Y.I is that true?

by the way what´s up with the Omar annoucement?

I think the BYI thing turned out to be someone else, but we'll see I guess.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 09:22:37 AM »

8)

At this point, I dont care if Crooked I blows up, I just want the album. Im sure alot of his fans agree. Fuck him blowing up and becoming the next Snoop or whoever, He just needs to get the album out. And as long has Crooked I keeps giving us TOP Quality, Mixtapes, songs and L.P free, I will be happy for now, but come on. Go to Koch and put the album out.

Back on Topic, Great interview Luna. You touched on alot of good topics, Now im just awaiting his annoucement now...Hope it comes sooner than later. Luna is killin it with these Interviews, they just get better and better, keep up the work. Props.

exactly ive been listening to crooked since kurupts "tha streetz iz a mutha" waiting for an album around 04 i threw in the towel as a crooked fan i could careless if he blows because i know he wont i just want an album no more announcements, delays, mixtapes or ep's but a fuckin album.

8)

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »
Thanks! The goal was definitely to touch on everything. I appreciate that bro!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
so when we can expect the annoucement? i hope in this month man.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 02:52:15 PM »
when that album dropping?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:01 AM »
thanx for the interview man, really good questions. shame thers no announcment tho, groundhog day like dude said

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM