Author Topic: KilLaHBlaDe vs. I-Bo  (Read 303 times)

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
  • ..::Ur WackNess Irritates Me::...
KilLaHBlaDe vs. I-Bo
« on: February 23, 2002, 05:40:00 AM »
Rules are:
3 Rounds
15-25 Bars
no d/r votes + all crew votes must be properly explained
3-0 votes = KO
First to 5 votes wins normally
anyone can spit first

ACT LIKE YA DONT KNOW
ACT LIKE YA DONT KNOW
LiFePhOrMz
::..ViSioN Harm-Many H20 Apocalyse Choz Gareefa 757 Dizaaterous One::..

My Record::...Doesn't Matter
<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

-----------------------------------
º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
Re: KilLaHBlaDe vs. I-Bo
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2002, 01:35:18 PM »
I'm burnin' IBO and makin' him take permanent naps in graves/ like quarterbacks who're about to get sacked you'll PASS-AWAY!/ I'm harder than you, I'll spark you dude and roast you like bar-b-que/ also marshmallows too and play marbles with your Molecules!/ To all you ignorant niggaz who vote for IBO FUCK YALL!/ you'll get your face smudged and scrape your tastebuds off with a Buzz-saw...VVVRRROOOMMM!!!/ I'm your Shine diminisher cuz my rhymes are sinister/ your time online finisher, you'll do fine as a Mini$ter/ Fuck the rappin'! I get to Cappin' Jabbin' or Stabbin'/ keep laughin' and I'll fuck around and leave in a PADDY WAGON!/ I'm an animal enraged escaped from a cage in a cave/ verbally blastin' this Captain Faggot makin' him hang from his cape/ Squeeze 3 in your torso and stab you with the fork in the road/ packin' and "Clappin" more Heat than Demons at Gun Award Shows!(BRAVO!)/ Blastin' heat till' itz empty then use it for crackin' your teeth/ closest you come to holding "Shotgun" is the "Passenger Seat!"/Ya Krew is Dirty niggaz who bust heat but don't brush teeth/ when I spit heat it'll leave your head looking like SWISS CHEESE!/ This kid Fakes Sick and gets extra red dots on his face to Look ILL/ tried to "Sway" the "Tech" and hide behind Brooke "Shields!"/ Scrape Skyscrapers and leave guts spewing when I bust the oozie/ then slice your face with David "Spade" until IBO says "Just Shoot ME!"/ Your bum ass, mess with Vision?! are you sure you want that?/ make you dive off the Sears Tower head first onto a THUMB-TACK!/ Vulture raised in a Culture where all the language is Vulgar/ so evil Jesus got back on the cross and Started OVER!/ You'll get beaten till you're bleedin' and your breathin' is wheezin'/ if you're talking shit to me, soon you'll be speakin' with Jesus/ You're so Wack Jesus will send you an instant message/
IM from Jesus:::"IBO my child I tried to warn you.......................
DON'T FUCK WITH VISION!"......................................

and im also known as VISION
LiFePhOrMz

<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2002, 03:06:25 PM »
AfRican RhYMer EntErS The BaTtlEFielD With InFraRedVisIoN LoCKED At ThE TaRgET .:.:.:. No WaY For tHE TaRgET To EscAPE FrOm ThE CLaWs Of DEaTH AnY LonGEr... MuAhAhAhahHAhahAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
[Introduction]
"I" Stands For "Isotope", Like A Chameleon, Whenever Needed, I'm Able To Change My Shape
"B" Stands For "Biochemical", Im Dangerous like  "Hussein" and "Bin Laden", I Shoot Toxic When I Rape
"O" Stands For "Oral", I Adjust My Dick, U Wanna Swallow It, But Forget That, It Aint Your Fate
[VERSE]
how the fuck you think u can battle me when you reppin the boards of PRIORITY
dont talk unless i give AUTHORITY, ill strip you naked like them girls from SORORITY
u aim and shoot, but im slidin like a "moved-TARGET", your bullets aint no "PROOVED-WAR-THREAT"
u're facing the rhyme-VET and get smoked like CIGA-RETTS, fool, time for you to pay myTRIGGA-DEBTS
im wearing 43 mc's souls on my SHOULDER, with no exepections you're next to be placed in my defeat-FOLDER
even if you were in hell you would "feel-COLDER" when i injects, cuz my shit makes me "reveal OLDER"
if expericnce "INCREASES-with-AGE", consider me as "50" cuz i pulverise you to "PIECES-with-RAGE"
removing your wack vocabulary from my sight as easy as turning BOOK-PAGES
you're rhymez aint got no richness, its like you're earning amateur COOK-WAGES
your idea of a top-rhymer is "full-of-WICKEDNESS" cuz you and your priority boys talks "bull-and-SICKNESS"
battle me on sea, and get paralyzed when i , like a chameleon transforms to the monster of LOCH NESS (check the introduction)
Like Moses, i "DIVIDE-the-WHOLE-SEA" when i PASSES, and holds it for the weak crew-MASSES
no doubt when it's time to "DECIDE-the-DOPE-MCEE", cuz right know I-BO is kickin ASSES
KillahBlade, you have a good VISION, but yet, you aint playing this game on the highest DIVISION
u're trembling when u're rhyming while i do it with PRECISION,
even if you rhymed with DERISION, it would'nt disturb the voters DECISION

do i need to spit MORE of This HARDCORE on this WHORE, or do yall consider him as DEFEATED
he COMPETED against me and got knocced and MISTREADED, cuz his flow is DEPLEATED
wishing this thread was DELETED, but know he cant claim UNDEFEATED, after loosing against the most HEATED (of total 1 game.. lol)

AfRican RhYMer LeAveS The bATTleFIelD WitH DeAD BoDieS LaYInG AlL OVeR..... AfRican RhYMer ProClaIms ViCTory

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2002, 03:10:23 PM »
Let Tha Votin Begin
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2002, 03:22:43 PM »
aight imma make this quick, killablade wuz pretty tight but sum of his shit wuz kinda corney, it was kinda hard to read since it wuz all packed together...

Ibo, just brought the heat, great multies, came pretty hard and creative, overall i felt his verse a lot more than killablades, so iimma vote for him

vote = IBO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2002, 03:50:41 PM »
I-Bo,  he came harder an had came tight wit tha mutis.  Killahblade came good wit tha mutis also,  an it flowed nicely but it wasnt as hard,  it came wit funny shit though an i like funny stuff cuz thats what a lot of my ryhmes consist of is comedy.  U need to expand on ur vocab
VOTE-  I-BO

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2002, 10:30:21 PM »
nice picture /\/\

ok the voting, well I read both, ofcourse, and I thought VISION came hard, I wasn'really feeling that Jesus shit, so a weak ending, but the start was hard, I wan't really expecting I-BO to top that, But When I-BO came, It was like "I rule over you" that kinda attitude with "tighter"lines or more correct.
I think I-BO took it.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2002, 10:34:05 PM »
first of all lemme welcome...thakillah blade to this board

KILLAHBLADE REVIEW
--------------------

well u had challenged one of da top rymers on da board..and i guess u didnt know wat was in store for ya..your ryme..like blade said had sum corney lines...and was more comic...
and you got to bring in more words.. like tom said..u need to expand on your vocabulary ... othawise the rest of da shit was tight.. and had flow
suggestion:- next time when u post your rymes..make sure u properly space them..itz kinda tough to read your ish

I-BO REVIEW
------------

what can i say .. dope shit as usual..came of a lot more harder..and was creative and had a great bunch of multis packed into this ryme...i was really feelin this verse..had gr8 flow...
so in conclusion my vote goes to I-BO

vote=I-BO

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2002, 10:59:20 PM »
3-0 (4- 0) .. KO

nice game... you focred me to bring some heat to avoid a loss.. respect for that

peace

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2002, 11:59:17 AM »
kool kool  like i said on tha rules up top 3 rds
1 Rd-I BO
2 Rd- is mines
3 Rd- ??
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2002, 12:14:50 PM »
kool kool  like i said on tha rules up top 3 rds
1 Rd-I BO
2 Rd- is mines
3 Rd- ??

3 rounds?? .. nah man.. u're trippin...

here in wcc we battle 1-rhymez....

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2002, 03:55:23 PM »
aight dawg but look out fo tha rematch
and imma change style so yall can understand it
damn 100 views
LiFePhOrMz

º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2002, 10:21:23 AM »
aight dawg but look out fo tha rematch
and imma change style so yall can understand it
damn 100 views

coo' ... im down