Author Topic: why 2pac  (Read 739 times)

dexter

why 2pac
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:30:32 AM »
died on Youtube

2euce 7even

Re: why 2pac
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »
 ???

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 12:11:45 AM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 02:09:37 AM »
HOW DO I SHOT WEB?

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 05:18:02 AM »
this wasn't funny

but hella old.. i remember it was a internet game or vid from www.newgrounds.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 06:12:08 AM »
Most distasteful thing I've seen all week. Which would be fine if it was at least funny.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »
Most distasteful thing I've seen all week. Which would be fine if it was at least funny.

I thought it was funny.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »
this wasn't funny

but hella old.. i remember it was a internet game or vid from www.newgrounds.com

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 08:35:45 PM »
I guess I'm just a sucker for Mr T.

As to why it's not distasteful in my opinion, is 1) it's been over 12 years now, and 2) I never thought it was a tragedy to begin with. The guy was a fucking idiot that got himself killed. He was clearly smart enough to know that the street life was idiotic and yet even when he had no reason financially to stay on the grind he still acted like a thug in public and his stupidity got himself killed. It's not like he jumped in front of a bunch of flying bullets to protect a kid or entered a burning house and carried out a family. He was as old as I am now and he was a millionaire. I see no reason to get into that fight in the first place.

Jared Taylor

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

As to why it's not distasteful in my opinion, is 1) it's been over 12 years now, and 2) I never thought it was a tragedy to begin with. The guy was a fucking idiot that got himself killed. He was clearly smart enough to know that the street life was idiotic and yet even when he had no reason financially to stay on the grind he still acted like a thug in public and his stupidity got himself killed. It's not like he jumped in front of a bunch of flying bullets to protect a kid or entered a burning house and carried out a family. He was as old as I am now and he was a millionaire. I see no reason to get into that fight in the first place.

Actually, Tupac died basically broke and with no assets.

Personally, I think he got himself killed because he was just doing what negroes do - which is act tribal. The negro is a savage critter, and so they will always act the way Tupac did, regardless of wealth. You can't fight your genetics. That's why I recommend shippin' em all back to Africa.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 04:30:36 AM »

Actually, Tupac died basically broke and with no assets.

Personally, I think he got himself killed because he was just doing what negroes do - which is act tribal. The negro is a savage critter, and so they will always act the way Tupac did, regardless of wealth. You can't fight your genetics. That's why I recommend shippin' em all back to Africa.
There's just one little problem with shippin' the "negros" back to Africa...we don't live there.  Besides, you lazy white fucks made a stop at Africa on your way to the "New World" because you got lazy.  Needed some strong niggaz to get your white asses over here so you could rape/kill/pillage the Native American Indians.
Time for a change...bring it!

dexter

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 10:01:32 AM »
go back to Europe
beast

penenstamp

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »

I bet the maker(s) of the video found it hilarious.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

And I bet the Nazis found it great to rape Dutch women. Your point being?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 03:50:16 PM »

And I bet the Nazis found it great to rape Dutch women. Your point being?

His point is that making a cartoon about a dead rapper is equivalent to raping women in times of war.