Author Topic: why 2pac  (Read 721 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: why 2pac
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 02:42:11 PM »
First off, let's break it down to all the niggas who were not paying attention:

This Shallow character, really, REALLY wants to argue with me. Here are the steps:

First I say something normal and non-controversial, then he quotes me on it and says something blunt without giving a reason.
[He's hoping I would ask something like "why do you feel that way" or something]
I don't, because I could care less.

Then, disappointed as he has to be, he decides to give an elaborate explanation, even though nobody ever asked for it. Just like that. He even uses the adjective I used to start his comment off. Just so that he might get me to argue with him.
I don't, because I could care less.

Then I talk to someone else in this thread, without him being involved whatsover. He's not even a colleague of him. What's next?
He IMMEDIATELY quotes me on that statement.
Now, since I'm a nice guy, I finally grant him his wish and address him. I tell him that I'm not interested, though, as I'm an honest guy. So what does he do in order to get me to talk to him? Right, he insults me.

So that we finally have made that clear to anybody, I will address his next post and show him why he is inconsistent. And by inconsistent, I mean wrong.

Just shut up already, I don't even want to talk to you. Just listen to yourself... "because he raps" ... fuck outta here. His life style and his supposed money (which he actually didn't have) are straight up related to him rapping. And if you actually find it hella funny if there was a cartoon made of Mr. T shooting Cobain over some snacks, we just have a different humour. It's not that I find it so damn tasteless that I can't laugh or anything. It's just straight up not funny.

It's more of an analogy than a comparison, and I'm not into defending it any more for your e3b ass. I never said they should go to jail for that video, did I? Did I call it war crime? An atrocity? His point was that it's cool for them to make it as they think it's funny. I refuted it with mad style. Get it already?

You're assumption about me trying to tie in hip hop with street thug mentality is wrong. I've never tied the two as being one and the same before. I don't think rap sucks because of it's connection with crime. In fact I find the positive uplifting rap to be even shittier than the street stuff. If Michael Vick, Plax Burress or Pacman Jones died and 12 years later there was a similar joke about it I'd say the same thing about why it's not that classless. Hell, I'm a big wrestling fan and a big fan of Benoit's work but it wouldn't be tasteless to make a joke about him after he died like it would be for a more law abiding person, in my opinion. I like Mr T and I think he's funny. I'm not trying to convince anyone else to laugh.

Mad style? I'm starting to think you're turning into a gimmick. If you're not then there was nothing good about for refute as far as that comparison is concerned. If you were to write an essay for a university and you used a main argument about two things being similar based on the idea that because people think it's a good idea at the time doesn't make it right, and the essay was about free speech and you chose to use rape as a reason to prove your argument you'd lose "mad points" with the person who is marking it and come out with a low mark. That's why it was a stupid comparison.

So you are saying that you can make a joke about someone who got murdered without being classless basically any time, especially when he was not an extremely law abiding person, is that correct? So it doesn't make 2pac special in that regard, as it wouldn't be distasteful even if it was Kurt Cobain or Chris Benoit, correct?
Then why are you getting into 2pac as a person like this:
2) I never thought it was a tragedy to begin with. The guy was a fucking idiot that got himself killed. He was clearly smart enough to know that the street life was idiotic and yet even when he had no reason financially to stay on the grind he still acted like a thug in public and his stupidity got himself killed. It's not like he jumped in front of a bunch of flying bullets to protect a kid or entered a burning house and carried out a family. He was as old as I am now and he was a millionaire. I see no reason to get into that fight in the first place.
...even though nobody asked for it?
You said the fact that 2pac was slayed in cold blood was not a tragedy because he "was a fucking idiot" who lived an "idiotic" way of life. He basically deserved it "because [even though he was rich] he acted like a thug in public and his stupidity got himself killed". So in other words, you are saying the cartoon is not distasteful because the person whose murder got mocked was not a good person, but a person who basically got what was deserved.
If that's the case, how is it consistent to go on like "it could be any other dead person, basically. It could even be Benoit, even though I love him. I love jokes that mock the death of people, they are so funny."
It would have been enough to just say that you don't have a problem with jokes like that, don't find them particulary tasteless and even if they are they can still be funny and hella okay to make. I would have had no problem with that. And that is what you knew all along, so you decided to dedicate an entire paragraph to dissing 2pac. Nice work.

About the university stuff.. there are so many true things you cannot say in a university without either commiting social suicide or getting a bad mark or both. I'll just leave it at that, as we all know that this is true.

the dudes a cunt... but for some wierd sick reason i tihnk its a black dude pushin buttons...

What did I ever to you?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 07:13:30 PM »
dude i aint got beef with you the other racist dude not you man

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »
LOL... not exactly the best post to call me out for racism? Are you high? Either way aren't you the one who preaches that "white women ain't shit"? Wow this is nuts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »
LOL... not exactly the best post to call me out for racism? Are you high? Either way aren't you the one who preaches that "white women ain't shit"? Wow this is nuts.

im not talkign to you either
wtf

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »

There's just one little problem with shippin' the "negros" back to Africa...we don't live there.  Besides, you lazy white fucks made a stop at Africa on your way to the "New World" because you got lazy.  Needed some strong niggaz to get your white asses over here so you could rape/kill/pillage the Native American Indians.

I hear black militant negroes saying y'all should go back to Africa. Marcus Garvey was like that. Why don't you take his advise?

im talking to this mother fucker...

+FWB

FUCKWHITEBITCHES

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »
Who are you talking to? Are you joking? You quoted a post of mine in which I quoted Shallow. So you neither talking to Shallow, nor to me, who the fuck are you talking to?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »
dude i aint got beef with you the other racist dude not you man

Okay, that's cool. Props +1

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2008, 08:51:49 PM »
Who are you talking to? Are you joking? You quoted a post of mine in which I quoted Shallow. So you neither talking to Shallow, nor to me, who the fuck are you talking to?

jerard taylor..........................................the white dude who talks shit... y would i start a beef with you your all cool man...

Jared Taylor

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »
i dont care where i can find it...

i want you to post it...

Well, then it's not my problem you're too lazy to look things up (just like you're also too lazy to get a job).

ThaPrince

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
MAKAVELI a.k.a The Don KILLUMINATI

KILL...ILLUMINATI... This is why he died...

penenstamp

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2008, 05:35:30 AM »
Most distasteful thing I've seen all week. Which would be fine if it was at least funny.

I bet the maker(s) of the video found it hilarious.

And I bet the Nazis found it great to rape Dutch women. Your point being?

They wouldn't have uploaded it if they didn't think it was funny. It's not my humor, but I can see the humor of it.