Author Topic: Why do so many men not wash their hands after they used the restroom?  (Read 587 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Why do so many men not wash their hands after they used the restroom?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
I agree. Shit is disgusting. You can't take 10 seconds out of your day for sanitary purposes?
Some people live in fast paced cities or states so no.  And it gets annoying at certain times.  And also you gotta lotion your hands cause they get an ashy dry feeling later on.  As long as they have the hand sanitizer small bottle.  They might take some toilet paper & put it on their hand while they're peeing so they don't have 2 wash.  What's most important is that they wash their hands after taking a dump.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
i dunno, but that shit is dirty.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 08:13:44 PM »
great thread

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
"I wash my hands before i touch my dick" ~ Suga Free

I thought Don King said that to George Foreman in the Don King HBO movie? I figured it was a real quote of his.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »

"If you feel the need to wash your hands after touching your dick - shouldn't you be washing your dick instead?" - George Carlin

money 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »

"If you feel the need to wash your hands after touching your dick - shouldn't you be washing your dick instead?" - George Carlin

money 8)

Carlin also said....

"You wanna know when I wash my hands after I use the bathroom?? When I shit on them" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 10:01:20 PM »
suga free said it best. your dick shouldn't be any more dirty than your hand if you have good hygiene.
So if a man you knew had good hygiene and didn't wash his hands after taking a piss, you'd have no problem shaking his hand right after?

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »
"I wash my hands before i touch my dick" ~ Suga Free

vouch

+

My dick is cleaner and better looking than 95% of peoples faces....

think of that the next time u kiss some1.....( should they clean their face? probably... )

lol
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:42:39 PM by Ares_Tha_Vicious »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »
suga free said it best. your dick shouldn't be any more dirty than your hand if you have good hygiene.
So if a man you knew had good hygiene and didn't wash his hands after taking a piss, you'd have no problem shaking his hand right after?

the reason you wanna wash your hands after you piss is soley for that purpose. LOL.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 11:10:52 PM »

the reason you wanna wash your hands after you piss is soley for that purpose. LOL.

IF U PISS ON UR HANDS AND GOT A SMELLY COCK!

Prof@ssor

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »

muslims do both

Prof@ssor

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 02:56:27 AM »
I see them walk away so many times without washing their hands. It's disgusting. You just touched your weener and then you don't wash your hands? It's like... damn, it's just gross.

indeed, i agree shit is disgusting

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 10:29:28 AM »
air blower is always broken, or paper dispenser is always empty. Plus you always have to put your hands on the fuckin handle of the door and people take shits and don't wash their hands after. I wash my hands before because their often dirty and my dick is clean. In the case i would piss or shit on my hands of course i'd wash it after. For shaking hands that's nothing, there's things 100 times worst than piss on people hands if you'd know. (influenza viruses, chemical products, tobacco residue, etc etc) and yall still shake hands. I never heard someone died because of such thing, and i hate paranoid people who see germs everywhere. I'm never sick i got no allergies and i grew up in a naturally clean environnement free of all chemicals but with natural contaminant.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:34:19 AM by Waassup Bitch »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »
I see them walk away so many times without washing their hands. It's disgusting. You just touched your weener and then you don't wash your hands? It's like... damn, it's just gross.

it dont matter if you wash yo hands anyway.. cuz yo dumb ass still touches the door knob with yo bare hands... but fa reals gay stamp.. you so concerned with ppl not washin there hands.. are you watchin them pee pee too...lol this fag kills me... show your face nerd....

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »

it dont matter if you wash yo hands anyway.. cuz yo dumb ass still touches the door knob with yo bare hands...
Yup. I always laugh at that. When I wash my hands, I always make sure I never make contact with the door knob.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE