Author Topic: Do you believe in karma?  (Read 1219 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Do you believe in karma?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »
everytime i give out -1 i seem to get one back the next day..its a bitch

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:13 AM »
^ lol i see what you did there.

Thanks to this thread, i have stopped being a believer. I am now a prick to everyone because i realize that if someone tried being a prick to me, i could just be an even bigger prick. I can't lose.

westsiderider323

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
i believe in karma

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
this thread almost sounds like my World Views & Philosophy class

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »
  Like if I step on a bug, swat a fly, accidently spit in someones face when I talk - do I have repurcussions?  Hell no. 

LMAO :stupid:

:camp:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 06:27:34 AM »
  Like if I step on a bug, swat a fly, accidently spit in someones face when I talk - do I have repurcussions?  Hell no. 

you're gay.....and?

2euce 7even

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »
everytime i give out -1 i seem to get one back the next day..its a bitch

hahaha..

yes i believe in karma.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »

you're gay.....and?

and so explain to me where you draw the line with your karma bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2008, 08:25:22 PM »

you're gay.....and?

there is no line, moron...if you step on a bug, you're not gunna go to hell for it, obviously. but when you give yourself persmision to knowingly inflict evil in any way shape or form, that's when shit starts coming back to bite you in the ass. there are different levels of evil, and depending upon how much you get into it, that's how much it's gunna come back at you. this is pretty much the same thing as believing in God. LOL@you not understand the concept of karma. "if i accidentally spit in someone's face, will I have repercussions?" LMAO.

Chief

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »
nah, karma is a crock of shit

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 07:06:05 AM »
I believe in karma. That's why I don't feel sorry for girls that get raped in the butt and need a few stitches. They asked for it somewhere somehow.
::) so when a baby is born handicapped, or a child gets abused, it deserves it becuz of its bad karma... how naive are u?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »

you're gay.....and?

there is no line, moron...if you step on a bug, you're not gunna go to hell for it, obviously. but when you give yourself persmision to knowingly inflict evil in any way shape or form, that's when shit starts coming back to bite you in the ass. there are different levels of evil, and depending upon how much you get into it, that's how much it's gunna come back at you. this is pretty much the same thing as believing in God. LOL@you not understand the concept of karma. "if i accidentally spit in someone's face, will I have repercussions?" LMAO.

Jesus christ...There is no such thing as good or bad in this sense jackdick.  There are actions and reactions.  If I break my ankle and can't walk for a month it could be perceived as bad.  However, it may have kept me from walking across the street and getting hit and killed by a car.  Therefore breaking my ankle was arguably the greatest thing to happen to me.  Spitting in someones face and therefore getting knocked the fuck out isn't karma, it's a reaction.

So if I do step on a bug and I'm not going to hell for it, what is the karmic response then?  I will then get bit by a spider or something? 

penenstamp

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 09:49:25 AM »
I believe in karma. That's why I don't feel sorry for girls that get raped in the butt and need a few stitches. They asked for it somewhere somehow.
::) so when a baby is born handicapped, or a child gets abused, it deserves it becuz of its bad karma... how naive are u?

If a baby is born handicapped that's pure bad luck. One day positive karma will come back to them.

What if a baby is not physically handicapped, but mentally handicapped? That is not necessarily bad karma. Remember when you were 4 years old and you didn't have a clue about how life works and everything was done for you and you had practically no worries?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:54:03 AM by penenstamp »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 10:06:42 AM »

If a baby is born handicapped that's pure bad luck. One day positive karma will come back to them.

What if a baby is not physically handicapped, but mentally handicapped? That is not necessarily bad karma. Remember when you were 4 years old and you didn't have a clue about how life works and everything was done for you and you had practically no worries?

fine, but what if you get raped at the age of 2-4??? does it mean karma applies only to grown ups or in your oppinion only to women from the age of what, 16?
if you ask me this is just a bunch of bullshit.
there are people acting like the last immporal fuck ups and they die a sweet happy death, there are little children, the innocensce in itself, who can die the most cruel deaths, or people who behaved morally correct mostof their life, still they get shot, raped, tortured...how can u explain that with your karma-logic`?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

you're gay.....and?

Jesus christ...There is no such thing as good or bad in this sense jackdick.  There are actions and reactions.  If I break my ankle and can't walk for a month it could be perceived as bad.  However, it may have kept me from walking across the street and getting hit and killed by a car.  Therefore breaking my ankle was arguably the greatest thing to happen to me.  Spitting in someones face and therefore getting knocked the fuck out isn't karma, it's a reaction.

So if I do step on a bug and I'm not going to hell for it, what is the karmic response then?  I will then get bit by a spider or something? 

you're an idiot...honestly