Author Topic: To those who dont know...  (Read 1149 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: To those who dont know...
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »
Some cultures more than others. And there is every reason to get crazy, I'm basically calling you a dumb ass punk-rock Jew beezy begging for attention.. good job for reasoning and staying positive beezy, that's what Jesus would do!!

damn...you really turned it into an anger-fest up in this bitch. your pops should slap your frod-ass up.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »
all of NIK's friends and family is on this muthafuca.. they all get on every single day.. every thread you go into, some square knows NIK in "real life".. this fruit is DUBCC's #1 recruiter.. I swear.. look @ floydness post history, every few months she mentions the same shit.. how she's a girl and goes out with NIK.. you jews is so lame! cut it out already.. people come on these websites to keep up with the world, not to keep up with y'all lives!!

1st off, im not jewish...
2nd off, if u wanna keep up with the world....go live it

" The man who doesnt read the paper is not informed, The man who does is miss informed. "

Johnny B

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »
lmao @ this thread.

zilla

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2008, 01:57:56 AM »
damn, who the hell is that guy now?? ares?? they all just pop outta nowhere.. the NIK REGIME !! I think it's time all of us others to stand united against this before they take over this site!!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 02:02:56 AM »
im pretty sure its one dude operating on like 4 dif accounts. And since i know that nigga is gona see my comment and reply how you know from one of his aliases?(he has numerous of times before) ii stated his next move, so he doesn't ask me, that nigga is annoying

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 09:02:05 AM »
Some cultures more than others. And there is every reason to get crazy, I'm basically calling you a dumb ass punk-rock Jew beezy begging for attention.. good job for reasoning and staying positive beezy, that's what Jesus would do!!

Damn why are u so bitter?? LOL I dont even like punk rock lmao.. learn how to differentiate between music genres at least if you have any sort of false opinion in my music taste ( I like classic rock: Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zepplin, Queen, The Beatles, etc. :rock:) No1 is begging for attention on the internet LMAO! If I wanted any attention I would obtain it in real life not dubcc... and thanx I know I did a good job, it is what jesus would do!! Beezy= bitch?? From now on your name is negative nancy!  ;D
 :psych:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
take a pic, trick.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Roccy

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 03:56:04 PM »
What happened to this place? everyone acts like their 11.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »
lol well everything was going fine until this angry fuck came into the thread dissing everything.. no worries though, I guess it brought some more spice into the thread! LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
If you haven't posted any naked pics, then I will make the assumption that you have something to hide.........such as a penis. Therefore, I call you a liar.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2008, 04:13:55 AM »
If you haven't posted any naked pics, then I will make the assumption that you have something to hide.........such as a penis. Therefore, I call you a liar.

I told Floydness, that this thread is worth nothing without pics, so I don't believe it either.

kemizt

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2008, 12:03:02 PM »

I told Floydness, that this thread is worth nothing without pics, so I don't believe it either.

Floydness

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
and BTW why would I post up my picture on this board?? LMAO this board is notorious for the people with  photoshop skills if you know what I mean LOL.. Even in "the directors" thread about funny pics there just so happens to be a picture of a dubcc LOL :) ??? 8)

Roccy

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
Post pic or you dont exist  ;D.

I
Am
Just
Kidding

8)
how it really goes down..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
@ relentless, I don't know who you are and I for sure am not your "homie". You must be one of NIK's butt buddies that dwell on this board all day, I've never actually owned a "label".. but my last project has sold 8k so far, and I got 2 new projects dropping in 09.. hit www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz for updates.. thanx guy.
ballin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. lol...you got caught hatin and got checked,dont get all emotional about it,do you and keep other dudes out yo mouth and youll be good