Author Topic: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?  (Read 1703 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?
« on: December 01, 2008, 10:38:24 PM »
Now to start this off DJ Premier inspired me to make this topic.  Now I know everyone has their own opinion but some things are just straight up facts.  I don't want to come across as a hater because alot do hate on talented new comers for no valid reason or any reason that would possibly give me a more open outlook then what I already see.  So here it is:

OverRated Producers: People who agree that these are the "best" just because it sounds like the right thing to say.  when their thoughts are based on bias.

DJ Premier - Couldn't last no more than 5 minutes in a studio with Quik or Timbaland or Andre 3000 or Diddy or Scarface or better yet probably ANYBODY in heres favorite musician, hip hop or instrumentalist. I would LOVE to elaborate on this.         
DJ Muggs
Cool & Dre - They have some hot shit but they have a cardboard sound
Daz - Hasn't really produced anything good since 01'/02' - if you can think of more than 20 bangers he's dropped since then out of all the albums he's dropped that's noteworthy please feel free to tell me.  And I'm not basing my bias off of what he did on DeathRow.  I've just never heard anything with any actual replay-replay value.
Erotic D

OverRated Rappers:
Kurupt - he's gettin back at it tho
Lady of Rage = face it, the bitch is a one hit wonder
T.I. - Good marketing but average quality in music, especially now.  most shit afta UL is weak/average
ODB - RIP but seriously though, just bcuz the nigga could talk like a drunk ass fool and still be half on beat doesn't classify as greatness.  Or maybe I just needed to hear him over different beats???
Biggie - His 4 year legacy should be put to rest now.  Take it or leave it, there's more rappers flowing off the top of their head then you actually think.
The Clipse - They my boys from my State but truthfully them niggas is average
Chamillionare - Still tryin to find out why he's so popular just bcuz he is a "clean cut" rapper
Ya Boy - Has too many more years to grow b4 he can actually be sellable, unless he just gets a Dr. Dre beat----- truthfully speaking/ and with Dre helping on the song
Consequence - i guess...     that's all i can think of when i hear him spit
Willie D - Loved GB as a whole but 'Face carried that group by himself and everbody knows it
Murs - whats so hot about him.  what makes him anymore unique than any other average "night club" MC?
Royce Da 5'9 - lets live in reality here people.

Underserving:

Shorty Lo

More Deserving:

Soulja Boy - he came outta middle skool into the big leagues by himself, u gotta love that.  the YOUNG BLACK AMERICAN DREAM
Lil' Wayne - too many internet bloggers posting bullshit that they know is FAR from the truth.  Lyrically Wayne crushes Biggie- stop lying to yourself.  Faggot or no Faggot Wayne treats the mic like a punk ass faggot... real talk.

UnderRated Producers:

can't think of any which in it'sself is depressing

UnderRated Rappers:

Plies - if u listen to his albums then you would already know Dude is the truth.  i think its mainly critism b4 ppl actually hear it.  Pre-hate... and eCrackers
Six 2 - mainstream wise
Pimp C - he was 1 of the greatest
Lil' Boosie - lissen to his albums and mixtapes and you would know what I'm talking about.  Webbie's last album had horrible production.
Glasses Malone - mainsteam wise
Snoop Dogg - he's a legend and he's bigger than the Doggy Dogg Snoop Dogg all of us hardcore hardcore rap supporters want to give him credit for.  Snoop not doin' what he did on Ego Trippin' would've been a bad career move.  Ego Trippin' is the shit, hands down.  Nowadays I can only find myself playing 4 or 5 (if that) tracks from Doggystyle and that whole era.  I can't remember the last time that whole DeathRow era still sounded fresh to me.  All Eyez On Me and Makaveli but that's it.
DJ Quik - what more can i say?
... and more TRUER artist (like a MJG).  carbon copies are cool if they're original (like Snoop is to Too Short) or (Rick Ross is to Biggie)

The South helped keep Hip Hop alive just as much as the East put it on and the West changed the face of the game.  Face it your favorite rappers, favortite rapper is somebody from the South.  The tune that's in your head b4 u go 2 sleep is probably southern influenced.  Face it you love the South.  I guess it's just overseasmen who dont appreciate the game and understand the game and aren't as hip to the culture and lifestyle and therapy that this game has to offer....

.... I'm Out

this isnt gspot worthy, this is better than that.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 10:57:02 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OverRated.UnderRated Producers/Rappers
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »
Lol

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: OverRated.UnderRated Producers/Rappers
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 11:05:20 PM »
DJ Premier - Couldn't last no more than 5 minutes in a studio with Quik or Timbaland or Andre 3000 or Diddy or Scarface or better yet probably ANYBODY in heres favorite musician, hip hop or instrumentalist. I would LOVE to elaborate on this.

What the fuck? P.Diddy? You fucking joking? Premier can cook up an actually good songs instead of club rap. How can you disrespect Biggie & Premier and give props to Weezie Bean and Plies anyways?  ::)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »
No i don't agree with you seriously, the only thing shawty lo and soulja boy deserve is a bitch slap from me and Biggie's jockstrap>>>>>>>Wayne's post Carter II annoying ass voice and music.

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »
 :-\

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 11:17:42 PM »

What the fuck? P.Diddy? You fucking joking? Premier can cook up an actually good songs instead of club rap. How can you disrespect Biggie & Premier and give props to Weezie Bean and Plies anyways?  ::)

all Premo can do is the SAME hip hop track over and over again... he's like TPain with the AutoTune.  And Diddy has produced more Hits (Rap, rnb, pop) than premo can eva accomplish, you forgot who produced Ready To Die (and the original version).  i used to be a deathrow ass fuck a diddy nigga too until i grew up.  and stopped the ignorance, rap isnt a football rivalry.  niggaz in the hood dont b agreein witcha'll lol
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 11:28:19 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »
you being serious?

you just crushed hip hop..

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

all Premo can do is the SAME hip hop track over and over again... he's like TPain with the AutoTune.  you forgot who produced Ready To Die (and the original version). 
You comparing Premier to T-Pain...now that's just cruel.
Besides Diddy had maybe 1 track that he did by himself. He was the executive producer.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 11:48:26 PM »

all Premo can do is the SAME hip hop track over and over again... he's like TPain with the AutoTune.  you forgot who produced Ready To Die (and the original version). 
You comparing Premier to T-Pain...now that's just cruel.
Besides Diddy had maybe 1 track that he did by himself. He was the executive producer.

lol at the TPain line but its true, you cant SHOW me anything different. Diddy does more than just say "oh thats hot". put some time in at a real studio with all and any types of artists/labels, and you'll know they ALL chip in.  every George Clinton had a Parliment and every Kurt Kobain had a Nirvana

and i didnt crush HipHop.  i just crushed these bullshit ass myths ppl are always obsessing about.  im tired of seein 1 minded views and always hearin the non-supporters bash my culture and everything it has to offer. its Fox News all over again, just only for hiphop
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 11:50:54 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
you like plies and lil boosie no i do  not agree with you

Lucifuge

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 12:44:17 AM »
PREMO  is boring,he's in the game like 15 or more years and he never change nothing,same drums,samo kik sam snare sam bass same hats. fuck that like Lil Jon and thats down south producers
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2008, 01:02:30 AM »
i hope this is a joke.....Diddy better producer than Premo? You crazy, And Soulja Boy More deserving? You smoking crack? Soulja boy dosent deserve nothing but a dick in his mouth

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 01:28:19 AM »
Lol at this shitty thread.
It's funky enough!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 02:15:29 AM »
And Soulja Boy More deserving? You smoking crack? Soulja boy dosent deserve nothing but a dick in his mouth