Author Topic: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?  (Read 1710 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 12:21:28 AM »
Stop talkin' bullshits Biffag, I'm tired of these posts.

You can listen to Britney and I promise I'll remain calm ;).

Enjoy the ''overrated colabo'' (to you)...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 12:23:51 AM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2008, 12:29:15 AM »
Stop talkin' bullshits Biffag, I'm tired of these posts.

You can listen to Britney and I promise I'll remain calm ;).

Enjoy the ''overrated colabo'' (to you)...

classic!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:15 AM »
It's funky enough!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2008, 01:39:28 AM »
opinions are opinions but facts are facts, and what I'm providing is facts- not over or understatements of R's and R'nts.  gettin ova your first love is always hard 2 do but sooner or later the truth sinx in and you move on to somethin different, somethin' new.  even the old folx gave up on the whole hip hop is garbage and its just a phase thing.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 01:49:27 AM by BiggBoogaBiff »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 01:49:19 AM »
  and those movies, half of 'em I've never seen or wanted to see.  to say that Pachino isn't a hollywood legend and is overrated is pushing the envelope alittle to far into the mailbox.  you guys dont exactly know who you're dissing I see.  opinions are opinions but facts are facts, and what I'm providing is facts- not over or understatements of R's and R'nts.
LOL, look, saying Al Pacino is overrated is just as blasphemous as saying Biggie is overrated, you could say both fathered a whole culture and iconed a generation. And since you claimed Biggie is overrated, you have no fucking right to say that saying Scarface is overrated is pushing the goddamn envelope, cause to me the only thing being pushed in this thread is wack ass drugs to your brain. And i also don't know what you mean by "you guys." That kid dad Vader is just posting random shit from sites which im perfectly conjuring is that it is not his own opinions unlike the OPINIONS you are stating, which are your own opinions. AND Facts? the only facts in this thread are the ones that state the fact that you suffer from dementia.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 01:50:58 AM by ωεεźγ ғ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 01:51:15 AM »
  and those movies, half of 'em I've never seen or wanted to see.  to say that Pachino isn't a hollywood legend and is overrated is pushing the envelope alittle to far into the mailbox.  you guys dont exactly know who you're dissing I see.  opinions are opinions but facts are facts, and what I'm providing is facts- not over or understatements of R's and R'nts.
LOL, look, saying Al Pacino is overrated is just as blasphemous as saying Biggie is overrated, you could say both fathered a whole culture and iconed a generation. And since you claimed Biggie is overrated, you have no fucking right to say that saying Scarface is overrated is pushing the goddamn envelope, cause to me the only thing being pushed in this thread is wack ass drugs to your brain. And i also don't know what you mean by "you guys." That kid dad Vader is just posting random shit from sites which im perfectly conjuring is that it is not his own opinions unlike the OPINIONS you are stating, which are your own opinions. AND Facts? the only facts in this thread are the ones that state the fact you suffer from dementia.

look hoe im not gona spend my bordom on "owning" people on the internet.  get a girlfriend.  im not stating opinions like i've said b4 im stating facts, tell me where I'm wrong,,,  matter of fact don't... cuz its not that serious.  time will prove me right and definatly so will next year
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 01:56:30 AM by BiggBoogaBiff »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 01:57:38 AM »
LOL, look, saying Al Pacino is overrated is just as blasphemous as saying Biggie is overrated, you could say both fathered a whole culture and iconed a generation. And since you claimed Biggie is overrated, you have no fucking right to say that saying Scarface is overrated is pushing the goddamn envelope, cause to me the only thing being pushed in this thread is wack ass drugs to your brain. And i also don't know what you mean by "you guys." That kid dad Vader is just posting random shit from sites which im perfectly conjuring is that it is not his own opinions unlike the OPINIONS you are stating, which are your own opinions. AND Facts? the only facts in this thread are the ones that state the fact you suffer from dementia.

look hoe im not gona spend my bordom on "owning" people on the internet.  get a girlfriend
i don't need to own you in this thread because you are owning yourself, just cause you do not have a worthy reply to my post does not mean i don't have a girlfriend. I did not think it was possible, even for a kid suffering from demenitia to be so ignorant while only mustering like 12 words in a sentence. I did not post in this thread out of boredom, i posted in this thread for the sake of question you asked, its ok i like working with the disabled.

ps. you keep editing your post, i can't keep up but for the sake of your last comment, yyou know what? i hope time does prove you right.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 02:00:36 AM »
ayo crackhead, i'd still like to know why Erotic D is overrated  8)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2008, 02:25:06 AM »
look hoe im not gona spend my bordom on "owning" people on the internet.  get a girlfriend.  im not stating opinions like i've said b4 im stating facts, tell me where I'm wrong,,,  matter of fact don't... cuz its not that serious.  time will prove me right and definatly so will next year

So shut the fuck up with your point of view, WE AREN'T INTERESTED ANYMORE.

Bye, fag.
It's funky enough!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008, 03:19:27 AM »
i dont like that overated movie this, the chicks one i agree with mostly, the look alikes are amaizng

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008, 04:18:01 AM »
Training Day = classic
Reservoir Dogs = classic
Scarface = the best movie ever to me, definately classic
It's funky enough!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 05:15:09 AM »
List of Cool & Dre's good hip-hop beats:

Hate It or Love It

Decent ones:

-

Awful ones:

(Too many)

I also agree that Plies is whack and he is responsible of increased teen pregnancies and the high suicide rate of Iceland's.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008, 06:45:43 AM »
ya'll r truely a bunch of fags

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 07:05:56 AM »
List of Cool & Dre's good hip-hop beats:

Hate It or Love It

Decent ones:

-

Awful ones:

(Too many)

Co-sign!

Holy fuck, I looked at your sig and you've got Crazy there. I Shed Tears For The World is a decent album!

+1
It's funky enough!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 07:09:52 AM »
ya'll r truely a bunch of fags
Says the industry boytoy who owns only Gucci products.