Author Topic: {VIDEO} Spider Loc Responds To Snoop Dogg (Prays On His Kids He Aint Lying)  (Read 1571 times)

SO PRUP

Re: {VIDEO} Spider Loc Responds To Snoop Dogg (Prays On His Kids He Aint Lying)
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »
lol dude couldn't come on some realler shit and ya'll still find away to hate, I think that was pretty tame for spider...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 09:30:17 PM »
In all seriousness I do believe alot of Spider's points. I do think Snoop did say everything was cool. I do think he was wrong for the diss on his Mom and even if Snoop verbally said it is 100, he can't get past that shit. Or the fact him and Game don't get along.
  That's my one thing with Snoop.  He presents himself as being positive but every now and then will throw a shot at somebody without any much reason behind it. He did the same thing with Crooked I. The situation with Suge and Death Row was supposed to be over with the West Unity summit thing but it seems like Snoop still got some things to say about the artists even though they wanted to move past it.

Snoop is still the voice of the West Coast and I'll always be a fan but some of his actions leave me wondering what his motives are.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 11:15:58 PM »
scared of spider :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:....not 1 real word came out of that niggaz mouth....and that was the dumbest prayer i ever heard....if we looked in the dictionary...and found the word hater...spiders picture would b right there....

MarshColin

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 11:20:22 PM »
In all seriousness I do believe alot of Spider's points. I do think Snoop did say everything was cool. I do think he was wrong for the diss on his Mom and even if Snoop verbally said it is 100, he can't get past that shit. Or the fact him and Game don't get along.
  That's my one thing with Snoop.  He presents himself as being positive but every now and then will throw a shot at somebody without any much reason behind it. He did the same thing with Crooked I. The situation with Suge and Death Row was supposed to be over with the West Unity summit thing but it seems like Snoop still got some things to say about the artists even though they wanted to move past it.

Snoop is still the voice of the West Coast and I'll always be a fan but some of his actions leave me wondering what his motives are.

i was about to type pretty much the same thing u said until i saw your post. that was well put. snoop always manages to stir the pot with people like crooked i and spider loc when the 2 of them were just wanting to end their feuds with snoop, he comes outta left field with some random shot at them. the only thing snoop done for the west in the past like 4 years is put out the westurn union album which i give him props for, but i really don't think he went the extra mile for them and pulled all the strings he could have. snoop is a prime example of why rappers should not be ceo's. none of them can handle the fact that somebody else might be getting the spotlight over them.

Blue SPI

• Lil Geezy
  • BAYMAAC
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 06:24:49 AM »
REAL TALK Coma

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »
Spider Loc comes out and addresses the situation like a real man without that tough guy role that the haters expect so much from'em and mufuckas are hatin on that??? Ya'll like that extra'd out fake bull shit and that's all ya'll graze on. Ya'll are really showin that this world is starting to breed the true definiton of a fool because a fool hates the truth and dwells in nothing but lies.

I honestly do not understand what is going through ya'll so quick to worship an image weird minds but that's yo problem not S.P.I's and no matter how much u talk it never will be.

Propz to Spider Loc for keepin it 1hunnid and being mature about it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »
i aint dissing the man for addressing the issues! thats just one ignit ass prayer! that all i was saying. Homies Got Issues If That How He's Gunna Pray! A "G-Prayer!" He says...WTF!!??  ::)

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
that was not how a real man addresses a situation....and i dont really expect nothin from spider....he makes good music....im not hatin.....but extra d out was that whole video.....the world has already bred many fools.....u appear to b 1 of them....truth and lies r often intertwined....u have to b a man...and step back from yourself....y r u here defending spider?....homie r u really disrespecting people who worship god...and or the record im not  a christian .....i know what u worship after that comment though....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
that was not how a real man addresses a situation....and i dont really expect nothin from spider....he makes good music....im not hatin.....but extra d out was that whole video.....the world has already bred many fools.....u appear to b 1 of them....truth and lies r often intertwined....u have to b a man...and step back from yourself....y r u here defending spider?....homie r u really disrespecting people who worship god...and or the record im not  a christian .....i know what u worship after that comment though....

Who are u talkin to? I share the christian faith and with that being said God judges the heart and God knows where his heart was when he prayed that prayer.When Christ died on the cross grace and extended mercy was given to all. How can I disrespect my God when He taught me to not be quick to judge and to discern the fruit of the spirit? The Bible also says to not judge others so who are you to pass judgement on me when you don't know my heart nor do u know me from a can of paint??? You're talking to the wrong person with that crap. On top of that, you don't know what God has planned for Spider Loc's life to be speakin on the man in such a negative way but you wanna bring up God? Correct the errors of your ways before you try to check someone else's.

You're talking about u know who I really worship. The Bible also says Satan is the accuser! The Pharisees accused Jesus of doing works with the help of Satan lol so go ahead and accuse me.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 02:01:15 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

SO PRUP

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »
Spider Loc comes out and addresses the situation like a real man without that tough guy role that the haters expect so much from'em and mufuckas are hatin on that??? Ya'll like that extra'd out fake bull shit and that's all ya'll graze on. Ya'll are really showin that this world is starting to breed the true definiton of a fool because a fool hates the truth and dwells in nothing but lies.

I honestly do not understand what is going through ya'll so quick to worship an image weird minds but that's yo problem not S.P.I's and no matter how much u talk it never will be.

Propz to Spider Loc for keepin it 1hunnid and being mature about it.

real talk right there

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2008, 01:59:19 PM »
lol @ these weenie ass muthafuckas hatin on spider loc's prayer...

"HE DIIIIDNT PRAYYYY RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! IM GONNA TELL MY PASTOR"

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2008, 02:06:56 PM »
i dont believe in jesus or the devil...so go somewhere else with all that....fuck spiders prayer.....and ill bring up god whenever i want.....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »
i dont believe in jesus or the devil...so go somewhere else with all that....fuck spiders prayer.....and ill bring up god whenever i want.....

I hope the next time u mention God you're askin to get to know Him but because of what I know I don't fool with people like you, have a nice day!

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2008, 03:10:47 PM »
i already know god....im sure u do 2....and yeah...you probably dont want to fool around with me...but i didnt really mean u any disrespect....

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »
what the fucks goin on here..................... end of the day if u on g unit

then u a fag

full mother fuckin stop