Author Topic: {VIDEO} Spider Loc Responds To Snoop Dogg (Prays On His Kids He Aint Lying)  (Read 1567 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: {VIDEO} Spider Loc Responds To Snoop Dogg (Prays On His Kids He Aint Lying)
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2008, 08:07:20 PM »
Why does every fuckin' rapper bitch and whine like they are preteens? Does everything have to be aired out publicly? When I have problem with someone, I don't go around broadcasting it to anyone I happen to see on the streets. I know rappers sometimes start beef to advance their career, but shit starts getting redundant when beef is started every 5 seconds.

It doesn't help that BOTH Snoop and Spider Loc are all bark and no bite. If shit is that serious, then I want to hear about someone getting shot, or shut the fuck up already.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2008, 08:31:34 PM »
Why does every fuckin' rapper bitch and whine like they are preteens? Does everything have to be aired out publicly? When I have problem with someone, I don't go around broadcasting it to anyone I happen to see on the streets. I know rappers sometimes start beef to advance their career, but shit starts getting redundant when beef is started every 5 seconds.

It doesn't help that BOTH Snoop and Spider Loc are all bark and no bite. If shit is that serious, then I want to hear about someone getting shot, or shut the fuck up already.

+1

only bitches air out in public... the whole concept of airing out was... concieved by bitches who dident have the balls to take care of it on there own...

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
Im not a fan of Spider but hes got some points. Snoop is past his prime and not allowing new faces to get their shine on the Westcoast.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
Im not a fan of Spider but hes got some points. Snoop is past his prime and not allowing new faces to get their shine on the Westcoast.

Don't blame Snoop. He's not holding anyone back. Spider is perfectly capable of releasing a successful album on his own (if his songs didn't suck so bad). No one in NY points fingers at Diddy when they don't get put on. It's about making music that people want to listen to and the hustle to get that music to the listeners. Spider obviously doen't have what it takes. He got signed by 50 and he still can't generate a buzz.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 06:23:24 PM »

Don't blame Snoop. He's not holding anyone back. Spider is perfectly capable of releasing a successful album on his own (if his songs didn't suck so bad). No one in NY points fingers at Diddy when they don't get put on. It's about making music that people want to listen to and the hustle to get that music to the listeners. Spider obviously doen't have what it takes. He got signed by 50 and he still can't generate a buzz.

yea real.. but i think being signed with 50 hasent got the weight it used to carry back in 03-05.. i tihnk u gotta better chance indi than with 50