Author Topic: *MaXi VS. 757  (Read 186 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
*MaXi VS. 757
« on: February 22, 2002, 02:54:26 PM »
[EnTeR JuDgE MaXi]
[/color]

757 is up for Gayness Charges for being on a board full of wack emcees and raping them 757 times, thus his homosexual nickname... in the court of lyrical whores.. 757 came to my board asking for the tightest emcee.. he had no idea what he is in for...
[/color]

A HOES language? only YOU could INTURPRIT, a RIPPED-SKIRT-BITCH i could FLIP-MY-WORST-SPIT/
And have ya 'sense'less ass STRIPPED-'WORTHLESS', i see ya GASed up cauze ya TRIPPED-ON-reVERSED-SPITS/
Ya NET CAREER is 'goin nowhere' like OPRAHS-NEXT-DIET, this BATTLE? i think ya got a lil OVER-EXCITED/
It was OVER-WHEN-U-IMPLIED-IT 'heat to tha grill' ill leave ya SHOULDERS-IGNITED its like ive STOLEN-ya-LIFE-KID/
Inturprit the 'LAW' bitch give ya SHIT-'aREST' and 'read ya own WRITES' wack SPITS-AT-BEST are you RIP-OBSESSED?/
This Hoe Tells 666 people hez mad cauze i 'TIPPED-HIS-GUEST' of beatin me 'RYDIN FOR MASKED MURDER' isnt that CLICK-INSEST?/
757's 'ridin so many dicks' hez known az a GIANT-HEMMOROID, still BUTT HURT? DECIDE-TO-'FILL'-A-VOID/
757  'RE-TRIED'-AND-STILL-GETS-DESTROYED, got ya mouth WIDE OPEN so i guess im INVITED-SO-SO-HERES-A-DICK-NOW-ENJOY/
Ill have ya droppin to tha FLOOR-YA-SNATCH-DUESCHER, ya only get one vote=SCORED-a-WACK-AMUZER/
A SORE-ASS-LOZER, ya fuckin BUGgin bitch imma THORAX-BRUISER couldnt get 'DRAFT'ED like 'aDORE-CRACK'-ABUZER?/
Ill knock you out like AMBIEN-WITH-VICODIN get 'mixed up' ill leave ya SLAMMED-AGAINST-A-KNIFE-AGAIN/
Ya 'stuck', JAMMED-HENCE-A-LIFE-OF-SIN, confused about ya femcee flow? its DAMNED-SINCE-A-'DIKE's-YA-TREND/
A THUG?..i 'picture YOU ROLLIN' in a PINK THONG and barbie ROLLER-SKATES, with OLDER-MATES to CONTROL-YA-FATE/
Check his VIDEO, 757 GANG-BANG 500 a canadian SOLDIERS-DATE just another HOES-'MISTAKE'/
Shit, atleast PAC had ONE-NUT ya DUMB-SLUT with no ballS ,CSN rapes MM, give ya an 'orgasm' and couldnt 'overCUM'-FUCKED/
MM'S askin ya "are you still down"? 757 says: "yeah my mouths BECOME-TOUGH, it dont hurt killah blade, i gotta 'NUMB-BUTT'"/
Aa 'weight'? i heard ya SQUAT-YA-'RACK' who TAUGHT-U-TO-ACT? lookin for APPLAUSE? why think ya SICK cauze ya GOT-THA-CLAP?(std)/
Tha MM UNDERCOVERS, CAUGH-IN-THE-SACK , one CENT TWERP TRICK gettin SHOCKED-FROM-THE-BACK/
In ya ASS goes my middle phalange ta FINGER FUCK YOU, i even RIP ya 'colon' ta prove how 'SHITTY'-YOU-ARE/
Ya 'open ta get hurt'? i think ya RISK-IS-AJAR like an ugly BITCH-IN-MY-CAR im 'RUSSIAN YA OUT'-VOTED like a 'commy' 'COMMITTEE-TO-CZAR'/
[/color]

The Jury has come to a verdict.. Guilty on all charges of shitty emceeing and homosexual rap tendencies.. ur punishment has just been dealt.. 20 bars of hard ass lyrics from the Judge Maxi to dispose of ur faggotries.. CASE DISS-MISSED[/b]
[/color]

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: *MaXi VS. 757
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2002, 02:58:46 PM »
('clap'-CHLAMYDIA)
(czar-RUSSIAN EMPEROR)
(phalange-FINGER)
(thorax-A PART OF AN INSECTS BODY THAT HOLDS THE WINGZ AND LEGS)

*passes the mic*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »