Author Topic: Akon Says “I Don’t Think Nate’s Any Competition To What We’re Doing Right Now”  (Read 1247 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

LMAO ya'll are too emo' man.  face it doggy the new team is here.  I love Nate and grew up on Nate but dam... to say that Nate Dogg is artistikly better than TPain is a hoax and a overstatement.  Everybody is doin' the TPain and NOT JUST bcuz its the hot thing to do now either.  Do u know how fun it is to use a AutoTune.  Its not the artist responsibility to drop what Jome & Lunatic wanna hear every single track.  And TPain is gonna be the Isaac Hayes of rap one day, just give him about 10-15 more years.  Akon wasn't be controversial, he was being real.  Besides the Boss Life Remix (which he sounded off/un-natural on truthfully) what was a hit Nate made in the past 5yrs? I know he's been sick so he gets a pass= a well deserved pass but to lump him in a class wit' Stevie Wonder and put Akon/TPain in a class wit' Hanson isn't accurate.

anyways anyone of ya'll heard that new Rich Boy called "Drop"?  you can't tell me HipHop is garbage and most of the new shit is wack.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 05:56:38 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
LMAO ya'll are too emo' man.  face it doggy the new team is here.  I love Nate and grew up on Nate but dam... to say that Nate Dogg is artistikly better than TPain is a hoax and a overstatement.  Everybody is doin' the TPain and NOT JUST bcuz its the hot thing to do now either.  Do u know how fun it is to use a AutoTune.  Its not the artist responsibility to drop what Jome & Lunatic wanna hear every single track.  And TPain is gonna be the Isaac Hayes of rap one day, just give him about 10-15 more years.  Akon wasn't be controversial, he was being real.  Besides the Boss Life Remix (which he sounded off/un-natural on truthfully) what was a hit Nate made in the past 5yrs? I know he's been sick so he gets a pass= a well deserved pass but to lump him in a class wit' Stevie Wonder and put Akon/TPain in a class wit' Hanson isn't accurate.

anyways anyone of ya'll heard that new Rich Boy called "Drop"?  you can't tell me HipHop is garbage and most of the new shit is wack.

If people are not doing the "T-Pain" thing because it is hot then why are they doing it then. Hip hop and most music genres are full of mindless sheep that follow trends. Next year it will be a new name and new face. I would like to hear if T can hold a note and do a whole album singing without equipment.

Lunatic

lol at T-Pain in "15 years" - dude won't be here in 3 ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Akon just showed blatent disrespect right there.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

GangstaBoogy

"When you 10 years in, holla back then" - Jay-Z
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OchoCinco

Ne does have a point i mean he can sell solo records. I mean im not sayin hes on nates level but u gotta give him credit. hes this generations Nate.

Muhfukka

akon whines like a bitch and t pain is just gay

Invincible

to say that Nate Dogg is artistikly better than TPain is a hoax and a overstatement. 

Nate has done shit loads of great hooks. i have not liked 1 T-Pain hook ever. he is extremely over rated and will disappear into the distance in a few years time, just like Ja Rule did when he was hot back then.

Everybody is doin' the TPain and NOT JUST bcuz its the hot thing to do now either..

Na, course not.  :laugh:

Johnny B

akon whines like a bitch and t pain is just gay

I envy your hate for Akon and T-Pain. haha

anyway, this shit is fucked up. with all Nate's going through and shit, Akon still says that shit?
it's not Nate's fault that he didn't have a real solo career. he didn't have anyone backing him and was too busy making loot off classic hooks.
Nate knew he didn't have to even have a solo career to be popular, but knew he had to do something, so he released Music & Me.

Akon is a bitch and his voice is irritating. I don't listen to Nate's shit anymore, but I rather listen to his than Akon's.
Akon is nothing but a starving little African trying to make it in the US (no racist).

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
lets b real here.  as far as hooks go, akon is right him n t-pain are doing the whole hook thing on a whole other level.  nate did it big for the west no doubt.  but akon and t-pain have made hits for artist from the west, south, florida, and the east coast.  u cant even compare it right now.  labels wont even put out a single by an artist without a t-pain or akon feature,  muthafukas got it on lock.

dont get me wrong.  i rather listen to a laid back nate track any day over pains auto-tune ass or akons lil bitch voice.  but mutha fuckas r doing the hook thing to a whole other level.  gota admit that

Blood$

Akon is nothing but a starving little African trying to make it in the US (no racist).

dayum... lmao +1

let me guess, you were trying to top Muhfukka's hate?  ;D

Sikotic™

Hate to admit it, but Akon is right.......Nate did pay the way for his pitch black ass though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Johnny B

dayum... lmao +1

let me guess, you were trying to top Muhfukka's hate?  ;D

I wanted to make my presence felt. Muhfukka got my back. ;D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Hate to admit it, but Akon is right.......Nate did pay the way for his pitch black ass though.

Who is that in your sig? God damn!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nate Dogg, Kokane, Knoc'turn-al, Butch Cassidy > Akon & T-Pain on hooks
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will