Author Topic: "'08? DECEMBER '08?"  (Read 514 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
"'08? DECEMBER '08?"
« on: December 02, 2008, 07:09:05 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j5zw54A5CD4

lol this shit seemed like an exaduration 2/3 years ago

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: "'08? DECEMBER '08?"
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 07:13:52 PM »
Wow he called it and it looks like it will be longer than that.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »
Wow he called it and it looks like it will be longer than that.

I am wondering if we will hear either Game or G-Magic drop some kinda of audio on December 31st, that is if they remember  ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:20:28 PM »
YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH! haha i'm still laughing over this shit

Mr. VIP

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:36 PM »
classic. poor spidee truth hurts.

8)

h2k4

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 09:36:20 AM »
YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH! haha i'm still laughing over this shit

LOL.  His outro to 240 Bars was classic.

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
Yeah. I was like "nahh it will drop before then" back in 05 when I heard it. Hahaha! G Magic is classic on this.

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »
Game murdered that track though

"For 500 dollars he'll claim any set/ give him a thousand dollars he'll tat it on his hand"

"Tony Yayo you old ass coward/ 36 and you spit ya hottest verse on my album"

"You got the West on your back you a lyin' bastard/ you the reason niggaz press mute when they play Madden" HAHAHAHAHAHA  8)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »
"All of a sudden ur the West kept secret.ur  more so like victoria's kept  secret" LOL!!
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
Yall Weirdoz need to be worried about the butterfly guy finsihing up the 2 albums he owes the big boss 50 hahahahahha. Spi had a productive year can't say the same for wackwall. Lets start with doja still couldn't secure a deal for blackwallstreet therefore Juice fuckin with Amare Stoudemire to put his album out hahahahhaha come on. Its been fuckin 5 or 6 years since wackwall was created and they can't get a deal? It december 08 and wackwall still aint got a deal.hahahahha game shit did the treadmill even with a wayne single cmon you niggaz aint serious hahahaha. The mohawk tight cloths shit didn't work try being original and not name dropping it might generate some interest. Its december 08 and spi got a buzz bigger than the whole wackwall except for doja thank god 50 was around.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
Yall Weirdoz need to be worried about the butterfly guy finsihing up the 2 albums he owes the big boss 50 hahahahahha. Spi had a productive year can't say the same for wackwall. Lets start with doja still couldn't secure a deal for blackwallstreet therefore Juice fuckin with Amare Stoudemire to put his album out hahahahhaha come on. Its been fuckin 5 or 6 years since wackwall was created and they can't get a deal? It december 08 and wackwall still aint got a deal.hahahahha game shit did the treadmill even with a wayne single cmon you niggaz aint serious hahahaha. The mohawk tight cloths shit didn't work try being original and not name dropping it might generate some interest. Its december 08 and spi got a buzz bigger than the whole wackwall except for doja thank god 50 was around.

you mad?

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »

edit. shit, al bundy was quicker  :D

Mr. VIP

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 02:57:41 PM »

lol spider loc had a productive year? haha i guess if u wanna call putting out mixtapes for free download because no one will buy em a productive year than yea, game on the other hand dropped another solid album, dvds, magazine covers, mixtapes, made crazy ringtone money thanks to "my life" and hes touring the world as we speak... if u call that a bad year then u must have spiders finger up your booty hole....

ps. spider loc's "buzz" leaves as soon as u leave his neighborhood haha the day i pull up next to someone and there bumping a spider loc song or cd will be the day i toss a bitches salad.

8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »

you mad?

Bout What?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »
LOL. I was just thinking about this a couple days ago when I realized it was Decemeber 1st. :laugh: