Author Topic: Why do so many men not wash their hands after they used the restroom?  (Read 586 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: Why do so many men not wash their hands after they used the restroom?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »
I see them walk away so many times without washing their hands. It's disgusting. You just touched your weener and then you don't wash your hands? It's like... damn, it's just gross.

it dont matter if you wash yo hands anyway.. cuz yo dumb ass still touches the door knob with yo bare hands...
Yup. I always laugh at that. When I wash my hands, I always make sure I never make contact with the door knob.

REALLY THOUGH...But trip this even touching the water faucet is unsafe..dick hands touchin it..lol..penn-gay is jus homo cuzz.. point blank..show your face pen booty...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »
I see them walk away so many times without washing their hands. It's disgusting. You just touched your weener and then you don't wash your hands? It's like... damn, it's just gross.

it dont matter if you wash yo hands anyway.. cuz yo dumb ass still touches the door knob with yo bare hands...
Yup. I always laugh at that. When I wash my hands, I always make sure I never make contact with the door knob.

since the blower are still near the door i always put my feet in the door when someone enter the room so i dont have to touche it. I like them clean ass washrooms with photo cells everywhere so you dont have to put your hands anywhere but on your dick. I'll have to hook up my future house with that kind of technology. Also a urinal would be good, i hate when it splashes everywhere on the walls.

Chief

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »
whats the point?

penenstamp

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2008, 08:36:53 AM »

REALLY THOUGH...But trip this even touching the water faucet is unsafe..dick hands touchin it..lol..penn-gay is jus homo cuzz.. point blank..show your face pen booty...

What are you getting mad for? Stop acting like a woman.