Author Topic: NEW Eminem - Number 1 (Produced by Dr.Dre)  (Read 1436 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: NEW Eminem - Number 1 (Produced by Dr.Dre)
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 07:28:00 PM »
it's a little less creative than what Em is capable of....

and for the love of GOD, SOMEONE SHUT THAT DJ NEPTUNE DUDE THE FUCK UP, FUCK HIM, SHUT THE FUCK UP DURING THE DAMN SONG!!!!!!

The beat is odd, the vocals are mixed a little too hot, or maybe the beat is just too empty to make it sound right.... I hope he's got better stuff waiting....

I can guarentee you there will be wayyy better dre and eminem shit than this on the actual album without even having heard any of it lol....sounds like a hollow promise but dre and eminem have done enough good shiit together to have faith in them to come good again on his actual album. Thats why i want to hear more snoop and dre stuff too lol...

to be fair to eminem, his verse (which is for him lol) is not so bad, its just the voice! maybe its the mixing which makes it sound pretty weak i dunno, but you'll hear wayy better shit on the album...i hope ;-)

pz
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:33:24 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

The Watcher

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 08:25:38 PM »
for some reason, this sounds like something Dre is meant to rap on Detox and Em is giving him a demo of how to do it, sort of like that "Say Dr. Dre" by Crooked I
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 09:21:23 PM »
yee the beginning is the sample from the Godfather, but the rest of the song uses the same sample RZA used in Preservation on that Wutang Meets Indie Culture sheeeit.

the hook is wack.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »
i thought it was dope for being a shitty mix/unfinished....the hook was kinda wack tho', but all the verses were dope, especially if you imagine dre spitting the ones meant for him
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Lucifuge

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:14 AM »
eminem voice is like on "infinite" album. track dope,im only imagining how would be sound in finish version. damn
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
Re: NEW Eminem - Number 1 (Produced by Dr.Dre ?)
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 12:16:21 AM »
woah, this beat is FUCKING HOT in the beginning :o

might just be unreleased as u said

the beginning beat is so hot, they shouldn't have changed it when the song drops.

you never heard hip hop is dead? go download it right now dude

btw... not feelin this. its incomplete as fuck though, so i dont mind. I think dre'll sound nice doing his verses, but em still has that weird accent on his raps

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »
beat  is koo but em is wack on this song

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 12:39:02 AM »
people swear eminems coming back hard but here he is with that same tired "like my butt, stick your tongue on my scrotum" shit

and thats a direct quote

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:33 AM »
people swear eminems coming back hard but here he is with that same tired "like my butt, stick your tongue on my scrotum" shit

and thats a direct quote
Yeah and Dre has those same kinda drums and shit like in any other stuff...well you can always hope for the masterpiece album.

Edit. Well ok this is a grower, kinda catchy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 02:24:40 AM by Booz »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 02:20:41 AM »
Man, I wish we could've heard this all finished, mixed & mastered. Would've been HOT.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 03:44:18 AM »
i wanna smash that dj in his fuckin face. just talks absolute shit over the track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 05:29:33 AM »
it sounds alright

Damn.. too bad this leaked, now we will most likely never hear the full/mastered version, not least the Dre-verse..

Hook is wack, but sounds like a work in progress, plus it's not mastered/layered/tuned..

well Dre shreds several beats on a daily basis, so one track more doesn't make a difference  ;)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 08:30:18 AM »

the beginning beat is so hot, they shouldn't have changed it when the song drops.

more like, you never seen The Godfather? go watch it right now dude

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 08:40:02 AM »
Cool  8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 11:33:08 AM »
Ok now I have to be honest. I am a big Dr. Dre, Eminem, Aftermath fan. I've lost a lot of interest over this last year with all the push backs and dissappointmants. However, my interest started coming back recently with the way things seem to be heading for early '09.

Now, I've always liked the Dre-Em combo from '99 to '00. Since then, they're never seemed to recapture how it was then even though I still enjoyed them. However listening to this track, I see promice.

First of all, I don't think it's fair to judge an incomplete version with bad quality with a dj yelling all over the track. Second, as dissappointed as I have been with their work over the last year or two, this track is cool and seems that it could turn out pretty fly when completed. Don't get me wrong, this ain't no "Guilty Conscience", "What's The Differrence", "Forgot About Dre" or "Bitch Please, part 2". But I think it's better than what they've done since then. Why? Something about the sound of the beat, the bass, the zillion things going on in the background, the rhyming... it reminds me as little bit of that old time. People's expectations are ridiculous at this point. If you go back to "The Marshall Mathers LP" and you listen to the beats and overall sound of the album... you hear some very simple basic beats with a good amount of bass. But many consider the album to be a modern era classic. Why? Becasue the beat fits perfectly with the grimmy mood of the album. This track is no differrent.

Of course this is assuming it was meant for Relapse. If it was meant for DETOX... I would be greatly dissapointed.

Just my opinion, peeps

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »
^ props for being honest  ;)

Žŕiņēė

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
Yes, that hook is very painful.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »
yee the beginning is the sample from the Godfather, but the rest of the song uses the same sample RZA used in Preservation on that Wutang Meets Indie Culture sheeeit.

the hook is wack.

same sample

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 12:22:12 PM »

This was just posted over at http://www.wordofsouth.com/myblock/showthread.php?p=1276045#post1276045
Not sure if it´s legit though  :P ;)

New Em produced by Dre posted by HLF
http://www.wordofsouth.com/myblock/showthread.php?p=1276045#post1276045

Dre spoke to power 100, They played number one then dre phone'd in.
They asked about eminem and the album, dre had no comment, but said the song number is actually not titled number 1 someone made that up,
and it was suppose to be a detox track that eminem worked on, and dre was not sure how em wanted the flow,
so em rapped dre's verses and sent it to dre via email. Dre said seems like someone got onto his email and started sending this song out.
Dre said within Interscope is his guess, and he is not gona use this song now becuz of its early release and that its not completed.

source: power 100, LA radio Station

I don't think Dre would've used this song anymore for anything (be it Detox or Relapse) now that it leaked, whether that story about him calling the radio is true or not.

BTW, it's probably supposed to be Power 106.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:23:58 PM by T-Dogg »

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 12:37:01 PM »

more like, you never seen The Godfather? go watch it right now dude

I'll be honest, I've never been able to make it through Godfather 2. I love the first, but the second bores me to death. I like DeNiro's story though so i should give it another try some time

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 02:07:21 PM »
People's expectations are ridiculous at this point.
It's so true. We are always waiting for a classic song, even if it's unfinished track.  Em is gonna release something wack pop shit as a first single, that's almost certain, like it or not.

As for Dre; I love his productions but he propably dig his own grave with this Detox talk. There is NO way that he can pull this thing off, that album should be at least a 2CD album, full of classic songs + Dre is so insecure that he always ends up changing the whole album or he just doesn't have it in him anymore.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously... you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, dont know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts... it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for christ sakes

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously... you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, dont know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts... it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for christ sakes

once you do listen to the bone discog, make a topic and post about.

curious to hear everyones opinions

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously...
you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, don't know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts...
it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for Christ sakes

I'm sure Luna can speak for himself... but I will say something anyway.  ;)
Dude is only 16-17 years old,he got a lot of shit to catch up on as far older Hip Hop goes.
You can't do it all in one day.... think for a second,I'm sure there's a lot of shit you guys have missed out on.  ;)
As far as his music taste goes,well,I'm glad for one,that the new generation likes the new shit... that means todays artists is in tune what the kids like now.
So I pay attention to his opinions,I might not agree at all times... but I still find them interesting.  :P ;)
I'm probably the oldest active member here,but I'm still in tune what goes on.....
I can't believe all the complaining going on  :-\,damn it... a lot of these new cats is dropping heat.

cool guy +1

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 05:31:43 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously...
you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, don't know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts...
it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for Christ sakes

I'm sure Luna can speak for himself... but I will say something anyway.  ;)
Dude is only 16-17 years old,he got a lot of shit to catch up on as far older Hip Hop goes.
You can't do it all in one day.... think for a second,I'm sure there's a lot of shit you guys have missed out on.  ;)
As far as his music taste goes,well,I'm glad for one,that the new generation likes the new shit... that means todays artists is in tune what the kids like now.
So I pay attention to his opinions,I might not agree at all times... but I still find them interesting.  :P ;)
I'm probably the oldest active member here,but I'm still in tune what goes on.....
I can't believe all the complaining going on  :-\,damn it... a lot of these new cats is dropping heat.

Whoa... my bad.. I didn't realize he was that young... It's all good hommie... at least you are not claiming soulja boy is the new 2pac =)