Author Topic: NEW Eminem - Number 1 (Produced by Dr.Dre)  (Read 1787 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: NEW Eminem - Number 1 (Produced by Dr.Dre)
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »
People's expectations are ridiculous at this point.
It's so true. We are always waiting for a classic song, even if it's unfinished track.  Em is gonna release something wack pop shit as a first single, that's almost certain, like it or not.

As for Dre; I love his productions but he propably dig his own grave with this Detox talk. There is NO way that he can pull this thing off, that album should be at least a 2CD album, full of classic songs + Dre is so insecure that he always ends up changing the whole album or he just doesn't have it in him anymore.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously... you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, dont know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts... it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for christ sakes

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously... you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, dont know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts... it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for christ sakes

once you do listen to the bone discog, make a topic and post about.

curious to hear everyones opinions

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously...
you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, don't know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts...
it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for Christ sakes

I'm sure Luna can speak for himself... but I will say something anyway.  ;)
Dude is only 16-17 years old,he got a lot of shit to catch up on as far older Hip Hop goes.
You can't do it all in one day.... think for a second,I'm sure there's a lot of shit you guys have missed out on.  ;)
As far as his music taste goes,well,I'm glad for one,that the new generation likes the new shit... that means todays artists is in tune what the kids like now.
So I pay attention to his opinions,I might not agree at all times... but I still find them interesting.  :P ;)
I'm probably the oldest active member here,but I'm still in tune what goes on.....
I can't believe all the complaining going on  :-\,damn it... a lot of these new cats is dropping heat.

cool guy +1

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 04:31:43 PM »
lunatic, i am not trying to start a hate thread here but damn hommie, it's beginning to be really hard to take your posts seriously...
you never heard of bone thugs - e 1999 album, don't know wtf is godfather theme is, the fact the beat is from hip hop is dead album, and numerous t.i. posts...
it's getting ridiculous hommie.. put away those t.i. albums and listen to some other hip hop for Christ sakes

I'm sure Luna can speak for himself... but I will say something anyway.  ;)
Dude is only 16-17 years old,he got a lot of shit to catch up on as far older Hip Hop goes.
You can't do it all in one day.... think for a second,I'm sure there's a lot of shit you guys have missed out on.  ;)
As far as his music taste goes,well,I'm glad for one,that the new generation likes the new shit... that means todays artists is in tune what the kids like now.
So I pay attention to his opinions,I might not agree at all times... but I still find them interesting.  :P ;)
I'm probably the oldest active member here,but I'm still in tune what goes on.....
I can't believe all the complaining going on  :-\,damn it... a lot of these new cats is dropping heat.

Whoa... my bad.. I didn't realize he was that young... It's all good hommie... at least you are not claiming soulja boy is the new 2pac =)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2008, 04:50:29 PM »
IMO this sounds like Em pre-sang the hook for Nate to sing, I could see Nate doing that...

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
people swear eminems coming back hard but here he is with that same tired "like my butt, stick your tongue on my scrotum" shit

and thats a direct quote
Yeah and Dre has those same kinda drums and shit like in any other stuff...well you can always hope for the masterpiece album.

Edit. Well ok this is a grower, kinda catchy.

lol, you folks don't know dre's production very well do you???
Dre didn't make this.... at most, he might have "overseen" the production of the beat.... and if he did, shame on Dre..... Shame......

Most of Em's beats are made by.... Em.... Dre gets a lot of credit for shit that has nothin to do with him because it instantly adds more value to whatever his name is attached to....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Invincible

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2008, 05:16:17 PM »
people swear eminems coming back hard but here he is with that same tired "like my butt, stick your tongue on my scrotum" shit

and thats a direct quote
Yeah and Dre has those same kinda drums and shit like in any other stuff...well you can always hope for the masterpiece album.

Edit. Well ok this is a grower, kinda catchy.

Dre didn't make this.... at most, he might have "overseen" the production of the beat.... and if he did, shame on Dre..... Shame......

Most of Em's beats are made by.... Em.... Dre gets a lot of credit for shit that has nothin to do with him because it instantly adds more value to whatever his name is attached to....

Em is not gonna be doing any production on his new album or on detox so it is unlikely it is one of his beats.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »

For real ? How old ?  :P

And please, lose the black text, reading more than 2 lines of black on navy is seizure-provoking.  :-\

Since when did Em come up with hard-hitting basslines like this ?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2008, 11:04:27 PM »
worth a listen...not a download

Yup, nothing special, I wouldn't sign him...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 11:05:33 PM »

why not? its like automatic sales just throwing his name on something....

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »

why not? its like automatic sales just throwing his name on something....

I meant if he was an unknown rapper who came to me with this track, I would say Fuck Off. (in a polite way)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »
Em's verse is actually quite good and Infinite-ish towards the end...i like that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

tempo2

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2008, 02:52:50 AM »
props, dope song fuck the haters

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2008, 08:08:22 AM »
wtf is wrong with most of you? is it that eminem has become so lazy and shitty you settle for less? lol This song isn't that good.....the chorus makes its almost unbearable.

and yeah seriously DJ Neptune is fucking retarded, all these DJ's are fucking morons, I did a mixtape and did no yelling of the kind during the song and probly every single person who had the mixtape noted that to me and loved it, I'd appreciate the same lol.