Author Topic: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!  (Read 3358 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 07:55:46 AM »
Eminem's second verse on here is crazy tho.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 08:16:27 AM »
i heard Nates gonna do the hook, Dre 1st verse, Em 2nd, Snoop 3rd

TepeHouse

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 08:22:45 AM »
instrumental???

nad45

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 08:28:02 AM »
The beat is wacyk
Snoop need dre but dre need snoop too

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 08:45:13 AM »
dope em still has it.....

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 08:51:40 AM »
What the fuck is this shit? Don't release "Detox" if the beats sound like this. Dre needs Scott Storch, Mel-Man and Mike Elizondo.

what if Dre took your advice and it would still sound like that?

:laugh:

I know you a big Dre fan and all that, i'm too, always been. "The Chronic" and "2001" (along with "Doggystyle") are my 3 favourite albums ever. Call me a fuckin hater or whatever, but Dre's beats lately been soundin really lame.

lol i respect whatever you think of him  ;)

it's just that your logic doesn't make sense to me

I just don't like these "new" Dre beats ;) He's still my favourite producer of all times.

i see, that's a better way of getting your point across, props  :)

What the fuck is this shit? Don't release "Detox" if the beats sound like this. Dre needs Scott Storch, Mel-Man and Mike Elizondo.

The beat is garbage as fuck... Dre's wack ass production is really annoying these days.

somehow you still wanted to check it out, even though you felt the same way before you heard the track, so why did you hurt yourself then?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, I checked that out and this track was just as I expected it to be:   W A C K   A S   F U C K!!!

I know your a fan of Dr. Dre but let's be realistic: nowadays his beats are just GARBAGE!

His last track that had a real big mainstream success was "How We Do" from Game & 50

Say what you say but the truth is HE FELL THE FUCK OFF

ok, so you're basically saying that you were stupid for still checking his stuff then?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 08:53:11 AM »
its ok, nutn special imo

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 09:18:54 AM »
I heard that this was a track eminem wrote for Detox. Dre is supposed to rap the first and third verses but I guess it got leaked before he did.

sup FOC ! havent seen u inna while..heard u were in some drama, hope its all good

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »

I know you a big Dre fan and all that, i'm too, always been. "The Chronic" and "2001" (along with "Doggystyle") are my 3 favourite albums ever. Call me a fuckin hater or whatever, but Dre's beats lately been soundin really lame.

I just don't like these "new" Dre beats ;) He's still my favourite producer of all times.

The beat is garbage as fuck... Dre's wack ass production is really annoying these days.

somehow you still wanted to check it out, even though you felt the same way before you heard the track, so why did you hurt yourself then?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, I checked that out and this track was just as I expected it to be:   W A C K   A S   F U C K!!!

I know your a fan of Dr. Dre but let's be realistic: nowadays his beats are just GARBAGE!

His last track that had a real big mainstream success was "How We Do" from Game & 50

ok, so you're basically saying that you were stupid for still checking his stuff then?

Hm... You're a funny dude.
Curiosity (kyr-s-t)
n. pl. cu·ri·os·i·ties
1. A desire to know or learn.
2. A desire to know about people or things that do not concern one; nosiness.
3. An object that arouses interest, as by being novel or extraordinary: kept the carved bone and displayed it as a curiosity.
4. A strange or odd aspect.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 09:43:04 AM »

Hm... You're a funny dude.
Curiosity (kyr-s-t)
n. pl. cu·ri·os·i·ties
1. A desire to know or learn.
2. A desire to know about people or things that do not concern one; nosiness.
3. An object that arouses interest, as by being novel or extraordinary: kept the carved bone and displayed it as a curiosity.
4. A strange or odd aspect.

you don't know that i know that game better than you?

here it goes:

ig·no·rance [ ígnərənss ]

noun
Definition:

1. lack of knowledge: lack of knowledge or education

2. unawareness: unawareness of something, often of something important
smart [ smaart ]

adjective  (comparative smart·er, superlative smart·est)
Definition:

1. clever: showing intelligence and mental alertness
smart students

2. keen: shrewd and calculating in business and other dealings
a smart dealer

3. witty and amusing: amusingly clever and possessing a quick wit

4. insolent: disrespectful or impertinent
Whatever you say to him, he has some smart answer.

5. well-groomed: having a neat and well-cared-for appearance

6. fashionable: fashionable and stylish
smart restaurants

7. lively: vigorous and brisk
a smart pace

8. stinging: causing a sharp stinging sensation
a smart slap

9. military laser- or radio-guided: describes a missile or weapon that is guided to its target by laser or radio beams

10. electronics electronic: fitted with a built-in microprocessor
smart traffic signals

11. discriminating: selective in application or effect
smart sanctions
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:45:19 AM by Dre-Day »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2008, 09:44:55 AM »
Chad, can you make a dictionary thread, please?

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2008, 10:02:45 AM »
haughty
adj. haugh·ti·er, haugh·ti·est
Scornfully and condescendingly proud.

conceit  (kn-st)
n.
1. A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth.
2. An ingenious or witty turn of phrase or thought.
a. A fanciful poetic image, especially an elaborate or exaggerated comparison.
b. A poem or passage consisting of such an image.
a. The result of intellectual activity; a thought or an opinion.
b. A fanciful thought or idea.
a. A fancy article; a knickknack.
b. An extravagant, fanciful, and elaborate construction or structure: "An eccentric addition to the lobby is a life-size wooden horse, a 19th century conceit" Mimi Sheraton.

Oh, he knows game better than me :o You're entertaining. Keep it comin' baby
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »
Chad, can you make a dictionary thread, please?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »
Ok now I have to be honest. I am a big Dr. Dre, Eminem, Aftermath fan. I've lost a lot of interest over this last year with all the push backs and dissappointmants. However, my interest started coming back recently with the way things seem to be heading for early '09.

Now, I've always liked the Dre-Em combo from '99 to '00. Since then, they're never seemed to recapture how it was then even though I still enjoyed them. However listening to this track, I see promice.

First of all, I don't think it's fair to judge an incomplete version with bad quality with a dj yelling all over the track. Second, as dissappointed as I have been with their work over the last year or two, this track is cool and seems that it could turn out pretty fly when completed. Don't get me wrong, this ain't no "Guilty Conscience", "What's The Differrence", "Forgot About Dre" or "Bitch Please, part 2". But I think it's better than what they've done since then. Why? Something about the sound of the beat, the bass, the zillion things going on in the background, the rhyming... it reminds me as little bit of that old time. People's expectations are ridiculous at this point. If you go back to "The Marshall Mathers LP" and you listen to the beats and overall sound of the album... you hear some very simple basic beats with a good amount of bass. But many consider the album to be a modern era classic. Why? Becasue the beat fits perfectly with the grimmy mood of the album. This track is no differrent.

Of course this is assuming it was meant for Relapse. If it was meant for DETOX... I would be greatly dissapointed.

Just my opinion, peeps

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2008, 10:44:05 AM »
haughty
adj. haugh·ti·er, haugh·ti·est
Scornfully and condescendingly proud.

conceit  (kn-st)
n.
1. A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one's own abilities or worth.
2. An ingenious or witty turn of phrase or thought.
a. A fanciful poetic image, especially an elaborate or exaggerated comparison.
b. A poem or passage consisting of such an image.
a. The result of intellectual activity; a thought or an opinion.
b. A fanciful thought or idea.
a. A fancy article; a knickknack.
b. An extravagant, fanciful, and elaborate construction or structure: "An eccentric addition to the lobby is a life-size wooden horse, a 19th century conceit" Mimi Sheraton.

Oh, he knows game better than me :o You're entertaining. Keep it comin' baby

su·pe·ri·or [ sə pree ər ]

adjective
Definition:

1. higher in quality: above average or better than another in quality or grade

2. better than others: surpassing others in something such as intellect, achievement, or ability

3. higher in rank: higher in rank, position, or authority than another

4. in higher location: upper, or situated higher up

5. condescending: adopting or showing an attitude of condescension toward others
He gave a superior smile.

6. larger: greater in number or amount
a quantity superior to our needs

7. unconcerned: above being affected or influenced by something
She considered herself superior to such taunts.

8. anatomy nearer head: nearer the head than another body part

9. botany above other flower parts: describes an ovary of a flower whose stamens, petals, and sepals arise either beside or below it

10. printing
Same as  superscript

hu·mor [ hymər ]

noun  (plural hu·mors)
Definition:

1. funny quality: the quality or content of something such as a story, performance, or joke that elicits amusement and laughter
couldn't see the humor in it

2. ability to see something as funny: the ability to see that something is funny, or the enjoyment of things that are funny
He has no sense of humor.

3. funny things as genre: writings and other material created to make people laugh

4. somebody's usual temperament: somebody's character or usual attitude
a writer of melancholy humor

5. mood: a temporary mood or state of mind

6. history body fluid: according to medieval science and medicine, any of the four main fluids of the human body, blood, yellow bile, black bile, or lymph, that determined somebody's mood and temperament

lose [ looz ] (past and past participle lost [ lawst, lost ], present participle los·ing, 3rd person present singular los·es)

verb
Definition:

1. transitive verb have something taken away: to cease to possess or have something such as a job or home

2. transitive verb make somebody forfeit something: to be the cause of somebody's failure to obtain, win, or maintain something
a mistake that lost us the game

3. transitive verb mislay something: to be unable to find something, often only temporarily

4. transitive and intransitive verb fail to win: to fail to win a victory at something, e.g. in a contest, argument, war, game, or in court

5. transitive and intransitive verb earn less money than you spend: to be worse off, or worse off by a particular amount of money, as the result of a financial transaction or through expenditure exceeding income
lost millions when the stock markets crashed
will lose on the deal

6. transitive verb experience reduction in something: to experience a reduction in something such as weight or heat

7. transitive verb cease having quality: to cease having a quality, belief, attitude, or characteristic
He's lost the will to live.

8. transitive verb cease having ability or sense: to cease having an ability or sense, e.g. through illness or an accident
lose your sight

9. transitive verb not use something to advantage: to waste or fail to take advantage of something such as time or an opportunity

10. transitive verb be unable to control something: to be unable to control an emotion or to maintain composure
He loses his temper easily.
He finally lost patience with them.

11. transitive verb have loved one die: to suffer the loss of somebody through death, e.g. a loved one, a patient, or a baby before term

12. transitive verb leave somebody following behind: to escape from or leave behind somebody who is in pursuit

13. transitive verb no longer see or hear somebody: to be unable to see or hear somebody or something any longer

14. transitive verb confuse somebody: to fail to make somebody understand something
You've lost me there.

15. transitive verb dispose of something: to get rid of something or somebody that is unwanted or undesirable
Lose that extra space on the left.

16. transitive and intransitive verb run slow: to be or become slow by an amount of time ( refers to timepieces )

ethered