Author Topic: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!  (Read 3359 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »
Chad, can you make a dictionary thread, please?

is there a problem?

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »
Fire beat.

Funny, how they saying Dre is trash. I'll like to see what beats yall think is hot. Lil Wayne's beats?

Clearly, Dre maintain's production from a musical stance, which makes him sounds superb. The other stuff are just one finger keyboard noise.

Man, Dre beats is still fire. It only gets better as far as I can tell. I'm a producer myself so I can decipher music better than opinions.

If this is a throwaway i can imagine Detox beats.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:08 PM »
I'm convinced this is just a rough cut of the song. The bass and drum setup sounds great, with the proper additions and mixing this will be a banger. I'm guessing its an early buzz joint for "Relapse" with the real radio single coming in a couple of months.

Dre comes correct with most of his drum patterns and bass, but regarding piano shit and keys, Scott Storch always has that chemistry with Dre. That's the formula, in my opinion.

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »
classic material

and ya don't stop

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
So I'm bumpin this new Dre track (#1), he's done
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »
no hate, but no one can deny the beat is something that if ANYONE else made you'd all be trashing that producer saying how average and generic the beat is.  I'm glad Dre took my advice to heart and dropped the claps from his beats but this shit is weak as fukk.  How sad is it that now Snoop producing tracks on Dre's level now
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »
This never should've leaked....

I bet a final version with Nate on the hook, Dre on first verse and Snoop on third verse with a fully mixed beat would be an instant classic.

cantcnOrBMe

Re: So I'm bumpin this new Dre track (#1), he's done
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2008, 04:56:40 PM »
Im sure it was just a rough cut....and ur trippin if u think thtat beats trash. Musically to me, it sounds fresh. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2008, 05:03:17 PM »
Dre's done a lot of boring loops latley but this beat is dope imo, very musical. And let's not forget that it's obviously a rough cut, not mixed and mastered. Compare this to your Lollipop's, Arab Money's, Whatever You Like's, Cool N Dre's, Jim Jonsin's... basically all your top 40 singles nowadays and you'll see a big difference in quality. I mean, aren't we all complaining about today's rap ? I'd much rather hear this than the crap that is popular right now. But the big difference is that Dre's new beats aren't aiming at the clubs or top 40's anymore, they are album cuts. I would like to hear a proper club banger from him too (something like Get Up), we'll just have to wait and the man is 43 years old. And that comment about if this wasn't Dre's beat everybody would trah it goes both ways; a lot of people do trash it because they have unrealistic expectations for Dre beats.

Right now, I'd say that J.R. is the only producer that is known for his Dre-ish sound and is doing it better than Dre (right now).

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2008, 05:03:40 PM »
i thought this shit was cool...i like that sample on the beat...and damn...why so much hate???

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2008, 05:09:24 PM »
Dre's done a lot of boring loops latley but this beat is dope imo, very musical. And let's not forget that it's obviously a rough cut, not mixed and mastered. Compare this to your Lollipop's, Arab Money's, Whatever You Like's, Cool N Dre's, Jim Jonsin's... basically all your top 40 singles nowadays and you'll see a big difference in quality. I mean, aren't we all complaining about today's rap ? I'd much rather hear this than the crap that is popular right now. But the big difference is that Dre's new beats aren't aiming at the clubs or top 40's anymore, they are album cuts. I would like to hear a proper club banger from him too (something like Get Up), we'll just have to wait and the man is 43 years old. And that comment about if this wasn't Dre's beat everybody would trah it goes both ways; a lot of people do trash it because they have unrealistic expectations for Dre beats.

Right now, I'd say that J.R. is the only producer that is known for his Dre-ish sound and is doing it better than Dre (right now).

why are people using the "not mixed and mastered" excuse?  Things are not going to dramatically change.  The core concept of the beat is generic would be deemed a leftover beat/track by anyone if not for Dre's name.  LOL @ saying this beat is an album, I don't remember people saying that excuse when Dre was dropping 2001 and the beats from that time and before then. 

and SMH@ the lyrics for Dre's 1/3rd verses............"Dre, stick to producing" - Ice Cube
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 05:18:27 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
The real question is when is Snoopy Froggy frog gonna start writing his own songs?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 05:22:30 PM by Sly Boogy Woogy »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »

why are people using the "not mixed and mastered" excuse?  Things are not going to dramatically change.  The core concept of the beat is generic would be deemed a leftover beat/track by anyone if not for Dre's name.  LOL @ saying this beat is an album, I don't remember people saying that excuse when Dre was dropping 2001 and the beats from that time and before then. 

and SMH@ the lyrics for Dre's 1/3rd verses............"Dre, stick to producing" - Ice Cube

Dre was like 33 when 2001 dropped. Of course his beats sounded different back then, he was in a whole different mind frame. Who the fuck even wants him to hear doing the same shit as he did in 2001. You're living in the past, expecting Dre to have the same sound and guest apperances as 2001. If you want that go listen to 2001. Since then he broke 2 of the biggest rappers in this decade Eminem and 50 and really got that worlwide stamp, things changed. I'm not saying Detox will be better than 2001, it most likely won't be but I'd be more pissed if he tried to copy 2001.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 05:33:43 PM »
No its not the best beat but its still better than the majority of stuff thats out now. Dont you do alot of threads bashing Dre?

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »

it is nothing spectacular - true. but mixing and mastering tracks makes a massive difference. listen to the original versions of any track and u can hear the difference - some go from ordinary to simply awesome. some stay the same yea but Dre has a proven track record, it is far too soon to be talking shit about how he fell off or how he has become generic after one leaked incomplete track.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »
It's pretty obvious that Dre is well past his prime and people still think he's a godlike producer but frankly...the man is WELL PAST HIS PRIME...

I can't imagine how much pressure is on his shoulders to bring out fresh new material that will shock the world. I will admit that Get Up is a decent track and it kills most of the other singles as far as production level but it's still subpar IMO. What I'm trying to say is and what everyone won't admit is all this expectation that is only going to lead to dissapointment. I'm not looking at Detox as something that's going to change/flip the game (and I wont be suprised if it does) but I'm looking at Detox as "new material" from Dre. The single fact that this man refuses to speak to the public about matters concerning rap music or his progress is frustrating. I just want to hear what the guy has to say after over a decade and hopefully over some ridicously sick ear candy  :P

...and to add fuel to the fire, I consider Kanye as our generation's Dre.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 06:09:28 PM by VodkaTonic™ »

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians