Author Topic: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!  (Read 3377 times)

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
Re: So I'm bumpin this new Dre track (#1), he's done
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2008, 06:10:47 PM »
its not a bad track...i still like this one better how they flipped the sample.

Blood$

Re: Eminem - Number One (Prod. Dr Dre) LEAKED!!!
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »
This never should've leaked....

I bet a final version with Nate on the hook, Dre on first verse and Snoop on third verse with a fully mixed beat would be an instant classic.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008, 06:43:26 PM »
Dope beat, whack hook, but it sounds like a rough unfinished track.
Seems like it had great potential

Jimmy H.

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:11 PM »
why are people using the "not mixed and mastered" excuse?  Things are not going to dramatically change.
Because Dre is a producer. It's not a beat issue. It's about production. This one is obviously a rough track because Dre's vocals are being performed by Em. If you're gonna judge someone's production based off a "rough instrumental" that was leaked then I'm sorry but your opinion holds no value because it's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. Of course, things are going to "dramatically change". Maybe not to you but perhaps, you'd have trouble hearing the difference between an audio cassette recorded-demo ripped to MP3 and the mastered version played on vinyl. Judging someone's production work based on how the instrumental sounds on an unmastered rough track is weak, especially since you don't know if all the intended instrumentation is present or what will be done with the vocals, chorus, etc. Producing is not just about creating the beat in the background. 

dameons

Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:46 PM »
Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scraped...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dre spoke to power 100, They played number one then dre phone'd in. They asked about eminem and the album, dre had no comment, but said the song number 1 is actually not titled number 1 someone made that up, and it was suppose to be a detox track that eminem worked on, and dre was not sure how em wanted the flow, so em rapped dre's verses and sent it to dre via email. Dre said seems like someone got onto his email and started sending this song out. Dre said within Interscope is his guess, and he is not gona use this song now becuz of its early release and that its not completed.

source: power 100, LA radio Station            8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::)

cantcnOrBMe

Re: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008, 06:56:22 PM »
there is no Power 100 in LA...lol 

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2008, 07:00:12 PM »

Damn..Good find, already found the sample..

Jome

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »
3 threads merged into 1.
No reason to make new threads about a single unofficial track.. what a surprise that LongBeach made it.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »

Damn..Good find, already found the sample..
thats not really the sample...dre sampled the same shit "Preservation" sampled...i got the actual sample i just can't find it...lol...but yea...its a sample...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2008, 02:08:58 AM »
3 threads merged into 1.
No reason to make new threads about a single unofficial track.. what a surprise that LongBeach made it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he must be Dre's biggest fan  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scrapped...
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »
Dr. Dre explains the leaked track that is now scraped...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dre spoke to power 100, They played number one then dre phone'd in. They asked about eminem and the album, dre had no comment, but said the song number 1 is actually not titled number 1 someone made that up, and it was suppose to be a detox track that eminem worked on, and dre was not sure how em wanted the flow, so em rapped dre's verses and sent it to dre via email. Dre said seems like someone got onto his email and started sending this song out. Dre said within Interscope is his guess, and he is not gona use this song now becuz of its early release and that its not completed.

source: power 100, LA radio Station            8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ::)

why you happy?  now we have an idea of how wack the quality of tracks will be on detox
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Matty

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2008, 08:49:05 AM »
why the hate on detox. we haven't heard the track with fergie yet :laugh:

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2008, 09:19:25 AM »
why the hate on detox. we haven't heard the track with fergie yet :laugh:

LMAO

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »
no hate, but no one can deny the beat is something that if ANYONE else made you'd all be trashing that producer saying how average and generic the beat is.  I'm glad Dre took my advice to heart and dropped the claps from his beats but this shit is weak as fukk.  How sad is it that now Snoop producing tracks on Dre's level now

Yousmoke a lot out there Cali don't you?

Snoop doing Dre level tracks? LOLLOLLLOL NOw that's funny.

The idol in your avatar seem to heard 60 of them and it appear a highlght in his carreer. SMH

U don't have to like Dre, but those comments are from truth. And Dre's beat will be more relevant than any Quik beats now a days. With those claps. Millions will prove it too when they cop the album.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »
Dre's done a lot of boring loops latley but this beat is dope imo, very musical. And let's not forget that it's obviously a rough cut, not mixed and mastered. Compare this to your Lollipop's, Arab Money's, Whatever You Like's, Cool N Dre's, Jim Jonsin's... basically all your top 40 singles nowadays and you'll see a big difference in quality. I mean, aren't we all complaining about today's rap ? I'd much rather hear this than the crap that is popular right now. But the big difference is that Dre's new beats aren't aiming at the clubs or top 40's anymore, they are album cuts. I would like to hear a proper club banger from him too (something like Get Up), we'll just have to wait and the man is 43 years old. And that comment about if this wasn't Dre's beat everybody would trah it goes both ways; a lot of people do trash it because they have unrealistic expectations for Dre beats.

Right now, I'd say that J.R. is the only producer that is known for his Dre-ish sound and is doing it better than Dre (right now).

why are people using the "not mixed and mastered" excuse?  Things are not going to dramatically change.  The core concept of the beat is generic would be deemed a leftover beat/track by anyone if not for Dre's name.  LOL @ saying this beat is an album, I don't remember people saying that excuse when Dre was dropping 2001 and the beats from that time and before then. 

and SMH@ the lyrics for Dre's 1/3rd verses............"Dre, stick to producing" - Ice Cube

Dude, it's no excuse. As a producer and a mixer,  a mix makes a whole of different to a track; something you seem to know nothing about since you think the track is what it is at the state heard. That beat sounded horrible sonically. I'm very certain it will have a differnt outcome mixed. This what I do. Dre is known for translating his beats/song to superiority, but of course you won't agree since you only have hate and negativity to day about Dre. On Contrary, Dj Quik has nothing but nice thing to say of Dre, 8) at least in public.